Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Fellow Tattooed Intellectual,

You did it again. You went on one date with a girl and then entered in to a relationship with her. I'm happy for you for finding happiness (or I hope it's happiness) but I'm disappointed as well. I thought we had a deal, no relationships until we figure out what's going on between us?

Despite the fact that we had made a deal I'm really sad that you have done this to yourself again. You don't even know anything about her but suddenly you are declaring love and all that mushy stuff. I'm hoping (but assuming) this will not end just like every other time you've jumped this quickly. Every girl winds up being either lazy, crazy, unable to be faithful or a combo of all three.

I won't be here any more, for this. I won't be the girl you go running back to when you actually meet the real person under all that mush. I can't say what I want to say to you right now because it will seem like I'm jealous when I'm not. Just sad.
 
Dear KW...

So I know you'll never see this but whatever. When we met in December I was up front w/ you and you knew my situation. You decided that you didn't want to meet up again b/c of your own reason of suggesting something sexual might occur -which while I respected your decision, I didn't expect to hear what you said.

Here it is 3 months later and you text me out of the blue and expect that I'll be okay w/ being a "booty call" for you...really?! Newsflash, I'm not in Oklahoma anymore, and besides I'm not into fucking just to fuck :rolleyes:

For you to have the nerve to tell me that I'm attractive but only in a sexual way is insulting...but at least you're honest w/ your motives. The only interest I had in you was purely platonic, but now that I think about it - I'm not sure that you're worth my time even as a friend.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed going to the gun range w/ you and shooting your rifle was awesome, even tho I ended up w/ a massive bruise, and the fact that you're in the military is irrelevant, and only gives you a slight bump as there are guys like you are all over the place.
 
Dear X,

Not only do you make me smile, you make me feel good deep inside. :rose:

Thank You

Me
 
Dear XX,

You say you need hard evidence, personally experienced, and not studies. Studies are often contradictory.

Science can never truly understand the essence of life, but desperately wants to pretend it can. Art and poetry and the feel of worked earth under boots. The moist curve of a woman's breast in the shower.

You're a froggy voiced artist. :)
 
Last edited:
Dear man who lives with me,

Thanks for making sure I was doing okay..........:rolleyes: Your children were better at it than you were............

Heaven forbid you have to take the trash out, or wash dishes...........or gasp........go to the store.............I mean you did finally go get me some gatorade............3 hours after I asked you too.

Then today when I finally was up and round.........the first thing out of your mouth was "what's for dinner?" I still have no words............and I hope that was the best dinner you've had in a long time.............

Signed,

Still sick...........mother of your children
 
Dear man who lives with me,

Thanks for making sure I was doing okay..........:rolleyes: Your children were better at it than you were............

Heaven forbid you have to take the trash out, or wash dishes...........or gasp........go to the store.............I mean you did finally go get me some gatorade............3 hours after I asked you too.

Then today when I finally was up and round.........the first thing out of your mouth was "what's for dinner?" I still have no words............and I hope that was the best dinner you've had in a long time.............

Signed,

Still sick...........mother of your children

Dear Sicko,

I am so sorry you are ailing. I wish I were around to take care of you and darn him for not.

I hope you feel better soon. :heart:
 
Dear Sneezes,

Stop!

Signed,
Itchy Nose and Watery Eyes Every Time it Happens is Not a Pretty Look
 
Ummm, can you get Rain to give me one? Until you get better. I'll give it back to her once you rebound. :D

What! You don't find runny eyes and a drippy nose sexy enough to forget about getting a cold.

I can ask Rain to give you a kiss, but you'd better okay it with Munky.
 
Dear X

Text me back k? hate to be left hanging! Only severe incapacity or death is an excuse :D

Peaches xoxo
 
Dear X

Text me back k? hate to be left hanging! Only severe incapacity or death is an excuse :D

Peaches xoxo


Dear Other (completely unrelated to above peachy poster) X,

That was a canny mahoosive hole you dug for yaself last night, wasn't it?

So see above.
(Only remember that severe incapacity is not a valid excuse in my book. Not for you, mate.)

