Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday afternoon...relaxing here all alone...:cool:

Got room next to you papa? ;) it cold and rainy at home so I need someone to warm me up.

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Me too, me too. *waving hand in the air*

Off work early coz there are no customers. :( Another 2 days for the highway to be cleared, is the estimate today. Hopefully they don't find any problems in that pile of dirt, rocks and trees. :cool: Still waiting for engineers assessment of the remaining rock faces.

I'm fine, Rosie. We're all worried about work hours but there are lots of people in many more difficulties than us. Hope you're ok, Rosie-girl. :kiss: How's work going? Do you work more hours, now? Hope you have good family nearby. :rose:

Hey, Doc. Your lookin mighty fine and un-grumpy in that tub. Could do with a nice relax, myself. :) Hope you don't mind company. :D
 
*runs and jumps into the pool*

Cannonbaaaaaaaallllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Bad, bad Cabana Boy!! :caning:

Rosie, Hon, do you know where DB hid those ropes??? He needs a little... um... restraining after that performance. He'll need to earn his release. :devil:

Would our Goddess like to assist? :D

And here I was thinking that you'd like more reclined pursuits, DB. *sigh*
 
Bad, bad Cabana Boy!! :caning:

Rosie, Hon, do you know where DB hid those ropes??? He needs a little... um... restraining after that performance. He'll need to earn his release. :devil:

Would our Goddess like to assist? :D

And here I was thinking that you'd like more reclined pursuits, DB. *sigh*
That does sound interesting.
 
I am the only one having trippy weather?

Trippy? What's happening there?

We're wet, windy and cold. But then, it's Autumn for us. I think we're feeling it more coz we got NO summer.

Our biggest problems are the landslides. It's killin business here.
 
Last edited:
Hey there, Rosie! Greetings and *boobiesquishinhugs*, Sweetie. :rose::kiss:

Just easin on into the hottub. Care to join me, Rosie? Maybe we can start a bit of an impromptu party!? Been missing Ox, lately, too. I'll untie DB if he promises no more body bombs in the tub! :rolleyes:

OH! And I brought chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Chocolate? Are you sure its safe? Gremlins and water and all...............
 
Chocolate? Are you sure its safe? Gremlins and water and all...............

Uhuh. Very safe, here.

Especially with you off to work and all! :D You're so much better behaved when you're kept busy....
mmmm...
need to work on that.... :devil:
 
Uhuh. Very safe, here.

Especially with you off to work and all! :D You're so much better behaved when you're kept busy....
mmmm...
need to work on that.... :devil:

What, does that mean I need to work my "day" job more, or less so I can spend more time on my hobby job?
 
mmmmmm....
I'll rephrase that....
I should put you to work more! :D :devil: :kiss:

Better? ;)


HAH! Ya already gots me workin' to the...................................................................bone :devil::devil::devil:

Muahahahahahahahah

**does another cannonball into the unoccupied pool **
 
Trippy? What's happening there?

We're wet, windy and cold. But then, it's Autumn for us. I think we're feeling it more coz we got NO summer.

Our biggest problems are the landslides. It's killin business here.

It has been colder the past few days than it was during the winter which we really didn't have...:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top