Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Curious Litster,

Just so there's no misunderstandin' . . .

It's not my mind I'm wantin' McSteamy to occupy :D
 
Dear Sweet huggable Slutty Litster,
Thanks for filling me to the brim with love this morning. My day is complete now that I got my fix.
:D
LYTTM,
Your slut
 
Dear Golden K Nob Litster,

if you get any more names...well, there is no doubt you will end up with more names, so lets just skip that bit.
:eek::eek::eek:


You were more than merely there for me today. You helped me heal.

Don't ever think it goes unnoticed, or unappreciated ~ what true friendship is, what true caring is. It doesn't by me. EVER.

So, from the bottom of a heart a little less bruised and a whole lot happier, Thank You.:heart:


K:kiss:
 
Dear Litsters:

What a period of time this has been. I've missed you all terribly but want you to know that, well -- y'all can just rely on the ole F7 to wander back in.

Great to see some good news for some of you and sad to see some of the news from others of you.

The reality is (and isn't that an oxymoron on a bulletin board post) that there are those of you out there for whom I truly care. One in particular I care most -- and I have seen some wonderful things happen here.

Sadly, the place has gotten just a bit more neurotic than when last I ventured in. I guess it's time to inject a bit more humor (or humour for you Brits out there) back into the scene.

I'll be around -- poking my nose in and to those who know me well -- well you know what that means.

Thanks for keeping the light on for me.
:D
 
Dear Traveling Lister

I know that you tell me that you are ready for more.
Are you ready to show me what you want?
Are you ready to show everyone else what you want?

Your June :rose:
 
Dear Litster,

*collapses*

I die now.

Please make sure I'm buried with all mah shoes.

No, really. ALL of them.

I've got my ghosty all seeing eye on you.

Hope you're feeling better.

If not, there's more where that big needle came from.

Loves you

:kiss:
 
Dear Litster,

*gently places all of your shoes around you*

Except, you know, that one pair.

*grabs a shovel and starts pilin' the dirt on top of you*

*lifts the shovel and starts whackin' down on the dirt - but only to make sure it's well packed. Not because I'm derivin' any pleasure from beatin' your collapsed form*

Get some rest, honey.

We've got a lotta hauntin' to do.

I loves you.

:kiss::heart:
 
Dear Sweet STUNNING Litster,

Thank you for the 'reality spanking' last night. You were right in all that was discussed.

:rose::kiss::heart:
 
Dear Litster ~ You can never keep secrets from the people closest to you. You realize that now, right? ;)
 
Dear Litster,

I will never be able to thank you enough. I love you too.

:kiss:

PS. Your juice pouch leaked all over your boob.
 
Dear Litster,

Ingrate.

And here I was helping you with your missage.

*nurses my pinchpunchedglaredat eye*

Bitchardo.

:kiss:
 
Dear Litster,

Ingrate.

And here I was helping you with your missage.

*nurses my pinchpunchedglaredat eye*

Bitchardo.

:kiss:

Dear Litster,

I'm sorry.

Lemme help.

*whacks a cold steak on your eye*

Oops.

Lemme be a little gentler.

*slaps the cold steak against your head*

Um.

:eek:

*hands you the steak*

:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top