Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of what? The scratch off taped to her forehead as we have sex and I am gauging her eyes out with my lucky quarter or her on all four with me behind her clenching my lottery ticket praying I don't cum too early?

AS usual IHC you never dissapoint on the laughter. My 2 cents get the wife to scream the "Oh God, Oh God" GET HER to scratch it out my taping it to your back so as she is driving her fingers in at that very moment you may get luck that way!!! You know what they say every once in awhile a woman's touch is needed :D
 
Dear X,

I am so glad you are in my past, and do not try to contact me. Please keep it that way. I hope whoever you are torturing with your BPD now, leaves soon. You need help, and I hope you realize it someday.

Regards... no, not really.

Me
 
AS usual IHC you never dissapoint on the laughter. My 2 cents get the wife to scream the "Oh God, Oh God" GET HER to scratch it out my taping it to your back so as she is driving her fingers in at that very moment you may get luck that way!!! You know what they say every once in awhile a woman's touch is needed :D
If I understand you correctly FGG getting ass raped figuratively by the lottery and God beiing sexist, you suggest I literally get ass raped as well?

I am thinking that I shouldn't play the lottery anymore.

Wait!!! Is that how God is answering my pleas? By not letting me in? Is he calling me fat? Is he saying he tried to pick me up and carry me along the beach but when he tried he hurt his back???
 
If I understand you correctly FGG getting ass raped figuratively by the lottery and God beiing sexist, you suggest I literally get ass raped as well?

I am thinking that I shouldn't play the lottery anymore.

Wait!!! Is that how God is answering my pleas? By not letting me in? Is he calling me fat? Is he saying he tried to pick me up and carry me along the beach but when he tried he hurt his back???

NO NOT Ass raped you read TOO far into it... Although I do appreciate your imagery of being bent by the lotto!!!

YOU bent over the wife her wrapped around you OH god OH GOD'g.... her hands digging into your back as you are umm for lack of better imagery driving one home for the team... if you need I will draw pictures LOL
 
NO NOT Ass raped you read TOO far into it... Although I do appreciate your imagery of being bent by the lotto!!!

YOU bent over the wife her wrapped around you OH god OH GOD'g.... her hands digging into your back as you are umm for lack of better imagery driving one home for the team... if you need I will draw pictures LOL

Ohhhhhhhh my mistake.

But I thought that for us to be "oh God'ing " properly we both have to be on our knees? I don't want to be "Oh God'ing" for the hell of it.
 
That is a modern day picasso. I like how you "hid" my tiny penis brilliantly. Thank you

I did take into account your tiny penis you know I have you back. BUT if you notice she is making the "O" face AND her toes are curled.... JUST SAYIN'... OH and your grabbing her right breast
 
I did take into account your tiny penis you know I have you back. BUT if you notice she is making the "O" face AND her toes are curled.... JUST SAYIN'... OH and your grabbing her right breast

My pelvis must be working overtime to cause her toes to curl...nice
 
Dear Chipotle,

I wish you didn't use dark meat as the chicken in your chicken concoctions. Steve tells me to just spice it up with smoky hot sauce, and I'd not notice that it was the dark meat, but I doubt that would work, and I actually like my tastebuds too much to attempt that.




Dear Place I Work,

Who blocks out the last two weeks of December for vacation time. How the heck am I supposed to get any time with my family when Christmas is on a Sunday?????? What the heck were you thinking. I've 3 days to use, I'd loved to have used them that way. I'll just take the the week before the black out and have early Christmas with them, but that is kind of sucky.




Dear Place I Work,

I love that you are flying Nat and I off to far off lands for a "HOLIDAY PARTY" so I will forgive you the previous thing. Now to find a pretty evening gown!
 
Dear Fly on the wall,

Wow you know me pretty well don't you? I have to ask. Are the things I do when no one is around just between me and you? You aren't going around sharing my "alone" time with other flies on the walls are you?

If so I can explain the 3 hour marathon jerk session the other day. Well in actuality no I can't but, I would hope that we have a confidentiality agreement set up. I am allowing you to see me at my most intimate alone times free of charge. Well yes I know no one will pay to see what I do but you get what i am trying to say.

No I cannot explain why I pick my nose or dig in my ass as much as I do. Wait yes I can. It is because I am alone or at least think I am. See I dont go digging for treasure when people are around. I use a kleenex but by God if I know I am alone I am going knuckle deep and cleaning out the pipes via pinkie.

