Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish. I gotta work the long weekend. On the plus side the weather is turn out a bit crappy.

Too bad, crappy weather makes for fun indoor games!! A little naked hide and seek, or twister, or lay down and close yer eyes and guess what I'm doing now.:devil:

Just saying. You have to use your imagination when the outside is grey. A little wine, some soft jazz and bingo, life is good. :rose:
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice breeze, some summer heat and a bunch of tequila sunrise fixings, and a tone of crushed ice. Cue the Eagles.

I think I will hang out here, clean my weapons, bask in the sun and wind and wait to see where the tequila takes me. Might see some big chickens, might have to chase a Bella or sample a Rose, or Tickle a Tittalat moi!! Gotta watch for the Triskele, They play rough and screw harder:D, so my gentle body may bruise;). Maybe a Goddess will drop by a favor me with a smile........hopefully more :devil:
 
Too bad, crappy weather makes for fun indoor games!! A little naked hide and seek, or twister, or lay down and close yer eyes and guess what I'm doing now.:devil:

Just saying. You have to use your imagination when the outside is grey. A little wine, some soft jazz and bingo, life is good. :rose:
I was working so no chance of fun lol. Now I have three days off!!!
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice breeze, some summer heat and a bunch of tequila sunrise fixings, and a tone of crushed ice. Cue the Eagles.

I think I will hang out here, clean my weapons, bask in the sun and wind and wait to see where the tequila takes me. Might see some big chickens, might have to chase a Bella or sample a Rose, or Tickle a Tittalat moi!! Gotta watch for the Triskele, They play rough and screw harder:D, so my gentle body may bruise;). Maybe a Goddess will drop by a favor me with a smile........hopefully more :devil:
I need to buy some rum to add to the Pina Colada mix and put it in the freezer.
 
I need to buy some rum to add to the Pina Colada mix and put it in the freezer.

I could do a pina colada. But somebody will look silly or cute ( depending on how many we've had) when they get whipped cream on their nose. Then somebody has to lick it off all cute. Then there's the "touch" then a kiss then the kids get embarrassed and two people go to jail for Fucking the crap out of each other at Denny's at seven in the evening.

Just saying.
 
I could do a pina colada. But somebody will look silly or cute ( depending on how many we've had) when they get whipped cream on their nose. Then somebody has to lick it off all cute. Then there's the "touch" then a kiss then the kids get embarrassed and two people go to jail for Fucking the crap out of each other at Denny's at seven in the evening.

Just saying.
They serve Pina Colada`s at Denny`sÉ I don`t think ours do. Applebee`s yes.
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice breeze, some summer heat and a bunch of tequila sunrise fixings, and a tone of crushed ice. Cue the Eagles.

I think I will hang out here, clean my weapons, bask in the sun and wind and wait to see where the tequila takes me. Might see some big chickens, might have to chase a Bella or sample a Rose, or Tickle a Tittalat moi!! Gotta watch for the Triskele, They play rough and screw harder:D, so my gentle body may bruise;). Maybe a Goddess will drop by a favor me with a smile........hopefully more :devil:

Mmmmm. Definately not into bruising gentle bodies. More into soothing than bruising. ;) Although a punishing pace may be the order of the evening. :D

Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Been to the subtropics and returned. Now it seems colder than ever here. :(

Need warming. BAD!!!!! :devil:
 
The Pina Colada slushies are finally ready. Had the first ones last night. Help your selfs. They are in the deep freeze in the Pina Colada pail.
 
Wonderful thread girly, It's awesome! :)

Thank you sweetie! I'm happy you like my place and feel free to stop in anytime you want. :)

I love your profile picture

LOL, I figured you would. :kiss: I always like to keep my friends happy...


Thanks papa! :kiss:

The Pina Colada slushies are finally ready. Had the first ones last night. Help your selfs. They are in the deep freeze in the Pina Colada pail.

mmmmm thank you too Goddess! I think I'll have one. :)


Thank you to everyone who has stopped in and enjoyed themselves. I fear I've been a horrible threadmistress lately and I thank each and every one of you for keeping this great place going. *boobiesquishinghugs* and :kiss:es to you all.

Life has been kicking me hard lately and keeping me offline. Sadly it shows no sign of improving. I promise I'll pop in and say hi as much as I can. I have such great friends here. :heart:
 
Thank you sweetie! I'm happy you like my place and feel free to stop in anytime you want. :)



LOL, I figured you would. :kiss: I always like to keep my friends happy...



Thanks papa! :kiss:



mmmmm thank you too Goddess! I think I'll have one. :)


Thank you to everyone who has stopped in and enjoyed themselves. I fear I've been a horrible threadmistress lately and I thank each and every one of you for keeping this great place going. *boobiesquishinghugs* and :kiss:es to you all.

Life has been kicking me hard lately and keeping me offline. Sadly it shows no sign of improving. I promise I'll pop in and say hi as much as I can. I have such great friends here. :heart:
I am just sipping one now. A quiet evening at home until hubby gets in from work.
 
I am just sipping one now. A quiet evening at home until hubby gets in from work.

I think I'll have one tomorrow night... It's a bit late for one now for me. Actually I should be in bed asleep but it's just not happening at the moment.
 
Good night Goddess and anyone who may be lurking. I need to head out and try to get some sleep. :rose:
 
Good evening/afternoon! Finally home from work... I hope everyone's day was good. Time to relax nekkid in the hot tub and have a cool iced tea. :)
 
Good evening/afternoon! Finally home from work... I hope everyone's day was good. Time to relax nekkid in the hot tub and have a cool iced tea. :)

Hi Rose!!!:rose::rose:
I just got home after working a long day, but i have to go back in at midnight. I looooove iced tea, mind if I have some?

If I doze off, could someone please wake me so I am not late :cool:? Thanks!!
 
Hi Rose!!!:rose::rose:
I just got home after working a long day, but i have to go back in at midnight. I looooove iced tea, mind if I have some?

If I doze off, could someone please wake me so I am not late :cool:? Thanks!!

Hi there, DB! :kiss: Sorry you have such a long workday and of course you can have as much iced tea as you want. I'll even get it for you since you're so tired, sweetie. :heart: Then you can come over here and rest your head on my pillows. I'll be sure to wake you in time. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top