Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Juicy,

Cute? Me? Never ever, ever. (Well, ok, maybe sometimes.)

Oh, you mean you're a buttons-popping-on-your-jeans kinda star? They're the best!!!!!! :D

And less of it. You ARE bright and twinkly. It's either that or the fire that's blinding me right now :D

M :rose:

Dear Mollie

Of course you're cute, all the time. :)

Never mind popping the buttons, I can't even get them on hun..... and that's even with being off my food this week :eek:

It'll be the fire darlin, said I was starting it for ya, didn't I..... don't forget I needs plenty of fuel to keep it going till the guy gets here *cackles crazily*...... of course I'm rational :D:devil:

Thanks hun :rose:
Juicy :):kiss:
 
Dear Mollie

Of course you're cute, all the time. :)

Never mind popping the buttons, I can't even get them on hun..... and that's even with being off my food this week :eek:

It'll be the fire darlin, said I was starting it for ya, didn't I..... don't forget I needs plenty of fuel to keep it going till the guy gets here *cackles crazily*...... of course I'm rational :D:devil:

Thanks hun :rose:
Juicy :):kiss:


Dear Juicy,

Gosh, a wandering-around-with-no-jeans-on-star! Now you WILL make me blush :eek:

I can send you all the fuel you need....got a fair few bodies stacked up ready to go.

And thank you too, ALWAYS a pleasure.

Now, I'm off to pop my own buttons ;)

Mollie :rose:
 
Dear Mollie

Of course you're cute, all the time. :)

<snip...>

Thanks hun :rose:
Juicy :):kiss:

Dear Juicy,

Cute? Me? Never ever, ever. (Well, ok, maybe sometimes.)

<Snip...>

M :rose:

Dear X and Y,

As an outside observer, can I just say how heartening it is to see two people being so pleasant towards each other.

It has brightened my day.:)

Yours,

Having a crappy day at work litster
 
Dear X and Y,

As an outside observer, can I just say how heartening it is to see two people being so pleasant towards each other.

It has brightened my day.:)

Yours,

Having a crappy day at work litster


Dear Having A Crappy Day At Work,

Glad to have been able to brighten it.... you'll find that was probably the twinkly amazingness of Juicy up there that did it :)

Yours,
Happy to Have Helped
 
Dear JackAss that is a Migratory Weaver Bird (aka Lane Changing FOOL) who gets behind me on the way to Work every Other Day,

Your goose is cooked. You and your foreign car will be blocked by me at every opportunity.

I have had enough. You endanger others....I feel it a call of duty to stop you, you tow headed old man...if you are in that big a hurry....leave EARLIER>

What a concept!
 
Dear Juicy,

Gosh, a wandering-around-with-no-jeans-on-star! Now you WILL make me blush :eek:

I can send you all the fuel you need....got a fair few bodies stacked up ready to go.

And thank you too, ALWAYS a pleasure.

Now, I'm off to pop my own buttons ;)

Mollie :rose:

Well now you must be looking even cuter then sweetie ;)

Thanks for the fuel, won't have to start the burning thread just yet then

The pleasure's all mine Mollie

Go for it, have some for me while you're there :D

Juicy :rose::kiss:
Dear X and Y,

As an outside observer, can I just say how heartening it is to see two people being so pleasant towards each other.

It has brightened my day.:)

Yours,

Having a crappy day at work litster

Dear You

Sorry about your crappy work day...... the lovely Mollie can brighten anyone's day, she's a real sweetheart, she's brightened every day for me this week.... pleased that you're feeling a bit brighter now :D

Juicy :kiss:
 
Well now you must be looking even cuter then sweetie ;)

Thanks for the fuel, won't have to start the burning thread just yet then

The pleasure's all mine Mollie

Go for it, have some for me while you're there :D

Juicy :rose::kiss:


Dear You

Sorry about your crappy work day...... the lovely Mollie can brighten anyone's day, she's a real sweetheart, she's brightened every day for me this week.... pleased that you're feeling a bit brighter now :D

Juicy :kiss:


Dear Juicy,

If you keep up the making-me-blush thing, I'll have to rethink being nice ;)

Lunch just got better... I've got cake on the way. Hmmm, shall just help myself to your piece too if you don't mind...

M :rose:
 
Dear Juicy,

If you keep up the making-me-blush thing, I'll have to rethink being nice ;)

Lunch just got better... I've got cake on the way. Hmmm, shall just help myself to your piece too if you don't mind...

M :rose:

Dear Mollie

As if you could be anything other than nice :rolleyes: :D

Yeah, you can have my piece, I'm still not feeling hungry, might force myself to have a mug of that nutritious funny coloured tea in a while maybe, if this keeps on I'll be getting back into my jeans :)

Eat your cake, I'm not even jealous.

C :rose::kiss::kiss:
 
Dear IT Department, Wife, and if I were to lose my lap top whoever should find it,

I have no explanation for the history and google history that are on this lap top. Please understand that I am a part of a website called Literotica and well the playground makes me search for very odd things.

