Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear laptop battery, will you please just discharge already? I've had it with your moodiness and unwillingness to charge fully, as I've had it with you showing me you've been at 6% for the past 20 minutes.

Naughty battery! Go to my room!
 
Dear Rabbit & Bear

Its been a long while and we are both looking forward to having you stay for a few days

Love - Us :kiss: :heart:
 
Dear New Chapter

I like how you are starting. I will still look back now & then at the last one, but I am fully intent on looking forward now. I am going to enjoy you, to the max :D

Peaches xoxo
 
Dear x,

Yes, you and you and even you. I'm tired of always being the one to initiate contact. If you want to talk to me, just come say hi.

Me
 
Dear Nat's Godson,

Know what? I can't wait to see you do your thing.

Looking forward to a good time.


Dear Company Keepers on my way to and from work.

Sigh....you make that ride a lot more pleasant.
 
Sister 1

Dear Sister,
I am sorry you have always felt less intelligent then people around you. I am sorry that you gained so much weight in college. I am sorry that your weight got worse when you had children. But stop being such a bitch to my wife who is tiny and sexy and brilliant. I know that you are excited you lost 90# and fit into new clothes but that doesn't give you the right to fuck a 40 year old at his mommies house and destroy the only man who has and most likely will ever love your hateful, angry, low self esteem, still way over weight ass. You moved into your mom and dad's house on your own stop taking your children from their beds to ensure you get your good night kisses. Your husband didn't throw you out you left. Don't you think your broke now..wait until you're paying for your own place and the kids who will be living with their Dad...Ya know they guy that reads them to sleep, helps them get ready for school, loved you when you were thin, fat, depressed, angry, paid for you to go back to school as seventh time, bought you new cars and a new house because you "needed" the change. So yes you've changed everything in your life except your husband and........Yet you are still unhappy....What's the common denominator? YOU fix yourself cunt!
 
Sister 2

Dear Sister,
I am sorry your husband was hurt. It saddened me, he was my friend before you met him. In fact we were "brothers". But does a few bad days before his injury really give you the right as a spouse and mother to wait until he goes to bed at night after you put your kids down to get all fucked up and hang out with the piece of shit fuckers that treated you like a whore before you met him? Do you really think it was right to divorce an injured man who has only had 3 jobs in his life a nurses assistant, a Marine and a Cop because you just can't be a wife anymore? Do you think the childrens father appreciates the kids spending all your nights at mom and dad's while you are out cavorting the town as the cities newest fag hag? Oh, and by the way you are destroying your children every time you under cut them in front of their father. P.S you aren't that pretty anymore you let yourself go to hell and yes your shit does stink.
 
Last edited:
Mother

Dear Mom,
You are the catalyst for all of the problems with your daughters. I am sorry you're parents passed away ten years ago. They were in their 70's last time I checked that was part of life and 70 seems like a pretty full life. I am sorry that I chose not to stay in town and be a pawn in your misery and to give up my life to be at your beckon call. When your daughters got married you said to the priest "Yes I will help guide them". I was wondering if you interperated that as, "yes I will help them to get divorced by constantly talking shit about their husbands, pay for things when they cannot to ensure I have a say in everything they do". You should be providing insight not opinions and certainly not direction. You are a cancer to your family. You're husband is emotionally dead and you have killed him. You have alienated his mother, his brothers his family and anyone who does not bow to your will. Please I beg you stop belittling my wife. She is amazing, intelligent, beautiful, thoughtful and caring. She is an amazing mother, wife, human being and I am lucky to have her. But just because her life experience succesful career and perfect children are not you and eclipse the past, current and future accomplishments of you and your daughters doesn't give you the right to make her feel outkast at every chance. I moved home for good reason, it was a mistake. I gave up my career, my home, my friends yet you cannot attempt to do the little things I ask like making her feel welcomed and part of the family. I can assure you the loss you felt for your parents passing over a decade ago is not a genetic feeling. At least not towards my maternal side!
 
