Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear self-absorbed and clueless fucktard,

You have some serious balls trying to put me on a guilt trip for "ignoring" you. I'm so sorry that I used to make you feel special, and you miss that. Guess what, I have a full time job and it's NOT you. Further more, *newsflash* the world doesn't revolve around you either, but I doubt you believe that. Yeah, remember when I got in that car accident...and you wanted to know if it was because I got so excited about thinking of you? Um, NO. Really, thanks for not even asking if I was okay. Actually, come to think of it...once I told you it had nothing to do with you, you didn't want to talk about it any more. Think I didn't notice that? I did. Who the hell do you think you are? You obviously don't know me at all. You wonder why I don't want to talk to you....here's a clue: Your whiny, arrogant, self-centered personality drains the energy out of me. Seriously, it's painful and exhausting. Jumping off a bridge sounds like more fun, and less painful. To you, I am a thing not a person, and how fucking dare you treat me as such. "We've" been over for a very long time and YOU need to accept that. I don't think I could make it any clearer. I'm almost sorry for losing your friendship in the process....but when you blatantly told me to put YOU above my little angels....well yeah, that ship sailed. I know you will never see this, and even if you did you wouldn't think it was about you. You know how you always wanted me to tell you how much I wanted to fuck you, well finally here it is....

FUCK OFF.

Signed,

Perfectly happy, now.


Why do I sense that 218 women in LIT are reading THIS and all nodding in agreement...........tip toes away......

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR Day............
 
Dear X,

Spin your sweet web
Full of lies and deceit
Lying in wait, up ahead
Whispers of fate. Isn't it neat?

We have so much in common!
Wouldn't you agree?
Bewitching us, you flirty Shaman
Like me, save me, love me.

Sucking them dry
All that you catch
Another juicy fly
Another scheme to hatch

Spitting them out
Oh they're so mean!
Leaving none to doubt
You are sweet and clean

Its not what you say
Its not what what you think
Someone said one day
Its what you do, and it stinks



Wish you'd stop doing it half assed. Do it. Or do not. Stop playing games.
 
dear chica meeka
TY so much for the cheer me up package
I think the postman must have gotten muscles from carrying it...lol
Too faced,,,laura mercier...MAC...OMG
the spray smells LOVELY,,btw
ty cutie..lmk when you get the card
thanks too for JUST CARING


dear fellow crazy letters fan
i like you
;)



dearest working girl
i hope its all loverly
 
Dear Mercedes Dealership,

Can you really justify that it costs $2,472.00 for a F***ing Headlight Assembly? Growls
 
Dear Gallbladder,

Just hang in there a bit longer ok? No more attacks, just take it easy on me. It won't be long now.

pinky
 
Dear R,

I know we're all unemployed and have lots of free time besides the weather being fantastic outside these four walls, but the final assigment for my master won't write itself. So no, i can't have lunch with you. You'd better be buying the ingredients for a nice mamaliga and cooking for tonight instead of trying to make me misbehave.

Working on a sexier curriculum,

Me.
 
Dear man who doesn't want to date me,

You are officially the first. The first man I've wanted way more than he wanted me. That annoys me greatly. I am annoyed that when I should halt my feelings for you they remain anyway. Why is this? It's more than the fact that you are truly a great guy. And that you're cute. I just don't want it to be because you don't want me. I hate to think that's why I've not been able to let go of this attraction to you.

Signed,
The girl that knows better but wants you anyway
 
Dear inked up
I think i could climb up your back and rest
Ima let cha be the captain
Btw you smell amazing
 
Dear X

You have the ability to keep me smiling , happy and content :)
Thank you for being the special person that you are, I like being stuck like glue . Its a good feeling

Signed
Me :kiss::rose:
 
Dear No Chinned Bitch I Loathe,

I see you, you are making sure I do. Know what, try all you want, what's mine is mine, and you haven't the wherewithal to take it from me.

You are weak, you are blatant, and you are ridiculous.
 
Dear R,

I know we're all unemployed and have lots of free time besides the weather being fantastic outside these four walls, but the final assigment for my master won't write itself. So no, i can't have lunch with you. You'd better be buying the ingredients for a nice mamaliga and cooking for tonight instead of trying to make me misbehave.

Working on a sexier curriculum,

Me.

Mamaliga? Sounds delicious.
What are we having it with?

Great AV, btw, but I dunno that I want an encore of a gun to the face. ;)
 
Mamaliga? Sounds delicious.
What are we having it with?

Great AV, btw, but I dunno that I want an encore of a gun to the face. ;)

we're having it with some nice red wine that you're supossed to bring. This way you will get a fake sensation of contentment that will help me convince you to.. do the dishes, silly :p

***it WAS delicious! mamaliga with some fumée sausages and homemade zakutza -or whatever the name is, i'm just an expert in eating it : D-***
 
Dear No Chinned Bitch Kendra Loathes,
YEAH! What she said!
Don't you be pissing her off cause I've got her back *yummmm*

-Better-Chinned-Scarier-Bitch-Than-You
 
Dear No Chinned Bitch I Loathe,

I see you, you are making sure I do. Know what, try all you want, what's mine is mine, and you haven't the wherewithal to take it from me.

You are weak, you are blatant, and you are ridiculous.

Dear K,

^ 5! Whose ass needs kickin'? I have PMS, and I am in a MOOD.

Love,
Me
 
Dear You

I thought the deal was to say when something was bothering. But I guess ignore works just as well. Yep I understand the busy, know my responses have not been as long as usual, basically cos its been a hectic few days, which i have explained. Life should always come first and I hope yours fun filled.

NotIntoThoseGames
 
Dear You

I thought the deal was to say when something was bothering. But I guess ignore works just as well. Yep I understand the busy, know my responses have not been as long as usual, basically cos its been a hectic few days, which i have explained. Life should always come first and I hope yours fun filled.

NotIntoThoseGames

:rose::rose:
 
Dear New North Face Jacket.

I so love you. Thank you for being so cute, as if you could help it.

~ Me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top