Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehe....I went to my friend Dayna's last night and drank more than I have in five years. I did have the presence of mind to drink several large glasses of water so my brain felt okay this morning;)
I haven't done that in a very long time.
 
Nothing better than a nice night out I reckon.

Bella, Drinking is fun unless yer alone. Women get drunk differently than men do. The wife was a little tipsy last night too. Made for some very energetic occurrences in the bedroom. Always a fun time. :D
 
Trying to get away from our cold Weather, so I brought my Beach Towel along and lay in the Sun for a while, while its nice & quiet here :)
Good Morning Rose :kiss::kiss:- have a wonderful & exciting Sunday :)
 
Nothing better than a nice night out I reckon.

Bella, Drinking is fun unless yer alone. Women get drunk differently than men do. The wife was a little tipsy last night too. Made for some very energetic occurrences in the bedroom. Always a fun time. :D
Plus every woman gets drunk differently. My brother in laws g/f gets sleepy. I just get a bit more lively but not obnoxious.
 
It was nice and sunny earlier but now the clouds have rolled in. I guess no trip to the beach today.
 
*boobiesquishinhugs* for everyone at the Oasis. :kiss::rose:

I hope life is settling for you Rosie. I hope that you and your cherubs happy and healthy. Big squeezies for you, Rosie. :kiss:

Been a bit quiet lately, so have missed the goings on at the Oasis.

How is Germany treating you, Ox? Are you and the family settled in, yet?

I hope that everyone has had a great Easter. I have my cherubs home for most of the school holidays, here. Yay!!!

Oh, and DB..... There is GLOW IN THE DARK rope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! :D
 
*boobiesquishinhugs* for everyone at the Oasis. :kiss::rose:

I hope life is settling for you Rosie. I hope that you and your cherubs happy and healthy. Big squeezies for you, Rosie. :kiss:

Been a bit quiet lately, so have missed the goings on at the Oasis.

How is Germany treating you, Ox? Are you and the family settled in, yet?

I hope that everyone has had a great Easter. I have my cherubs home for most of the school holidays, here. Yay!!!

Oh, and DB..... There is GLOW IN THE DARK rope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! :D

Good to see you stranger ;)
 
Hey DB!!!! About time for a nice soak in a hot tub. I get to do it for real on Saturday at the last nude swim before warm weather gets here.
 
Hey Goddess! I am still sore from last week's work, so a hot soak is doing wonders.
Wish I had one to use at home.
 
Hey Goddess! I am still sore from last week's work, so a hot soak is doing wonders.
Wish I had one to use at home.
Iwish I did too but our patio is on the street so would have to wear *gasp* a bathing suit. Sort of defeats the purpose.
 
Good to see you stranger ;)

Hi, Doc! :D Thank You. Good to see you, too! Hope your spring is cruisin'! :rose:

Dagnabbit, I am stuck with that now, aren't I??

:heart::rose::heart:

Stuck? Stuck!!!! Sweetheart, that would be a sticky mat. ;) What I'm proposing is a few slips, reefs and half-hitches, strategically placed, and my viewing pleasure while you show your houdini-like talents. Mind you, if you're not up to the challenge......... :rolleyes: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hello everybody! I have spent the better part of the last two days playing human pincushion due to unexplained abdominal pain. Hope they figure out what is causing it soon because this sucks!!
 
Hi, Doc! :D Thank You. Good to see you, too! Hope your spring is cruisin'! :rose:



Stuck? Stuck!!!! Sweetheart, that would be a sticky mat. ;) What I'm proposing is a few slips, reefs and half-hitches, strategically placed, and my viewing pleasure while you show your houdini-like talents. Mind you, if you're not up to the challenge......... :rolleyes: :kiss:

lmao! And you wonder why I really am so sore and tired all the time :devil:
 
Hello everybody! I have spent the better part of the last two days playing human pincushion due to unexplained abdominal pain. Hope they figure out what is causing it soon because this sucks!!

Hey, Trixie. Come and lie on a floaty chair in the pool, with me, hon. Kick back and relax to the lazy sounds of the water. Long cool glasses of water to soothe your tum. A little bit of Oasis Feel Good. Big hugs for a quick recovery for you, Rosie. :rose::kiss:

lmao! And you wonder why I really am so sore and tired all the time :devil:

DB.... I keep tellin you, it only hurts if you fight it! :D :devil:

I want a view of this too.

DB can get the drinks, I'll get the rope and we'll grab the loungers under the Cabana. I'm starting to wonder, though, if DB is a bit like a Gremlin and shouldn't be wet........ ;)
and I wouldn't want the ropes to shrink.... :rolleyes:
 
Huge *boobiesquishinhugs* for our hostess, Rosie.

Wishin you health and happiness, Rosie girl. :kiss: Hope you and your cherubs are doin ok. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top