Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X

I really didn't know I had said anything wrong or even been off wit u. I apologised bc I know I was so exhausted that night & things could have come out wrong, but I didn't think they had. That's why I was shocked when you were so pissed off with me, and I was hurt by it :(

You're a good person, prolly too good for me.

Peaches xoxo
 
dear hair,
how in the fuck did you get so tangled? did we have mind blowing sex and i don't remember? did you get cum in you and i don't remember? i seriously hope i can get this big ass tangle out. if not, i'm going to look ridiculous with a big hunk of my hair gone!
signed,
confused at the tangled web
 
Dear People Who Called Today,

I am so happy you did...all the time awake was not for nothing last night. Now if one of you will just come through with what I need...I think I'll happy dance for a week.

I will call two of you back tomorrow...please please be receptive and real.

~Tired of trying
 
Dear Mother Nature,

I soooo wanna do you right now :devil:

I know this may come as a surprise to you, given our love ~ hate relationship these last few months. But honestly, you have brought a lot of this on yourself; being cold to me one day, hot the next. You are a fickle dame aren't you.

I love what you are doing to me today :kiss:

Signed,

It's Nice to Fool Around with Mother Nature
 
Dear Broken Shoulder,

You are really complicating my life right now. 4 weeks on the couch with another 3 to go is driving me crazy. Please just heal already.

xx,
Me
 
Dear Person Who Hurt a Very Dear Man,

I am amazed at the lies one soul would, and apparently could, tell. Why would you do this. This man gave up a lot because of his feelings for you, all you needed to do was be real...

I look at you now through new eyes, and what I'm seeing, ain't pretty.

~Look in the mirror with the rose colored glasses off...I think it's time.
 
To Whom it May Concern

Thank you for putting our lecturer in a good mood today and for organising an extension for the assignment due next week. I know it's only 2 more days, but it makes so much difference. The entire class appreciates it.

If you can also do something about the other time-pressure I'm trying to deal with that, I'd be most grateful.

Kind regards
PP
:rose:
 
Dear Headache,

Stop it.

Love,
I don't care if I spend most of my day staring at a computer or television screen, you can't tell me what to do!!!
 
Dear X,

I wonder... do you have a mandate instructing you to be impossible and unbearable? At least that would explain things and I would not think it is just because in some small perverse way you enjoy it. I hope the belief that you are always right and I am always wrong keeps you warm at night.

Signed,
Still smiling regardless of you
 
Dear You,

Stop it! Just f'ing stop it! I hate the way that everything you say turns me into the bad guy who doesn't want you around. YES! I want my space. YES! I want to do things with people who are not you. I've played this whole game where my life revolves around one person, and I ditch everything else that matters in my life. I've had to take care of someone after our relationship ended before. I hate it. I hate walking on eggshells around you. I hate that you tell me to live my life, but when I try to, you make me feel guilty. I hate that you throw yourself a pity party every day that you expect me to attend. I really do care about you as a friend...but you're draining me. I hate getting close to people.

At the end of my wits,
Me
 
Dear Me

Four years since the old man went down. 5 since the best friend bought it. You're still alive. Still in much the same state and place, but still breathing.

You walked the road until you came to your dead end all alone. Now you have once last chance to live a normal life. Don't screw it up.
 
Dear X,

As far as the option for a second interview goes...let's roleplay (as you asked me to in that interview). You say, "K, I'd like you to come in for a second interview" and I'll say "NO, you asshat, take that job and shove it" and you will say what?????

Make sure the verbiage is totally correct, and that it meets my high expectations.

Don't want it, or you, and don't need it.





Dear other X,

I walked in your door and felt the atmosphere, tasted it for a while and found it much to my liking. I didn't even hope for a call this time because it was just too right. YOU CALLED...you also saved me having to say yes to that asshat above.

I cannot wait, I think, like you ...this is a good fit all the way around.

~Grateful
 
Dear Lorilei,

Thank you for creating this thread. Apparently, I have quite a bit to vent.

Sincerely,
Summer

---------

Dear Lazyass Bum,

Do you really think you have any right to be upset? You should be nothing but grateful we've let you stay here this long, with you're own room that you don't even use because you're too lazy to organize your room to the point where a bed could fit. It's been grand having you sleep on or couch since July, really. No, it's fine that you don't pay rent. Buying beer, and weed and going out to the bars is much more important than giving a damn dime to the people putting a roof over your head. And I really appreciated when you lied to my face about planning on giving all of your tax refund to us. Since you just got a ticket, we BOTH know where that money would have gone. Really? You walk all over us, and then try to make me feel like shit when I kick you out. Go sit on a rusty nail.

No longer your doormat,
Me
 
dear pbj
you were sooo yummy
thank you



dear phakey shake
grab that chapstick
apply
kiss my ass
fuck off now


dear bonding with the future actress
you make me smile

dear rudeness
the damn phone works BOTH ways
just sayin is all
 
Dear you...

I'll buy the 'bucks next week.. promise :D

Oh, yeah, I don't need you to do that tonight.... I'll earn it ;)

Me :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top