Dear Government

You had my tax money for a year...now give me my damn tax refund already!
 
Dear X,


When your parents and inlaws, your real friends and virtual, your children, your spouse, your lovers, all seem against you, want to stay away from you; it's not them, it's you.
Must be lonely. And that's too bad, very sad. Keep lying to them, keep lying to yourself, that it's them and not you, and with all your other little lies, and a sad existence it will continue to be.
No one is perfect enough for you, and that's too bad.
Wish you the best. Go see a shrink, for yourself. There's still time. No one wants to grow old and die alone. Only you can fix it, if you got the guts.


Signed
Cast Out and Demonized X
 
Dear Woman Who Devastates Me Every Freaking Time I See You,

I don't think I just sprang from your loins, I came out screaming and running. Running from your hateful words, your disdain of me...and from day one. I married a man I never should have to get away from you...ahhhh, youth, had I only known. I would rather have lived on the streets than live with you.

I envy every person who has a mother of worth. I envy these women who can go to their mothers for comfort and warmth. I envy my own cousins for getting the 'good sisters' and leaving you for me.

I thought I was over letting you harm me, or those I love, but I see from this weekend, I am not.

The things you do and say affect other people. The things you do and say about me are beyond the pale and it is time for me to start considering that in order to see my family I do NOT have to see you too. That my sisters are so angry with what you've done to me this time tells a big story. You could lose us all.

Which would only make you more bitter, negative, and angry. Since you thrive on that, perhaps that is just what you want done.



Dear Love of my Life,

You, my darling, were amazing this weekend. You let me fall when I needed to, and picked me up when it was time to do so.

I am more in love with you than ever.:heart:
 
Dear Woman Who Devastates Me Every Freaking Time I See You,

I don't think I just sprang from your loins, I came out screaming and running. Running from your hateful words, your disdain of me...and from day one. I married a man I never should have to get away from you...ahhhh, youth, had I only known. I would rather have lived on the streets than live with you.

I envy every person who has a mother of worth. I envy these women who can go to their mothers for comfort and warmth. I envy my own cousins for getting the 'good sisters' and leaving you for me.

I thought I was over letting you harm me, or those I love, but I see from this weekend, I am not.

The things you do and say affect other people. The things you do and say about me are beyond the pale and it is time for me to start considering that in order to see my family I do NOT have to see you too. That my sisters are so angry with what you've done to me this time tells a big story. You could lose us all.

Which would only make you more bitter, negative, and angry. Since you thrive on that, perhaps that is just what you want done.



Dear Love of my Life,

You, my darling, were amazing this weekend. You let me fall when I needed to, and picked me up when it was time to do so.

I am more in love with you than ever.:heart:


Are we sisters? ....because that sounds like MY mother! She told my daughter once that she wished she had sold half the house to her father and left the other half to her in her will....basically leaving me out. Never mind that she has lived with me since 1988 when my father passed away. Oh, well....
 
Dear X

I just want you to know
that I'm glad we met.
Since you entered my life,
you've brought me much
sunshine and happiness,
and you've inspired the
most romantic dreams imaginable.
I look forward to spending
time with you and
getting to know you better.
We have many sunny, romantic days
to look forward to together.


Signed,

Me :kiss::rose::kiss::rose:
 
Dear X,

Just because I'm young and female doesn't mean I'm an idiot. I know how to run a successful business, I don't need you playing "daddy" all the fucking time looking over my shoulder to make sure I do it like you want.

I HATE your business model, I won't use it. Don't force it on me or my business.

I'm so over being nice to you

Me-
 
Dear L,

I've had enough, speak to me like that again and I will leave tread marks on your face.

Meagan - NOT a fucking doormat.
 
Are we sisters? ....because that sounds like MY mother! She told my daughter once that she wished she had sold half the house to her father and left the other half to her in her will....basically leaving me out. Never mind that she has lived with me since 1988 when my father passed away. Oh, well....

