Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see you too, sweetie! :kiss: I'd love to relax in the tub with you, warming up and then some... ;) Life is OK, it's just doing it's best to keep me so busy that I don't have time to get online. :( *boobiesquishes* for you, dear Triskele. :heart: :rose:
Good evening Rose. I am busy at work too. I am working a six day shift this week. Looking forward to my one day off then back for one day then off again.
 
*Enjoying a manic Monday in the Oasis*

Has anyone seen Bella lately? :(
 
Ha ha, Doh boi is getting a dressing down from Treske!!!
Waaait a minute, how come I can't get some chick to dress me down? Or undress me? Oh wait, I'm naked so it's all good.
Carry on. I'll be at the oasis all day.


Drinking beer made by monks. Pretty enlightening. Going to Czech in a few days to teh REAL Bud weiser factory.

Hey Did I mention I am standing here in all my Military, Paratrooper hard body (for an over 40 year old) NAkedness? Balls in the breeze, drink in hand. Watching all the damn shennanigans that go on around here.:D
 
I think the Goddess has you pegged, DB. :D

Besides - no fightin at the Oasis! All gooooood vibes and activities here! :kiss:

Gonna havta reedjumacate you, Cabana Boy! :rolleyes:

Muahahaha no fighting, I can handle that, but pegging, good activities with vibes and eventually reedjumacating sounds like fun :)
 
Ha ha, Doh boi is getting a dressing down from Treske!!!
Waaait a minute, how come I can't get some chick to dress me down? Or undress me? Oh wait, I'm naked so it's all good.
Carry on. I'll be at the oasis all day.


Drinking beer made by monks. Pretty enlightening. Going to Czech in a few days to teh REAL Bud weiser factory.

Hey Did I mention I am standing here in all my Military, Paratrooper hard body (for an over 40 year old) NAkedness? Balls in the breeze, drink in hand. Watching all the damn shennanigans that go on around here.:D

Not having a highly tuned military-spec physique, I make up for it by waking early, turning in late; having an obsession for redheads with cool as heck accents:rose: is a motivator, too, despite the glow in the dark ropes :eek:
 
Ha ha, Doh boi is getting a dressing down from Treske!!!
Waaait a minute, how come I can't get some chick to dress me down? Or undress me? Oh wait, I'm naked so it's all good.
Carry on. I'll be at the oasis all day.


Drinking beer made by monks. Pretty enlightening. Going to Czech in a few days to teh REAL Bud weiser factory.

Hey Did I mention I am standing here in all my Military, Paratrooper hard body (for an over 40 year old) NAkedness? Balls in the breeze, drink in hand. Watching all the damn shennanigans that go on around here.:D
Emmm danm that does sound hot. Nothing like a seeing a hard body naked Miltary Man.
 
Hey Goddess, I'll Pour us a drink and slide into the Hot tub, Turn up the jets to full pounding!! MAybe I can convince you to get ut later so I can rubb a little warm oil into you to get that deep warmth in your bones.;)
 
Hey Goddess, I'll Pour us a drink and slide into the Hot tub, Turn up the jets to full pounding!! MAybe I can convince you to get ut later so I can rubb a little warm oil into you to get that deep warmth in your bones.;)
I think I could go for that.
 
Ha ha, Doh boi is getting a dressing down from Treske!!!
Waaait a minute, how come I can't get some chick to dress me down? Or undress me? Oh wait, I'm naked so it's all good.
Carry on. I'll be at the oasis all day.

Drinking beer made by monks. Pretty enlightening. Going to Czech in a few days to teh REAL Bud weiser factory.

Hey Did I mention I am standing here in all my Military, Paratrooper hard body (for an over 40 year old) NAkedness? Balls in the breeze, drink in hand. Watching all the damn shennanigans that go on around here.:D

You, my dear Ox, are quite capable of stripping down for action in double-quick time! DB, on the otherhand, seems to need extra help for the most simple of tasks, these days......:confused: Hope your trip is a goodie and you don't drink the factory dry!:eek:

Muahahaha no fighting, I can handle that, but pegging, good activities with vibes and eventually reedjumacating sounds like fun
Not having a highly tuned military-spec physique, I make up for it by waking early, turning in late; having an obsession for redheads with cool as heck accents:rose: is a motivator, too, despite the glow in the dark ropes
I think I will be in sooo much trouble when she gets home
As long as it doesn't involve punishment. Or not much of it. But being in the middle of a pillow fight might be worth it

Fighting can have it's place - when it leads to making up :D and I loove good vibes. Oh, and Sunshine, your reedjumacating has already begun!!! :devil::kiss:

Waking early is cool but turning IN early may have some benefits, especially with those good activities you like so well. We may also highly, um...tune... that physique. Those ropes are still on the hook, sweetpea. Along with the ocky straps, backboard and cargo net.;) And I don't have an accent! YOU DO!!

Trouble??? Uhuh, in ways you can't imagine..... but the punishment will need to be creative and is always worth it. And when all is said and done, every hard working cabana boy needs good pillows on which to lay his weary head. :rose:

I think he would like that.
Yes nice big and soft pillows.

It seems our DB is a creature of comfort. He's trying very, very hard to surround himself in pillowed luxury. :rolleyes:
 
You, my dear Ox, are quite capable of stripping down for action in double-quick time! DB, on the otherhand, seems to need extra help for the most simple of tasks, these days......:confused: Hope your trip is a goodie and you don't drink the factory dry!:eek:






Fighting can have it's place - when it leads to making up :D and I loove good vibes. Oh, and Sunshine, your reedjumacating has already begun!!! :devil::kiss:

Waking early is cool but turning IN early may have some benefits, especially with those good activities you like so well. We may also highly, um...tune... that physique. Those ropes are still on the hook, sweetpea. Along with the ocky straps, backboard and cargo net.;) And I don't have an accent! YOU DO!!

Trouble??? Uhuh, in ways you can't imagine..... but the punishment will need to be creative and is always worth it. And when all is said and done, every hard working cabana boy needs good pillows on which to lay his weary head. :rose:




It seems our DB is a creature of comfort. He's trying very, very hard to surround himself in pillowed luxury. :rolleyes:

Yup, I ask for a multitude of pillows, but only hope for a small number, but I end up blessed with two :kiss::rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top