Corrupt My Wish Game

Granted,, you now have the power to turn anything you want into a wheel of cheese. Don't know what you would use that for unless you didn't have a cheeseplate for a party or something.

I wish I had more time.

Which you will find abundantly at the center of this black hole. You'll spend all eternity reliving the last 30 minutes of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I wish for a new car.
 
No wish, you fail.

I wish I didn't have to work on a Sunday.

Poof.. you don't have to work on Sundays, or Saturday, or Mon-Friday either, you joined the ranks of the up to 17% of the currently unemployed. Here's your shopping cart and your cardboard box... enjoy.


I wish for peace adn quiet
 
Poof.. you don't have to work on Sundays, or Saturday, or Mon-Friday either, you joined the ranks of the up to 17% of the currently unemployed. Here's your shopping cart and your cardboard box... enjoy.


I wish for peace adn quiet
Granted, but it's only because everyone else on earth has been killed in the Nuclear Fallout.

I wish it wasn't so hot in this back room.
 
Granted, but it's only because everyone else on earth has been killed in the Nuclear Fallout.

I wish it wasn't so hot in this back room.

Granted.. a state of the art cooling system is installed in your back room. Sadly it malfunctions at the same time as the locking mechanism on your door, causing arctic conditions which render the room uninhabitable for human life, while you are in there. You freeze into a solid block of ice and the room is taken over as a penguin refuge.

I wish my life were "normal"
 
Granted. You're falsely convicted of a string of recent cattle mutilations and sent to the "Big House."

I wish I had more friends.
 
Granted. You're falsely convicted of a string of recent cattle mutilations and sent to the "Big House."

I wish I had more friends.

Granted,,but they are all named Fred and they all borrow things without returning them


I wish I had more money
 
Granted,,but they are all named Fred and they all borrow things without returning them


I wish I had more money

Granted.....you have all the rupees from India but you live in Canada.


I wish I go back in time and change my career path.
 
Granted... and your new career is a massive success and makes you a millionaire but you become a recluse, you sit alone and unhappy drinking yourself to death in crumbling mansion with 100 cats

I wish Hugh Jackman would appear on my doorstep on bended knee begging me to sleep with him
 
You now have 10 billion dollars -- in Confederate currency. Enjoy living in Alabama!

I wish I had super powers.

Granted ~ your powers are inflatable ears and you can fly for short distance :D

I wish I had all the fast toys; boat, motorcycle and a lil helicopter
 
Granted ~ your powers are inflatable ears and you can fly for short distance :D

I wish I had all the fast toys; boat, motorcycle and a lil helicopter

Granted - but gas gets so expensive you can't afford to drive them

I wish I had long term job security (or do I?) ;)
 
Granted - But you get carpal tunnel syndrome and can't masturbate anymore. ;P

I wish I had Brad Pitt to myself.

Granted ~ you and Brad Pitt are shared to the joint ~ he will never leave w/o you :D

I wish I could sing like Nelly Furtado
 
Granted, but I took you literally. Sorry about that. Have fun burning out in space until you supernova.

I wish I could make chili every night.

Granted ~ you will now make chili to all the soup kitchens across the state 24/7/365

I wish I was the President of the USA :D
 
Granted ~ you have your new car but it exceeds your income and you have to pay double interest payments

I wish to go on a luxury cruise

Granted - but you get seasick, food poisoning and the ship sinks in the middle of nowhere leaving you in a lifeboat.

I wish i was a professional golfer.
 
Granted - but you get seasick, food poisoning and the ship sinks in the middle of nowhere leaving you in a lifeboat.

I wish i was a professional golfer.
Granted, but you are mauled by rabid fans when you leave your house this morning, and they put you into a coma.

I wish I understood Latin.
 
Granted - but you get seasick, food poisoning and the ship sinks in the middle of nowhere leaving you in a lifeboat.

I wish i was a professional golfer.

Granted ~ you will golf everyday for the rest of your life in the same clothes being homeless as you gave it all up to be a pro :D

I wish I was 10 years younger
 
Back
Top