Concentration Game - Mark II

Forgetting may manners there.........................

Morning LM :kiss::kiss:

Morning 'Trators, where ever you may be hiding :kiss:

Morning Agent...................I'll wait to see if you're correct before I guess ;)

Morning Morri :kiss: :rose:

Hope you had a wonderful weekend? :)
 
I had a fab weekend thankyou LM and prob won't be able to sit down for a week :eek:

Looks like you had fun in the kitchen............mmmmmmmmmmmm butter ;) :D :kiss:

LOL...sounds like a fab weekend indeed! :D :p

And I'd rather have had a different kind of fun in the kitchen...I need a massage right now, my shoulders and back are aching! :eek:

:kiss:
 
Hey there Ero :D :kiss:

My neck, shoulders and back are all aching from rolling out dough yesterday...what can you do for me? ;)

Was that one question or two? :devil:

Here, let me work on that shoulder problem first. Just relax while I work out the knots..... hmmmm tight there.
 
Back
Top