Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening/morning/afternoon to all my friends! I'm sorry I haven't been around much between my crazy busy life and being under the weather the past two days.

*boobiesquishes* for one and all! I miss you guys and gals!

I hope everyone is doing great and it looks like you've been enjoying yourself here. :)

*slipping into my birthday suit and sliding into the hot tub* I need a good hot soak to get the last of the ickies out of my system. Anyone care to join me? :D
 
I'm there with you Rose!! what do you want to drink?

I have to Brag a little here, because I am a proud Dad,
My oldest Son completed a highly competitive and stringent selection process and was selected to join one of the Us Army Ranger Battalions.

But back to you Rosie, How about a back rub and some Eucalyptus in the Sauna to clear that head? Then maybe a nice gentle work out if you know what I mean ;) Just to get the blood flowing. They say orgasms are a cure for head aches. :devil:
 
Good evening/morning/afternoon to all my friends! I'm sorry I haven't been around much between my crazy busy life and being under the weather the past two days.

*boobiesquishes* for one and all! I miss you guys and gals!

I hope everyone is doing great and it looks like you've been enjoying yourself here. :)

*slipping into my birthday suit and sliding into the hot tub* I need a good hot soak to get the last of the ickies out of my system. Anyone care to join me? :D

I would love to join you. :)
 
Hello everybodee....said in my best muppet voice. Yesterday was girl's night out after a long week at work and a friend from work and I rented a hotel room so I got to take some new pictures for my thread....drink too much (such a cheap drunk I am lol) and sat in the jacuzzi for a few hours....perfectly wonderful and relaxing night :D

Kisses and hugs to all my friends and big huge hugs to Rose. Congratulations to Ox Jr. on his achievement too!!

Bella
 
Yesterday was a not bad day but still alot of clouds but did clear up in time to see the Supermoon. Today the weather started cool but sunny and heated up rather nicely so we got to the nude beach for some tanning. Was wonderful. Even heard some Eagle chatting in a tree.
 
Hello everyone. I am poking my head in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Extra special hugs for Rose. I'll try not to be such a stranger but honestly I can't wait to be finished working afternoons because they suck!
 
Hello everyone. I am poking my head in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. Extra special hugs for Rose. I'll try not to be such a stranger but honestly I can't wait to be finished working afternoons because they suck!

Extra special hugs for you too Bella!

Good evening to everyone here in my Oasis! I just got over being sick this weekend and finally feeling better. I'm ready for a dip in the hot tub and then relaxing in the warmth here.

I hope everyone is doing well! Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for all of you!
 
Orion!!! *boobiesquishinghugs* How are you sweetie? It's been so long since I've seen you.
 
Hi rose! I knew I'd run into you tonight! I had my periscope up in the pool. :eek:
 
Another day done and I'm taking a little bit to relax here before I have to do the dishes. *sigh* I hope everyone had a good day.
 
Escaping a rainy humid day relaxing in my floaty chair.

Seems I always miss our Hostess, but it's good to see you here Rose ;)
 
Just relaxing with my baby in bed and taking a day off of life. Pass me sweet tea flavored vodka in a glass of lemonade please :) .....heavy on the vodka!
 
Another day done and I'm taking a little bit to relax here before I have to do the dishes. *sigh* I hope everyone had a good day.

Hi there, Rosie! :rose: Sorry I missed you, Sweetie. I have asked Santa for a dishwashing pixie every year, but he's yet to come up with the goods! :cool:

I'll give you a hand and then we can sit down with a drink or cuppa. Whatever you prefer. Hope you're ok, Rosie, and not workin yourself into a frazzle! We need a girls night out, I think. Maybe collect Trixie and the Goddess on the way... :D
 
Well, now it's just me... :( I'm getting a bit peeved and sad that I can't get online early enough to enjoy the company of my friends. *sigh*

I hope everyone had a good Friday and that your weekend is off to a good start. :heart:

*poking my head in after a long abscence* hi everyone

Hi Simi! I missed you! :kiss: I hope all is well with you.


*boobiesquishinghugs* for one and all! :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top