If I know i am alone and my ass has decided to gobble up my underwear you can be assured that I am going in after it and yes of course i am going to bring my fingers to my nose afterwards. I am alone. So of course I am goign to take a sniff.

No I cannot explain some of the videos i watch when I am having some self loving time. I just can't. If omeone were looking over my shoulder that I know was there I sure as hell wouldn't google farm animals. NEVER in a million years would I ever put my lap top at viral risks if I knew someone was watching me.

I don't like you fly on the wall. You give me a complex. You make me feel dirty. That isn't very nice of you. Why can't you go bother someone else? You mean everyone has a fly on the wall? Really? So you all know what everyone else is doing? How much would it cost me to find out if some of the "females" on here actually have penises? Can't do it huh? A code amongst flies on the walls? Really? Crazy.

Well can we just make a deal with each other that you won't judge me for what puts me over the edge during self love making sessions and I won't bug you to know who is actually a fella pretending to be a woman.
 
Dear R,

I'm glad that you seem to have found someone to share your time with. I do not however, understand how you went from trying to convince me of your undying love to 'loving her so much' in the span of a week and a half but maybe it's just me. At any rate I do hope you are happy as I have never wanted you not to be.

Signed,

Your Almost Ex

Dear S,

That was fucking hilarious! I enjoyed it and what came before and after ;) I do suggest we host a repeat performance soon,

Sincerely,

Baring it all
 
Dear Married Men

If your wife doesn't understand you, the chances are I won't either.

I don't want to know, thank you.

Me :)
 
dear fakey
suck it

dear kitty cat
uuuhh,,,i did NOT need to see that this morning


dear assclown
you stink



dear thoughtful
thank you sooo much for the sweet and lovely text
 
Dear X

There was a point in time when I loved you more than air. Your betrayal tore apart our lives...forever changing my view of life, love, lust and men in general. I have tried and tried, but can't seem to find my way back to you. The chasm more rapidly expands, and I don't know what more I can do. This painful platonic existence that we share... how much longer must we pretend that nothings wrong?

Do you see me? REALLY see me? A lingering kiss... spooning, a long walk or even sitting on the couch with your arms wrapped around me... are those things too much to ask? When that opportunity is no longer available, will it be something that you long for? You are free to live your life. YOU should be with THEM if they are more to your liking and/or more readily fulfill your desires. I ENCOURAGE it. Do not hold me captive because you think you "have to take care of me"...I am capable of managing on my own. You will ALWAYS be the father of our children...and for that I will FOREVER love you.

STILL faithfully yours...
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)

Azul,

I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I know there is nothing I can say to lessen your pain, but I pray that peace, comfort, and strength bring you through this difficult time.

Psalms 147:3 - He heals the broken heartened, binding up their wounds.
 
Dear Father:
By the time you read this you would have been gone for approximately twenty four hours. It had been a roller coaster ride explaining to your granddaughter and your daughter in law the details. The fact is that even though we rarely talked I still miss having you around.
Many of the lessons you taught me were from bad examples. I do not drink because of what I saw you do. I do not smoke because of what I saw you do. I'm still married because of what I saw you do.
The fact is now I have a good marriage. It isn't always happy but it's okay. The kids are fine. But I missed the semi-closeness we use to have. I miss a ton. But I am also glad of the good lessons you taught. I learned to become self-reliant. I learned to take care of my own.

In all Rest in Peace Pop. Your boy misses you.

Azul (real name withheld)


Azul,

I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.
 
Dear Dog Walker,

Thank you. Seriously thank you. Yeah nothing like stepping into the fresh pile of shit that your dog left in my front lawn this morning. Yeah just how I want to start off my day. My ice skating across my front lawn as I leave brown train tracks trying to wipe the shit off.

Hey I have an idea how about you carry a fucking bag with you when you walk your dog so when it finally stops to grow a second tail you can clean up after it. My lawn doesn't need any fertilizer thank you very much.

I work out enough as it is. The have no desire to do calf exercises by scraping my shoes on the curb over and over, because no matter how much you scrape, skate or scrub the shit stained shoe just like the smell of gasoline it will take forever to go away.

Get a colostomy bag for youe mutt and keep him out of the path from my front door to the mail box please.

Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top