Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ruined It for Everyone ELse Litster,

You could have owned it but you didn't.

I don't think I can trust that deeply again.

Thank you for the high. I'm not enjoying the low. I'll get over it because Weebles may wobble, but don't they don't fall down...


Signed,

Playing Peacefully Alone in My Corner Litster
 
Dear most thoughtful litster,

Thank you so much for the sweet Easter card. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner but it was greatly appreciated. I will try to email you soon.

Hugs from an undeserving litster
 
Dear Litster,

pfpfpfppfpfppfpfffffpfpfpfffffff!

Yes, this post is about you :D

In case you're stalking my posts again.....

With warmest cuddles,

The Litster who's missed you a little.
 
Dear horny and impatient lister

I really hope you are no longer horny and impatient

Sincerely

Lister who seems to stalk you in odd places




Dear odd stalking Litster ;)

Thanks, but I fear horny and impatient are sort of my middle names.

Glad to know you're in my corner, though!

With warmest horny regards,

A Litster who can't get the Blackadder theme out of her head after seeing your mention of it somewhere on the boards today. Thanks for that!!
 
Dear maybe 28 litster...

That was quite a wonderful e-mail that has me breathing rather heavy myself...

:kiss:

Me
 
Dear creepy assuming Litster

Too much, too fast, and nothing I liked cuz you have no idea what I like.

Sincerely, not meaning to be mean but go away! Litster
 
Dear You Litster

Thank you

Can we do that again?

:kiss:

Your Breathing Normal Again In Texas Litster
 
Dear Annoying Litster,

You bug the shit out of me. Please stop before I lose my patience and self control.

Sincerely.

Only have one nerve left and you're jumping on it Litster
 
Dear Wanting to Vacay Litster,

How much reading do you think you'll actually do if I'm by your side?? :devil:

Your Super Sexy And Just Overall Super Mule......:D
Dear Super Sexy Mule,

I can just look at the pictures... ;)

Signed,

You think you know me, don't you?
 
Dear Muley Girl Litster,

:heart::rose:

This Litster


Dear Flip Flop Litster,

:heart::rose: for you too

This Litster
 
Dear Lister,

thanks for checking to see if I was better. yes meds finally kicked the pneumonia. Thanks for your kind words. :rose::rose:
 
Dear Scratchy-throated lister...

Wow. Just... wow.
Oh, and wow.

Sincerely,
mind-blown-me.
 
Dear still alive and kicking Litser,

Happy you are still here.
find me sometime.
have you made it to the phlocking?

Fingers crossed for you Litser

#####


Dear Litser

Glad to hear it!
You're welcome :rose:

####

Dear radical in your mind Litser

Please lend me the key so I can visit our alternative reality.
I know it must be dusty but I can wear a respiratory

:rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:,

avoiding the striped pajamas Litser
 
Dear Litsters That Posted and PM'd

You all have brought a much needed smile to my face, for that, I thank you.

To those of you who have never spoken to me before today, thank you for your kind words. It's nice to know that there really are some nice people here on Lit. I do want to say that I look forward to getting to know you all.

I just want to say a couple of things ...

People on Lit really do need to remember that there are real people with real feelings on the other end of these black and white words that we type. My typing skills are but a very SMALL SMALL part of who I am. I am a Mother, soon to be Grandmother, I am a friend, a lover, a hard worker but most of all I am ME. I've been told that people would be boring if everyone liked them. I thought about that ALL day .... It's true!

Cowslinger ... I luv ya man!

Teary Eyed Texas Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top