Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sniffing Litster,

Actually, I think you sniffed about 93 cents worth, but what's 6 cents between boob sisters.

Consider it inflation.

Or you can just owe me a sniff for when you decide to next shower :D :D

*eyes the ice*

*shivers* ;)

From the Litster with the shoes looking at your nice boobs.

Dear lister,

you're a hot nasty bitch. i love your stories :D
 
Dear Litster,

I don't know all your reasons for wanderin' back this way . . . I'm just awed and grateful that you listed me (me!!!!) as one of them.

In a lot of ways, I'm still strugglin' with the same issues I had before. But I've grown a bit, too, since the last time we chatted. I may occasionally get speechless in the face of what you give me . . . but I'm not runnin' from it.

As you said, it's a slippery deck . . .

But um . . . does that mean I'd get CPR from you? :D

You warm me.

:kiss:,
Gracie
 
Dear Litster,

I really could do with a mutual massaging, its the sadists treatments wearing off and I know I should have let you call and give him an earfull, but anyways, I'll be happy to do the foot rubbing if you'll take to rubbing my aches..

Deal???

I thought you'd like that ;)

ILY :kiss::rose::heart:
 
Dear now trusting litster,

Fall back into my arms....I'll catch you.


Turns and walks away litster
 
Dear Litster,

Yea, you think I'd fall for that? No way ... I learned that the hard way. :rolleyes:

Dear I can't believe you remembered Litster,
You really remember how hard it was that night even after your mellow was harshed?

Impressed Litster
 
Dear Bullshittin' litster

Oh the hell ya say.

Sincerely,
Whip crackin' litster
 
Dear Whip Crackin' Litster ...

It's true! I'm scarred for life. Gonna keep me in the therapist's office for YEARS to come. :D

Emotionally Wrecked Litster
 
Dear Fucked Up Litster,

The only reason you are still seeing that therapist is because you like staring at the bulge in his pants while he's taking notes.

Sincerely,
I've got your number Litster
 
Dear Litster,

Thank you for a most incredible afternoon- you are simply amazing :eek:

Still Smiling Litster :D
 
Dear You Have More Than My Number Litster ...

And that bulge is worth every penny in or out of his pants :rolleyes:

Signed,
Relaxed all the time now Litster
 
Dear Away For the Weekend Litster,

That was one of the sweetest love letters I have ever received.

Your friendship, your heart, and your understanding are all beautiful things.

*I've saved it :kiss:*

what a man you are! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

K
 
Dear SnifflingSnorting Litster,

In the name of all that is good and holy.

GO TO BED!!!!!

Sheesh.

Don't make me summon that thing that's worse than the big big needle.

:mad:
 
Dear Meanie Opportunist When I'm on my Death Bed Lister,

I'm in bed!!!!

But I can't sleep and I'm bored!

You could at least send McSteamy my way instead of threatenin' to summon bad stuff.

:mad:
 
Dear wanting Mcsteamy Lister

Sont you have other things to occupy your mind

Curious Lister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top