Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pops in to say Good Morning & leaves Hugsssssss:)
Sounds like your starting to feel a little better :rose:~ well you enjoy your Wknd
and that goes for everyone else that posts here :)
 
Stopping in to leave some *boobiesquishinghugs* for my favorite rose. :kiss:

Happily taking those *boobiesquishinghugs* and giving back a lot more for my favorite Spicy hottie! :kiss:

Pops in to say Good Morning & leaves Hugsssssss:)
Sounds like your starting to feel a little better :rose:~ well you enjoy your Wknd
and that goes for everyone else that posts here :)

Good morning P-J! *boobiesquishes* for you too! :kiss: Yes I'm feeling back to what passes for normal for me. It looks like it's going to be a pretty good weekend if the weather stays like the forecast.
 
Hey Alll, Think I'll do up some Biscuits and gravy, maybe some sausage..any body want some before I hit the Tub? Gota ease off this hangover. I'd rub your back Rosie but I don't think I'd be very effective.:rose:
 
Well, now it's just me... :( I'm getting a bit peeved and sad that I can't get online early enough to enjoy the company of my friends. *sigh*

I hope everyone had a good Friday and that your weekend is off to a good start. :heart:



Hi Simi! I missed you! :kiss: I hope all is well with you.


*boobiesquishinghugs* for one and all! :kiss:

Hope your weekend has been good.

I understand the time thing, I am always away or asleep during the prime lounging sessions ;)
 
Hey Alll, Think I'll do up some Biscuits and gravy, maybe some sausage..any body want some before I hit the Tub? Gota ease off this hangover. I'd rub your back Rosie but I don't think I'd be very effective.:rose:

The sausage, I get. And gravy. But the 'biscuits' lose me. We don't do that here. What are they, exactly. Maybe you need to make me some and explain it all to me, Ox??? ;)

Um, the only times my hands are idle is when you are not here :kiss::devil:

Mmmmm. I'm here, sweetpea.... I think that's your cue? ......:devil: I'm sure we could squeeze in some quality foot rubs between your workin and sleepin.... :D


Hey, Rosie!!!!! I miss you sweetheart! How's it all going? I hope you and your cherubs are happy and healthy - even if life is goin at 100mph.

HUGE BOOBIESQUISHINHUGS, Rosie.

And big *hugs* to everyone at the Oasis. :rose:
 
Triskele
How to describe a good old fashioned buttermilk, cat head Biscuit. nice and fluffy with a load of peppery sausage Gravy on it. I'm not sure what Australian is for Biscuit. I know the brits call cookies biscuits. Not sure what you nutters call a Biscuit then. SO I recon y'all are just missing out.

Throw some bacon and eggs in there and BAM that's some good, stick to your ribs Army breakfast chow. Add a little hot sauce ( Tabasco or Texas Pete) Wash it down with a few Cokes and some Coffee.

Damn I just ate and I'm hungry again.:D
 
Triskele
How to describe a good old fashioned buttermilk, cat head Biscuit. nice and fluffy with a load of peppery sausage Gravy on it. I'm not sure what Australian is for Biscuit. I know the brits call cookies biscuits. Not sure what you nutters call a Biscuit then. SO I recon y'all are just missing out.

Throw some bacon and eggs in there and BAM that's some good, stick to your ribs Army breakfast chow. Add a little hot sauce ( Tabasco or Texas Pete) Wash it down with a few Cokes and some Coffee.

Damn I just ate and I'm hungry again.:D

OK! They're like heavy scones! ('o' pronounced like in bomb). Would never have thought to have them like that for brekky. We have a lighter version with jam and cream for morning or afternoon tea. Like the UK. I'm not sure if they call it a Devonshire Tea, as well. I presume so. Or with dates.

Biscuits (bikkies) here are like in Pommy land. Your cookies. Although some are marketed as cookies too - American influences! The Cookie Monster has stamped his mark in the minds of generations of our young! lol

I hope Germany is treating you and yours well, Ox.
 
OK! They're like heavy scones! ('o' pronounced like in bomb). Would never have thought to have them like that for brekky. We have a lighter version with jam and cream for morning or afternoon tea. Like the UK. I'm not sure if they call it a Devonshire Tea, as well. I presume so. Or with dates.

Biscuits (bikkies) here are like in Pommy land. Your cookies. Although some are marketed as cookies too - American influences! The Cookie Monster has stamped his mark in the minds of generations of our young! lol

I hope Germany is treating you and yours well, Ox.

Germany is doing ok. Working hard, haven't had a chance to play too hard. Last week we had a Spur Call and I got pretty hammered.
Yeah.. Scones I know what they are, biscuits are lighter though. I do like a nice black forest ham or brucutto or salami with some white cheese on a brotchen for breakfast too. Germans do a pretty good breakfast. Wife's got some fondu going.

Tere ya go, lets get some naked chocolate fondu going at the oasis. Just watch for the sand.
 
I am with ya DOC...want some eggs and Biscuits and gravy? Or some beer?
 
Germany is doing ok. Working hard, haven't had a chance to play too hard. Last week we had a Spur Call and I got pretty hammered.
Yeah.. Scones I know what they are, biscuits are lighter though. I do like a nice black forest ham or brucutto or salami with some white cheese on a brotchen for breakfast too. Germans do a pretty good breakfast. Wife's got some fondu going.

Tere ya go, lets get some naked chocolate fondu going at the oasis. Just watch for the sand.

OMG! :eek::eek::eek: Nekkid AND chocky fondue??????? PARTY at the Oasis!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Good morning Oasis Dwellers. Been a busy girl working hard. No Break until mid next week. Having some coffee before heading to work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top