Ta muchly.
Awaiting muchos kissing of arses and back-tracking. Or else.
:kiss: xxx
 
Dear Other (completely unrelated to above peachy poster) X,

That was a canny mahoosive hole you dug for yaself last night, wasn't it?

So see above.
(Only remember that severe incapacity is not a valid excuse in my book. Not for you, mate.)

Ta muchly.
Awaiting muchos kissing of arses and back-tracking. Or else.
:kiss: xxx

Dear Silver Lining

I got mine, did you get yours? And the txt :p

Nosey Peaches xoxo
 
Dear X,

Smiling , warm, feeling good . All thanks to you :)
You are so very special......remember that ;)

Signed
Me :kiss::kiss:
 
Dear Silver Lining

I got mine, did you get yours? And the txt :p

Nosey Peaches xoxo

Dear Nosey Peaches,

I got neither.
And there will be nothing remotely close to the former, until I have had the latter! :cool:

TS(wantstoknowifyougotyoursandthetextyouluckybiatch)L :kiss: xxx
 
Dear X,

It's been over a year now. They say it takes two.

Looking forward to this second year.
 
Two part...

Dear WES...

You'll never see this, but you don't know how fucking pissed I am at you! I get that at one point, we were friends and I appreciate that when I was alone during the deployment and suffered an injury, you offered to stay w/ me and you drove me to my doctors appointments.

I DO appreciate that, but what sort of "friend" were you to SNOOP through my phone contacts and steal a phone number that belonged to a guy friend of mine?! Do you know how fucking crazy that makes you look to start texting & calling a guy that you've NEVER met and further how it made me look trying to explain to him who the hell you were, and how you got his number?!

So what was I suppose to say when he called me and was all "I think she likes me"...hell yeah I told him what I thought - I told him to tread carefully but hindsight being 20/20 I should've told him to run hard, and run fast - b/c you're like a damn poison!
I've seen good friends of mine that you've leached onto, and then when you're through w/ them you move on to the next guy...not giving a damn that you hurt the last guy :mad: Women like you give women a bad name!

Thankfully my guy friend has life experience under his belt and he was able to spot you for the frosted bitch flake that you are!

Let me fast forward this to the present...

WTF gives you the right to talk about me to the guy that I'm married to? I get that you are not a dynamic in my marriage, but really you want to say that I'm "fucking stupid" for treating him how I've treated him huh? Yeah you're right, I am fucking stupid b/c any other woman would've kicked his ass to the curb :mad: Oh wait, you wanna talk ABOUT me to someone who has done nothing but LIE TO ME! Only question I have for you is this, if he lies to me WTF makes you think he's telling you the truth?!

There's a reason why I cut you out of my life...it's b/c you're a Fucked up, Insecure, Psychotic, Manipulative, Nutty BITCH! You're a toxic person who would do better to take care of her daughter and stay the hell out of my marriage...but you know if you want him bad enough, have at it...you'll get along great, he's deceptive and you're manipulative :rolleyes:

~~~~~

Dear WCW

So typical of you to try to play the victim. You poured the gas, lit the match, and burned the bridge, and you want to act as tho you don't understand why I don't want anything to do w/ you.
 
Dear X

You really are such a cunt. But I pity you. I see how you reach out and transfer your feelings onto every other person who makes you feel inferior. Ego is a horrible thing. Better to check it, know we all have it, and learn to be gracious with the knowledge. Because the way you're handling it now...makes you look like a stupid cow.

Licks & Kisses,
OSW
 
Dear flatulent co-worker,

Yeah, we all know it was you floating those fragrant air biscuits during the meeting today. Good GAWD! Even the guy without a sense of smell was starting to gag! Ever wonder why you're the first one to go into the conference room? Yup, it's cause the rest of us want to get a seat as FAR away from you as we can. FUCK woman! I'd leave you some Gas-X or something...if I thought you were smart enough to get the hint. However, thanks for sitting right next to our manager. The best part of the meeting was watching her try to keep her composure through your little "slip ups".

Signed,
Dreads Chili Wednesdays
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top