I am not gay but that fact that I have googled small penises sure makes me as close to possible. I am not into grandmas yet my search history might prove otherwise.

I cannot reiterate enough that the search history and website history on this laptop doesn't reflect who I am it just reflects that my sense of humor is more fucked up then I realize. I mean searching for Michael J Fox and a human vibrator back to back is fucked up.

Searching for small penises back to back with grandmas with no teeth is somthing I would have a hard time explaining yet in my own warped mind they make sense. Why it isn't large penis with a grand ma with teeth is beyond me, but please realize that I don't want to lose my job, my marriage, or my dignity based on the fact that you decided to do a history search on thsi thing.

If you do I have NO excuses just a slight smile and a small prayer you all stick with me.
 
Dear IT Department, Wife, and if I were to lose my lap top whoever should find it,

I have no explanation for the history and google history that are on this lap top. Please understand that I am a part of a website called Literotica and well the playground makes me search for very odd things.

I am not gay but that fact that I have googled small penises sure makes me as close to possible. I am not into grandmas yet my search history might prove otherwise.

I cannot reiterate enough that the search history and website history on this laptop doesn't reflect who I am it just reflects that my sense of humor is more fucked up then I realize. I mean searching for Michael J Fox and a human vibrator back to back is fucked up.

Searching for small penises back to back with grandmas with no teeth is somthing I would have a hard time explaining yet in my own warped mind they make sense. Why it isn't large penis with a grand ma with teeth is beyond me, but please realize that I don't want to lose my job, my marriage, or my dignity based on the fact that you decided to do a history search on thsi thing.

If you do I have NO excuses just a slight smile and a small prayer you all stick with me.

Dear IHC

Told you yesterday about making me choke on my tea..... that's it now, I'm sending my mum round without her teeth and I'm gonna get her to pick up the guy with the small penis on her way, I know where he lives...... I'm not sure about Michael J Fox, but I'm sure my mum knows someone else with Parkinsons, so that'll have to do.

spilt tea and watering eyes me :D:kiss:
 
Dear retards who somehow managed to get a drivers liscence:
You are not invincible. Your car, or truck, or whatever the hell you drive is not a deathproof machine. Stop hauling ass up on me when I'm trying to change lanes. Its DANGEROUS to do that. You know I'm trying to get into that lane, and you have nothing to gain by stopping me from getting in in front of you. And for the love of god, why must you pick the moment just before I change lanes to try and pop out and pass me? If you stayed in your spot you could do it without any effort. Yeah, you have a fancy car, good for you. I'm sure you're not compensating for anything whatsoever. And stop hitting your fucking brakes on the freeway. If you can't control your speed by coasting to lose speed, don't get on the freeway with all the competent drivers. You're gonna get someone killed.
 
Dear Literotica,

I know it's free. I shouldn't complain...but can you do something about lit lag and "this page not available"...:rolleyes:


Signed,

My computer is too slow as is...this just frustrates me more...
 
Dear IT Department, Wife, and if I were to lose my lap top whoever should find it,

I have no explanation for the history and google history that are on this lap top. Please understand that I am a part of a website called Literotica and well the playground makes me search for very odd things.

I am not gay but that fact that I have googled small penises sure makes me as close to possible. I am not into grandmas yet my search history might prove otherwise.

I cannot reiterate enough that the search history and website history on this laptop doesn't reflect who I am it just reflects that my sense of humor is more fucked up then I realize. I mean searching for Michael J Fox and a human vibrator back to back is fucked up.

Searching for small penises back to back with grandmas with no teeth is somthing I would have a hard time explaining yet in my own warped mind they make sense. Why it isn't large penis with a grand ma with teeth is beyond me, but please realize that I don't want to lose my job, my marriage, or my dignity based on the fact that you decided to do a history search on thsi thing.

If you do I have NO excuses just a slight smile and a small prayer you all stick with me.

Dear IHC,

We in the IT dept are used to seeing all kinds of weird shit come through our logs. I can assure you that searches for vibrators, small penis and grandmas are just the tip of the iceberg.

If we were to show you what some people search for, on company equipment and company time, and for how long despite repeatedly being given the Page Blocked message, you would be surprised (or maybe not).

However, if you are concerned that searching for small penis might make you seem gay, might I suggest you do some searches for how to erase ones browser history. While this won't help you if you do searches on the company network, what you do at home will at least be invisible to us.

In closing, don't worry too much about what your search history shows. Considering what the folks at the top search for, you're a piker.

P.S. Thanks for the list of links you are providing us. We'll have to check them out when we're not busy keeping things running for your viewing pleasure.

Joe, From IT
 
Dear LR...

You're a meddlesome twit. What gives you the right to tell my father about what you may have seen or heard about me OR my siblings? You've got no fucking clue what it's like to want your father's approval do you? You don't know what it's like to continually be reminded that you're not _Just like_ someone else's child do you?

