Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear x,

Stop lying to yourself, to me, to my sister, to everyone. We all know whats going to happen. Pretending it'll all be OK and things will go back to how they were is just twisted and sick and wrong.

Grow the fuck up. I'm sick of your fake sympathy. How your faking being sad over this.

My heart is broken and you're not being a parent when you need to be.

Signed,
Your extremely upset daughter
 
Dear GDC...

I know you're never going to see this but I needed to find a way to get this all out.

You've been a friend for a little over a year and in the time I've known you, you've made me laugh until my sides have ached; you've made me cry until I'm exhausted and it hurts; you've made me smile & come alive; you've made me sad where I think that I've got no reason to live...in short I've run the gamut of emotions w/ you. There are so many facets to who you are, I'm not sure I'll ever fully know who you are.

When I found out you would be all alone on Valentines day, I sent you a card & chocolates...just so you would know that you were being thought of, in my silliness I did the same thing for you at Easter. When you were out of work, I did my best by encouraging you -wishing you the best, when you found employment I was happy for you.
When you were impacted by the flooding and you had to evacuate, I reached out and went out of my way to let you know that I would help you in any way I could - and while I couldn't be there in person, I did the next best thing I could, and tho it hurt your pride to accept my help...I'm glad you allowed me to help you.

When you crushed me to the extent I didn't know how I would be able to go on living, I still forgave you. In the days that followed I had so many people tell me to cut you out of my life, and I refused to listen to them b/c I saw the good in you.

When your father was admitted to the hospital w/ his heart functioning at 25% you contacted me - and tho I couldn't be there for you in person, I was there for you to talk to, and to lend a listening ear. When the drama occurred in my life, you were there for me...telling me that I was strong, that I would make it through. When the deception finally came to light, you were there for me understanding, listening and caring.

This past month for me has been a whirlwind, from the flirtatious compliments, to the phone calls, texting and yahoo -truthfully it's made me wonder have I put my guard down too quickly?

I don't understand how you can tell me that you find me attractive, crazy sexy in every way and that I turn you on and excite you...and we go from a point of texting daily, and getting along so well, and now there's silence. You no longer reply to my text messages, the facebook PMs have gone unanswered, the voicemails haven't been returned - and it leaves me confused not knowing if I did something wrong :confused: I'm not a mind reader and if by not responding to me is your way of telling me that I'm bothering you - just man up and say it...but don't let me sit here and over think things...the silence is almost unbearable.

I'm trusting you when you say that you don't want to hurt me, and that you won't do that again to me...but yet I don't understand why when we usually talk every day why you've suddenly grown silent :(


Thought we were friends...if I didn't genuinely care about you as a person, I wouldn't even bother talking to you.

~S....
 
Dear Tummy

Please stop hurting and bloating. I'm going out tonight and, other than the fact that I'd like to enjoy dinner, I'd rather not look like I was pregnant. Besides, if you're mean to me, I'll stop feeding you...and I know you don't like that.

Ta
PP
 
Dear micky

I will ask Morrigu for witchy lessons. Perfecto! :D

Bitchy Witchy Peaches xoxo

Dear Peaches

That made me laugh. Thank you for that.

Morri :rose:


Dear PainInMyButtAndNotInAGoodWay

Just take your head out of your arse long enough to get your act together. And remember what happened to Icarus.

Yours

SoNotImpressed
 
Dear Morri

Welcome chica :)

Peaches xoxo


Dear thigh bruise

Please fade, I want to wear a really short dress Saturday night.

kthkx :kiss:

Peaches xoxo
 
Dear Peachy thigh bruise.

On behalf of all the men living near the haystack, PLEASE comply with your host's request.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Citizen
 
Dear Peachy thigh bruise.

On behalf of all the men living near the haystack, PLEASE comply with your host's request.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Citizen

Dear Husker1987

Do you think the more requests it gets the earlier it will go away? I rlly rlly hope so :D

Thnkx for your vote ;)

Peaches (and her bastard bruise) xoxo
 
Dear Dood That I Thought Was Worth It,

You ask me out over and over again and when I finally say yes and have a weekend free you flake. I'm so not playing these games. I'd rather take myself to the movies and then do myself silly than try to read your motives. I don't waste time like that and I'm not going to wait around for you to pull your head out of your ass.

Mmmkay, thanks
 
Dear Dood That I Thought Was Worth It,

You ask me out over and over again and when I finally say yes and have a weekend free you flake. I'm so not playing these games. I'd rather take myself to the movies and then do myself silly than try to read your motives. I don't waste time like that and I'm not going to wait around for you to pull your head out of your ass.

Mmmkay, thanks

you own the power. :kiss:
 
then get round his gaff, kick the door in, and make him do it ... before the cops turn up!

Yeah, you know, nothing is sexier to me than forcing a man to have intercourse. Love it! Gets me all hot and bothered! Doesn't affect my body issues/ego at all!
 
Dear X,

I hope things pick up, this has me worried a bit. I can't seem to stop worrying lately, which is affecting my health, so if this one thing could work out, it would be one thing off the pile I've placed upon myself...and yes, I admit I am the one placing it there.

I need to knock it off.



Dear Y,

Stolen anything lately?




and


Dear Z,

I may just do that. :)
 
Dear XY,

Scientific findings without seeing the physical proof is nothing but speculation. Where's the evidence? I need to see it, hear it, feel it to be certain.

Oh....and about that image situation - results are in and prospects for close, future changes are looking good. Stay tuned.

Signed,

smiley and bright if somewhat stuffy and froggy yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top