Sucks, doesn't it? I want a mom like Louise's. Louise is sharing her very sweet mama with me, maybe she will you too, Do :heart:

Mine is playing the 'make up' game at this time...and I am being relentless. First time I've ever done it, and holy heck is it freeing.

Big hugs to you, Do...they just taught us, in their negativity, how to NOT parent, be a friend, or decent human being. We took that and made a negative a positive. YAY us :D
 
Dear X,

Please thank your ghost writer or the kind soul who pointed out Spell Check for you. It makes the insufferably insincere and transient that much more palatable. I am kind of wondering to what level you'll stoop this time. Will the authorities be required? Will you again meddle in someone's private life? Either way, it's fun watching the slow-motion train wreck. Given the state of the economy, I suppose I should thank you for the cheap entertainment.

Yes, I am a dog with a bone. Deal with it.

You know where to find me.
 
Dear Verizon,

I would like to thank you for the "upgrade" to your Fios system you shoved down a select group of your subscriber's throats on 4/15. One of those subscribers was my parents who were wondering why nearly 25% of their screen was taken up with a description of the channel they were watching in an information bar rather than showing the name of the channel and the time as it had done for the last two years whenever they changed channels.

I spent nearly an hour on the phone with a very polite service agent, Justin I believe, after spending a good half hour on my own trying to find an answer, who informed me that you cheap bastards couldn't be bothered to roll out your own service where he lives (Utah) and he had to do his best trying to find a way around your "upgrade". Having worked helpdesk in the distant past, I understood his frustration at not being able to see what the person was seeing, not being aware of what the "upgrade" looked like and not being able to find a way to revert the system back to the way it was. This included him being ignored by your own 3rd level support on a live chat session.

Whatever moronic marketing genius thought this "upgrade" would be an "enhancement" to the "user experience" should be immediately be beaten with the programming genius who agreed with this "enhancement" but didn't bother to offer the user a way to not have their screen blocked by your shitty information bar.

Every day I have to deal incompetent, imbecilic hacks such as yourselves who talk out their asses about how things will be so much better once the "upgrade" is in place and how much better the "user experience" will be.

Well guess what, you fucking fail at the simplest part of project management which is to find out what the user wants. Not what you want. Not what some 20-something who has an MBA wants. Not what you read on some blog about how every bit of data should be shoved in a user's face. What the user wants.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has called after trying to find a way around your "enhancement". You can expect more calls and emails in the near future as you roll out this "enhancement" to more areas since you also failed at the most basic of project management skills: communications. Nowhere did you ever mention this "enhancement" was gong to be shoved out to your users to let them know there would be changes except in the press release which was found on your site touting these new "enhancements".

Every day I'm in this business and have to deal with crap like this just proves why this country keeps getting dumber and dumber. You're so gung ho on trying to "enhance" the "user experience" that you fail to grasp the most basic concept: KISS.

Sincerely, and with as much contempt as can be conveyed in words,

A (hopefully) soon-to-be person in a project management environment where people aren't morons and have a clue what they're doing
 
*
Dear X..

ugghhh...stomping my feet / I hate disconnects :(

Hoping to get the last 30 minutes of our time...

Holding the sail Litster.

:heart:
 
Dear XX,

Yes, I got your FB invite, and your message, and now your text asking me to come over this weekend. Do you get the hint?

Signed,
Surprised you know other people exist considering how self absorbed you are.

Dear XY,

Quit trying to make me into your vision of a mom.

Signed,
Still a little pissed you changed the rules mid game.
 
Dear X,

I know we've lost touch a bit, but thanks for not telling me that you changed your phone number a couple months ago. Today's text message was meant for you.

Yours,
Miles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Stranger-Who-Now-Has-That-Number,

Sorry about that text message. Believe it or not, there are some women out there who like being talked to that way. I apologize for any nightmares you may have. On the other hand, it could have been much worse. Just sayin'...

Yours,
Miles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top