Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new avi!!! Leonard made a cameo on Fringe frozen in amber two weeks ago. Yes I do need a massge after a long work day.

*Boobiesquishinhugs* all round!

Miss you Rosie, hope all is well in your world. :rose::heart:

Needin a looooong soak in the tub after a long shift. Feet are cactus!

DB, pleeease don't feed me one liners like that! :devil::devil::devil:

Hey, Ox. Hope your scrubbin and tubbin is over. Then we can settle into a Glennfiddich mellow relax. Got a spare wing, Sunshine?
 
What does 4 ounces of tequila rose followed by 4 ounces of butterscotch schnapps and baileys followed by 1/2 of what was left of my husbands drink of jack Daniels and raspberry cranberry pop make??

One very drunk Bella (given that I drank it all in fifteen minutes lmao)...so now I have sent my husband out to hunt up butter tarts because I need them desperately lol...I think I can officially say I am having a mid-life meltdown....ah well...wear rubbers and pass me a drink (oh look I can double entendre even while completely smashed...go figure!)
 
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all the special people here! :heart:

*boobiesquishes* for one and all! Life is still conspiring to keep me offline and away from here. :(

I need some naked tub time and a good all over body massage. Any takers? ;) I'll return the favor...





Thank you P-J! I do feel better and you're so sweet! :kiss:
Hey Rosie Iam happy my Flowers & Teddy perked you up a bit;):)
now for that Body rub or Massage, should I call ahead or just drop in ?:D
Anyway hope your feeling better :kiss::rose:
 
DB, pleeease don't feed me one liners like that! :devil::devil::devil:

Weeelllllll
I coulda said something about working me stiff, or working me till I am stiff, or it sure makes things hard :D:D:D and on and on.
Not even touching having to work my magic on 2 of you, which of course doubles things.................
 
What does 4 ounces of tequila rose followed by 4 ounces of butterscotch schnapps and baileys followed by 1/2 of what was left of my husbands drink of jack Daniels and raspberry cranberry pop make??

One very drunk Bella (given that I drank it all in fifteen minutes lmao)...so now I have sent my husband out to hunt up butter tarts because I need them desperately lol...I think I can officially say I am having a mid-life meltdown....ah well...wear rubbers and pass me a drink (oh look I can double entendre even while completely smashed...go figure!)

What the heck is a butter tart? and WHoo hooo a Drunk Bella.:devil:
I'm all cleaned up, fresh haircutted, and looking for some warm soft action. Looks like the oasis needs me. Fresh bottle of teh Glen-water for me and Tresk, and Rosie lay down and remain veeeerrrry still for as long as you can while I start rubbin down around your calfs and work my way up the back of your thighs......

Goddess, meet me in the sauna at dawn, naked of course slap some eucalyptus on the hot rocks, and lets make a real slip-n-slide.

Doc, DB. Beers all around gentlemen along with wicked tales of debauchery and exaggerated heroism, remembered with advantages!!!
 
What the heck is a butter tart? and WHoo hooo a Drunk Bella.:devil:
I'm all cleaned up, fresh haircutted, and looking for some warm soft action. Looks like the oasis needs me. Fresh bottle of teh Glen-water for me and Tresk, and Rosie lay down and remain veeeerrrry still for as long as you can while I start rubbin down around your calfs and work my way up the back of your thighs......

Goddess, meet me in the sauna at dawn, naked of course slap some eucalyptus on the hot rocks, and lets make a real slip-n-slide.

Doc, DB. Beers all around gentlemen along with wicked tales of debauchery and exaggerated heroism, remembered with advantages!!!

Hmmm... that last bit reminds me of something I heard once. What's the difference between a war (or hunting) story and a fairy tale? A fairy tale starts "Once upon a time..." A war/hunting story begins "No shit! There we were..."
 
Hmmm... that last bit reminds me of something I heard once. What's the difference between a war (or hunting) story and a fairy tale? A fairy tale starts "Once upon a time..." A war/hunting story begins "No shit! There we were..."

"No shit, there I was knee deep in hand grenade pins and broken bayonets...."

" I swear to God that Bass was 8 pounds if it was an ounce, and oh about that big."

" Dude she was HOT and way into me...we must have fucked all night in every position."

How's that TM? Lay back and I'll whisper a few other tall tales in your ear.;)
 
What the heck is a butter tart? and WHoo hooo a Drunk Bella.:devil:
I'm all cleaned up, fresh haircutted, and looking for some warm soft action. Looks like the oasis needs me. Fresh bottle of teh Glen-water for me and Tresk, and Rosie lay down and remain veeeerrrry still for as long as you can while I start rubbin down around your calfs and work my way up the back of your thighs......

