Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lister,

Thank you for inspiring me to buy a toy, my first in over a decade. I wish I could have shared it with you, but I could always "sing" for you.

Touched Again...and Again...and Again
~ thinking of you.
 
Dear Good Friend Litster,

I owe you some research. I found it today and realized I hadn't sent it.

Sorry Litster
 
Dear pT,

I only have a dozen or so left.

Love your smile.

BBB

Only a dozen or so? Okay, bring 'em!

Thanks.

Yours didn't show up. :(

Dear Scared of Glass Litster,

Don't be. Glass dildos are great fun! They change temperature, are completely safe and easy to clean, and I swear they will not break or injure you. (As long as you take proper care of them!) Give glass a chance.

Signed,
Loves Her Toys Litster

Lexie, I love your Toy thread! While browsing said thread, found a little something to put in bf's Easter basket.:devil:
 
Only a dozen or so? Okay, bring 'em!

Thanks.

Yours didn't show up. :(



Lexie, I love your Toy thread! While browsing said thread, found a little something to put in bf's Easter basket.:devil:

I'll have to resend. :(
 
Dear Man With Hawt Sauce Litster,

Did the link ever work???? :confused:

Signed,

Needs to Sign off but will check later for a response Litster :D
 
Only a dozen or so? Okay, bring 'em!

Thanks.

Yours didn't show up. :(



Lexie, I love your Toy thread! While browsing said thread, found a little something to put in bf's Easter basket.:devil:

Whoo hoo!! It'll be a happy Easter in your house! I need to update with some of my newer purchases. :devil:
 
Dear Easter-Bunny Litster,
I received your card, I know I was slow at checking my mail but I wanted to let you know just how much I appreciate it.. And everything you send. It makes me smile. Every. Single. Time. I love you so much.

The Person Behind This Litster:heart:
 
Dear Gettin' my Goat Litster,

I WAS just relaying information. And while gettin' my goat is one way to shut me up... I can think of a few others that are MUCH more fun... ;)

The "I want my goat back" Litster

:D
 
Dear Appy litster,

Where the hell are you?

miss you,

~Noor
 
Dear Suit Litster,

I could really use a dose of your sweetness right about now. *Sigh*

Signed your HC Litster. :kiss:
 
Dear Blue Bear Litster...

I just wanted to say I miss you...its not the same here ever without you...

Love,

Your unconditional and lifelong friend Litster...
 
Dear taking secret to the grave Litster,

I so appreciate you, you're such a beautiful person. :rose:

Signed suit loving Litster. ;) :D
 
Dear Dreamy Litster

I'm glad that you are back! I am really trying to keep my promise ;)

Don't go again without saying good-bye!

Kisses!

Me
 
Dear Suit Loving Litster...

I adore you and feel blessed we are friends...

Love,

Taking it to the grave Litster...
 
Dear taking it to the grave Litster,

You're a doll, and I'm blessed to have you in my life.

Signed grateful Litster. :heart::rose:
 
To certain GB Litsters;

I'm so happy I've set you idjits on ignore. Now I don't have to read your sexist, racist, political hack asshattery.
 
Dear You Know Who You Are Litster ...

You're fucking sexy as fuck.

Just sayin

Breathing Heavy In Texas
 
Dear Texting Litster,
I appreciate that you stick around to check on me (and I have a few names to add to the list of deserving ass kicking)!
This Litster


Dear Missing Cuddle Bear Litster,
I know I'm not the only one that has missed you... Sending cuddles your way :rose:
Cuddlebug that loves you lots Litster


Dear Sweet Litster,
I'll try to call you this weekend. :heart:
Waiting for you to come visit Vegas Litster
 
Dear clueless Litster;
I don't think you understand just how badly you creeped her out, or what a douchey, asshat of a stalker you continually portray yourself to be.

Dude, she's not into you. She has you on ignore.

It's time to get over yourself and move on.
 
Dear Putting-Up-With-My-Crazy Litster,

I'm still embarrassed, but thanks for sticking by me. Let me know if the constant apologies become too much. It's a bad habit.:eek:

Nuttier Than a Fruitcake Litster


Dear Confusing Litster

I don't have the energy I now feel I need to not irritate you, and I don't particularly feel like irritating you, so I'll stop cluttering up your life. You seem to have your hands full anyway. So civil it is, I'm OK with that.

Not Worth Missing Litster


Dear Groucho Marx Litster

The grins you pull from me are heartfelt and much needed. You're very sweet and genuine and that is an amazing thing to find around here. I'm happy any time you make a little time for me.

Happy Girl Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top