Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, well, well....it has been quite awhile since I passed through the oasis. Too long perhaps.

*takes off my hat and pancho, places guitr on the bar and re familarizes myself with the Oasis, of course dipping into the wonderful ladies ;)*

I hope all is well, big hugs to Desert Rose and any of the ladies. And a Bro Hug to the fellas.
 
Welcome back Mr Bigg.
One of those days here at teh oasis, just sitting at the bar, sipping scotch, watching the people walk by. Noting Canadian pillows as a theme, and cheeky DB.
the time differnec means that I am usually here alone, but I haven't seen a lot from TM, 'Bella, or Trske.

I'll ust sit here for a while, ejoying the JAck and Ginger's.
 
Good morning all. Having some coffee to wake up. Hope everyone is having a good day in the Oasis.
 
Welcome back Mr Bigg.
One of those days here at teh oasis, just sitting at the bar, sipping scotch, watching the people walk by. Noting Canadian pillows as a theme, and cheeky DB.
the time differnec means that I am usually here alone, but I haven't seen a lot from TM, 'Bella, or Trske.

I'll ust sit here for a while, ejoying the JAck and Ginger's.

?????

I's bin around!! I wished you well for your trip to the Budwieser factory. Still wondering if it is still standing... or has any stock left..... :D

All my time is taken trying to keep DB on the straight and narrow. A losing battle, I'm afraid. :cool: Still he makes up for it with a mean foot massage. ;)

Feelin like a mellow evening with a smooth scotch and good company. Watchin the world go by sounds good. Got a pew for me, Ox?
 
Sendin big boobiesquishinhugs and smooches to our Rosie.

Hope you're world is treating you well, sweetie. If you're having a trying time, I hope you find some little quiet corner in time where you can recharge and recoop.

Thinking of you, Hon. Sending everything positive and supportive I can muster. I wish you reasons for laughter each day. :rose::)
 
?????

I's bin around!! I wished you well for your trip to the Budwieser factory. Still wondering if it is still standing... or has any stock left..... :D

All my time is taken trying to keep DB on the straight and narrow. A losing battle, I'm afraid. :cool: Still he makes up for it with a mean foot massage. ;)

Feelin like a mellow evening with a smooth scotch and good company. Watchin the world go by sounds good. Got a pew for me, Ox?

Aye Lass I always have room in the pew for you!!! I was drinking Johnny walker Blue and Double Black last night. The blue was smooth as 175 dollar bottle should be, the double black was too smokey for me. I was out at a midievil fest today. Nothing says 1200's like Germany!!

Snugg in close Tresk and let me warm your sexy self up, scotch for the inside, me for the outside.:rose:
We'll watch the oasis and see what happens as the world spins.
 
Aye Lass I always have room in the pew for you!!! I was drinking Johnny walker Blue and Double Black last night. The blue was smooth as 175 dollar bottle should be, the double black was too smokey for me. I was out at a midievil fest today. Nothing says 1200's like Germany!!

Snugg in close Tresk and let me warm your sexy self up, scotch for the inside, me for the outside.:rose:
We'll watch the oasis and see what happens as the world spins.

You sure know how to sweet talk a gal, Ox. :rose:

My Cherubs are home for a few days and the last 6 hours have beenfuul on, to say the least! :cool: So, I need a smooth drink and a bit of warmin. :D You can tell me all about the medieval wenches at the fest you mentioned. Was there any mulled cider? I have a weak spot for a good mulled cider - but it's wickedly strong. Knocked my socks off at the last apple festival. :eek::eek:
 
I know its been a disgustingly long time since I have poked my head in to say hello. Have been having wifi issues at home and surfing on my phone is painful LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and sending hugs and kisses to all especially Ms. Rose!

Bella
 
I know its been a disgustingly long time since I have poked my head in to say hello. Have been having wifi issues at home and surfing on my phone is painful LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and sending hugs and kisses to all especially Ms. Rose!

Bella

It is good to see you here again :D
 
I know its been a disgustingly long time since I have poked my head in to say hello. Have been having wifi issues at home and surfing on my phone is painful LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and sending hugs and kisses to all especially Ms. Rose!

Bella

Good to see you back. Now, Pull off them clothes, grab a drink and ease down into the Hot tub and tell us what you've been up to.;)
 
All my time is taken trying to keep DB on the straight and narrow. A losing battle, I'm afraid. :cool: Still he makes up for it with a mean foot massage. ;)

All part of my cunning plan, darling! I wanna keep your pillows to myself :p
 
I know its been a disgustingly long time since I have poked my head in to say hello. Have been having wifi issues at home and surfing on my phone is painful LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and sending hugs and kisses to all especially Ms. Rose!

Bella
Good to see you, Bella! hope you can get your connection fixed. Lit on the phone is quite awful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top