I wasn't created to be a replica of someone else's child :rolleyes:
 
Dear X,

Do you ever think of anyone but yourself? Do you ever think I might have needs and wants? How can you be so selfish and oblivious? I am so tired...so very tired in so many ways...why can't you ever be a man? Fuck, why can't you be a decent human being? I feel nothing for you but disgust...and you may have me trapped for now...but it will not always be so...some day I will be free.

Slowly Dying

Serene
 
Last edited:
Dear Design Team ,

Thanks guys - I've ripped my arm to bits just trying to replace a headlight bulb oh my Xsara . Why does the handbook not say that a keen interest in amateur gynaecology is not only recommended but indeed essential to complete the task .

Lascerated Litster
 
Dear X,

Do you ever think of anyone but yourself? Do you ever think I might have needs and wants? How can you be so selfish and oblivious? I am so tired...so very tired in so many ways...why can't you ever be a man? Fuck, why can't you be a decent human being? I feel nothing for you but disgust...and you may have me trapped for now...but it will not always be so...some day I will be free.

Slowly Dying

Serene

I am sorry to read this. You are an incredible and very beautiful woman and deserve better than this. *hugs* :kiss:
 
Dear IT Department, Wife, and if I were to lose my lap top whoever should find it,

I have no explanation for the history and google history that are on this lap top. Please understand that I am a part of a website called Literotica and well the playground makes me search for very odd things.

I am not gay but that fact that I have googled small penises sure makes me as close to possible. I am not into grandmas yet my search history might prove otherwise.

I cannot reiterate enough that the search history and website history on this laptop doesn't reflect who I am it just reflects that my sense of humor is more fucked up then I realize. I mean searching for Michael J Fox and a human vibrator back to back is fucked up.

Searching for small penises back to back with grandmas with no teeth is somthing I would have a hard time explaining yet in my own warped mind they make sense. Why it isn't large penis with a grand ma with teeth is beyond me, but please realize that I don't want to lose my job, my marriage, or my dignity based on the fact that you decided to do a history search on thsi thing.

If you do I have NO excuses just a slight smile and a small prayer you all stick with me.

Dear IHC,
Thanks, I needed that gigglesnort. :rose:
Jenny
 
What I really came here to say -

Dear Mother Nature,

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, FFS! Are you menopausal or what? Drought and fires here, floods there, tornadoes, hurricanes, and everything in between. Take some Prozac or something and get your moods levelled out. Sheesh. I'm worn out worrying about you and everyone I know you put in danger.

Me
 
Dear Self...

Sometimes it's good to have a dose of humble pie. I hope you have a large appetite, b/c you get to eat the whole damn thing :cool: Even tho you think you had all the facts right, it's possible someone else may have gotten the facts wrong - and even if they did that doesn't matter, you said it and you need to make things right. No excuses or trying to justify the reason behind your reaction. You can't control what other people do, you can only control your actions and responses. Let this be a reminder.

Me :cool:
 
Dear Self...

Sometimes it's good to have a dose of humble pie. I hope you have a large appetite, b/c you get to eat the whole damn thing :cool: Even tho you think you had all the facts right, it's possible someone else may have gotten the facts wrong - and even if they did that doesn't matter, you said it and you need to make things right. No excuses or trying to justify the reason behind your reaction. You can't control what other people do, you can only control your actions and responses. Let this be a reminder.

Me :cool:

Very well said. Too bad others don't do the same thing as you.
 
Dear Wife,

I love you, I really do. And I love that you are baking something special for me.

But...I would also really like it if you thought the fact that I find you as sexy and desirable as I did 25 years ago wasn't something you rolled your eyes at.

I know, I'm not really that sexy. I'm sorry. But...well...whatever.

Signed

Still here, still wanting you...
 
Dear TF

I am sorry that I wasn't able to hold your interest or be the woman you wanted. But even more so, I am sorry that you felt the need to lead me on, tell me what you thought I wanted to hear and then simply disappear. A 'good bye' from you would have hurt, but I could have respected that.

Instead, the wondering and not knowing what exactly I did so wrong, that you found so unworthy - that will eat away at me for a very long time.

K
 
Dear Wife,

I love you, I really do. And I love that you are baking something special for me.

But...I would also really like it if you thought the fact that I find you as sexy and desirable as I did 25 years ago wasn't something you rolled your eyes at.

I know, I'm not really that sexy. I'm sorry. But...well...whatever.

Signed

Still here, still wanting you...

Dude, I was so there, many years ago.

I wish you the best.....
 
Dear TF

I am sorry that I wasn't able to hold your interest or be the woman you wanted. But even more so, I am sorry that you felt the need to lead me on, tell me what you thought I wanted to hear and then simply disappear. A 'good bye' from you would have hurt, but I could have respected that.

Instead, the wondering and not knowing what exactly I did so wrong, that you found so unworthy - that will eat away at me for a very long time.

K

Don't know you...but I've been there before. I know it's hard to accept, but it's true that time heals the pain. :rose: I think some guys "disappear" b/c they don't want to hurt a woman, and while it sucks...it's usually the easiest non-confrontational way they know how to handle a situation :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top