Concentration Game - Mark II

Afternoon gorg traitors :kiss: :kiss:

Haven't the foggiest, so a quick bump to the top in the hope Janey is lurking :D
 
Afternoon gorg traitors :kiss: :kiss:

Haven't the foggiest, so a quick bump to the top in the hope Janey is lurking :D


Just Essa popping in to say hello?

How disappointing....

Not that I'm not grateful to the lovely Essa of course. :rose: ;)
 

Hi, the party you dialled is not available. Your call is now being diverted to an alternate number. [Ring…]

The number you dialled must be dialled by your operator. Please stand by... [Click, beep. whirr ...]

If you wish to leave a message, please wait for the tone. If you want to leave your name and number, please press 4, then dial your name, press 9 and dial your number. If you want to leave your name and just a message, press hash, press 6 and ask for extension 1684 …. [Beep]

He-lo? He-lo! Aww, this is Sa-to. I nice girl. You leavie message, I call you quickly back soon. You leaveie sexy message, I call you quickly back sooner.

Jeepers, I forgot the educated stab in the dark ...

My coffee ~ Located in terrible state.

:D
 
Last edited:
it seems to me that these pics are getting harder and harder, im never gonna score any points:(

what would it take to get a clue DB darling? im not above bribery you know;)
 
Jeepers, I forgot the educated stab in the dark ...

My coffee ~ Located in terrible state.

:D

Crikey Kylan... is your coffee that red?! :p

If so..... I think I'll pass if you invite me round for a cuppa.... I'd dread to think what you'd use to get that colour. :eek:

You scare me big time... you muppet. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just Essa popping in to say hello?

How disappointing....


Not that I'm not grateful to the lovely Essa of course. :rose: ;)

Sadly I have that affect on many :D :kiss:

I'm afraid even the tempt of the six pointer is failing to get my brain in gear :(

Evening everyone :kiss:
 
okay im going with a wild guess of red square, moscow

and here is your bribe...er, i mean innocent gift, DB:eek:;)

Hi simply_subbie, you are well, I hope :rose:

Naww, couldn't be The Red Square in Moscow, as DirtyBear wants us to name the 'structure'. The Red Square is made from 'structures' ...

~ Silly girl. :rolleyes:

:D
 
You! You! DirtyBear you!! Kermit was right about you. Now here I am, stuck posting on this thread.

Mind you, could be worse. I could be stuck here reading this thread ... :D

~ Oh, I dunno ...

The Taj Mahal ~ that one down the high street.

Can't be.. cos The Taj Mahal is down MY High Street. :p
 
Hi simply_subbie, you are well, I hope :rose:

Naww, couldn't be The Red Square in Moscow, as DirtyBear wants us to name the 'structure'. The Red Square is made from 'structures' ...

~ Silly girl. :rolleyes:

:D

im well, thank you, Kylan. and you?

yes yes, im aware. thats what i get for concentrating on my joke to DB instead of the question:eek:

at least im not as silly as you :p
 
Can't be.. cos The Taj Mahal is down MY High Street. :p

[nods]

Yeah, but ours is sophishtuc ... sophistikac ... sophisticate ... posh.

We don't sit around a table pretending to be Freddie Mercury and singing;

My Naan, just killed a man,
Popped a dom against his head.
With sweet pickle, now he's dead.
My Naan dinner had just begun,
And now I'm going to blow it all away.

Naaaaaan-, whoooOOooOoh OOoOOoh --
Didn't mean to make him cry,
Seen nothin' yet, just wait see the loo tomorrow,
With curry on, curry on ...

'Cause there's nothing like madras


You commoners. :rolleyes:

:p
 
Last edited:
im well, thank you, Kylan. and you?

yes yes, im aware. thats what i get for concentrating on my joke to DB instead of the question:eek:

at least im not as silly as you :p

[smiles] So very good to hear. All goes pretty good here, thank you kindly. :rose:

Yeah ... well, see that's what happens when you gals try and concentrate on two things. You end up doing both very badly. :D

[pouts] Yeah, well ... well ... my mum is twice the man you'll ever be. :cool:
 
[smiles] So very good to hear. All goes pretty good here, thank you kindly. :rose:

Yeah ... well, see that's what happens when you gals try and concentrate on two things. You end up doing both very badly. :D

[pouts] Yeah, well ... well ... my mum is twice the man you'll ever be. :cool:

im glad things are good for you, as well.

i dont agree. there are quite a few times that i can recall doing two things at once very well.

with a son like you, i wouldnt doubt it;)
 
Back
Top