Concentration Game - Mark II

Wow!...you weren't kidding when you told me this morning that the next one would be ungettable :eek:

I'm probably way of the mark...but I'm guessing....


Puddle of Mudd ~ Famous
 
:eek:

OK.... seriously... I can't believe you got it from that, and I made it as difficult as I could.

I think I'd better leave this to LM when she gets back.... :eek:

the remains of the trees around the edges along with the colours were unmistakeable plus agents last clue

well if you dont believe me so be it
 
the remains of the trees around the edges along with the colours were unmistakeable plus agents last clue

well if you dont believe me so be it

Believe you? About what?

No-one has access to my store... so if Agent clued he worked it out for himself.

"I can't belive it.. meant I was surprised.... not that I didn't believe you... figure of speech and all that.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything..... just acknowledging I'm not very good at this, wheras LM is... very. Nothing more. Nothing less. :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

OK.... seriously... I can't believe you got it from that, and I made it as difficult as I could.

I think I'd better leave this to LM when she gets back.... :eek:

You can't do that................LM will spank you, to think nothing of the other spanks for withholding points :D :kiss:
 
Believe you? About what?

No-one has access to my store... so if Agent clued he worked it out for himself.

"I can't belive it.. meant I was surprised.... not that I didn't believe you... figure of speech and all that.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything..... just acknowledging I'm not very good at this, wheras LM is... very. Nothing more. Nothing less. :(

if I was a scouser I'd say "calm down, calm down"

http://www.partypackage.co.uk/ekmps/shops/robinsonl/images/96777.jpg
 
Oh DB for withholding points, I'll hold him down..................and then I'll do Agent if you hold his luscious butt ;) :D

Ummmm, I'm visualising the use of the phrase 'do Agent' and I have to confess to being worried by visions of strap ons......:eek: :eek:
 
Ummmm, I'm visualising the use of the phrase 'do Agent' and I have to confess to being worried by visions of strap ons......:eek: :eek:

Oh my, you know the wickedness of the ladies here on Lit well.................oh what a fine arse ;) :kiss:
 
Back
Top