Goddess, meet me in the sauna at dawn, naked of course slap some eucalyptus on the hot rocks, and lets make a real slip-n-slide.

Doc, DB. Beers all around gentlemen along with wicked tales of debauchery and exaggerated heroism, remembered with advantages!!!
Butter tarts are some good eating. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tart rEally godo after a soak in the sauna.
 
*Just chills in the Oasis*

Hey, Doc. Mind if I join you? after a quick shower so I don't murk up the tub. :eek:

Tryin to fix my fireplace. It's COLD. No-one available atm to fix it. I've dismantled the dampr and top plates and cleaned that. Might work now....

Don't know hwether I want a Glenfiddich for fortification or Malibu for comfort....
maybe I'll have both! :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for this sh*t cluster to pass, and life to find an even keel. It'll happen, but i want it NOW! lol

*Boobiesquishinhugs* for everyone. Super dooper ones for our Rosie! :kiss:

I'm missing DB's footrubs.... :heart:
 
Hey, Doc. Mind if I join you? after a quick shower so I don't murk up the tub. :eek:

Tryin to fix my fireplace. It's COLD. No-one available atm to fix it. I've dismantled the dampr and top plates and cleaned that. Might work now....

Don't know hwether I want a Glenfiddich for fortification or Malibu for comfort....
maybe I'll have both! :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for this sh*t cluster to pass, and life to find an even keel. It'll happen, but i want it NOW! lol

*Boobiesquishinhugs* for everyone. Super dooper ones for our Rosie! :kiss:

I'm missing DB's footrubs.... :heart:

Hear hear! Rose will be almost smothered with the back store of hugs :D:rose:

Triskele, I miss the sipping of Oasis Foot Rubs and the playing of footsies in our floaty chairs........:heart::rose:
 
Hmmm... that last bit reminds me of something I heard once. What's the difference between a war (or hunting) story and a fairy tale? A fairy tale starts "Once upon a time..." A war/hunting story begins "No shit! There we were..."

hi TitilateMe! long time no see, hope you are doing well.
 
"No shit, there I was knee deep in hand grenade pins and broken bayonets...."

" I swear to God that Bass was 8 pounds if it was an ounce, and oh about that big."

" Dude she was HOT and way into me...we must have fucked all night in every position."

How's that TM? Lay back and I'll whisper a few other tall tales in your ear.;)

OX, I've missed your sense of humor. But I'm laying back to listen to your fairy tales, hon. ;)
 
Hear hear! Rose will be almost smothered with the back store of hugs :D:rose:

Triskele, I miss the sipping of Oasis Foot Rubs and the playing of footsies in our floaty chairs........:heart::rose:

OK. DB....

You mix the footrubs and I'll grab the floaty chairs! We're headin for that pool! :D :kiss:
 
Hmm making me hungry.....
Good to see you, Bella! How have you been?
How's things , Goddess?
Not too bad. I thought next week was payday but I remembered it was tomorrow so not broke like I thought. Hoping for some warm weather this weekend. Hopefully that means some nude time at lake or beach,
 
Hello all,
'Bella, How is MR. Le grand's tax return holding up?;)

Tm. How would a low growl and a nip on your ear, after telling you how absolutely sexy you are? And then getting personal about how and why? Then going through each of those statements for which one is the truth and proving it.:rose:

Goddess, how about a game of naked Red Rover? How cool would that be? Red Rover Red Rover send Triskele Over!!! Oh now she knocked me down and her and Goddess fell on top of me. Oh what embarrassment. The shame, I will hide my face behind a boob.:devil:

YA'll have fun in the sun.
 
Hello all,
'Bella, How is MR. Le grand's tax return holding up?;)

Tm. How would a low growl and a nip on your ear, after telling you how absolutely sexy you are? And then getting personal about how and why? Then going through each of those statements for which one is the truth and proving it.:rose:

Goddess, how about a game of naked Red Rover? How cool would that be? Red Rover Red Rover send Triskele Over!!! Oh now she knocked me down and her and Goddess fell on top of me. Oh what embarrassment. The shame, I will hide my face behind a boob.:devil:

YA'll have fun in the sun.
What sun? It is barely cracking 40F here today. Very unseasonable weatehr lately. Should be closer to 60 by May 1. A hot tub would be great. I actually prefer hottub's when it is a but chilly out.
 
.Goddess, how about a game of naked Red Rover? How cool would that be? Red Rover Red Rover send Triskele Over!!! Oh now she knocked me down and her and Goddess fell on top of me. Oh what embarrassment. The shame, I will hide my face behind a boob.:devil:

YA'll have fun in the sun.

Woohoo!!! Nakey Red Rover!! :eek::eek::eek:

THAT'S sure to become popular. :D :devil: Trouble is everyone would be counting on getting caught! ;) :rolleyes: :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top