Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rose!!!:rose::rose:
I just got home after working a long day, but i have to go back in at midnight. I looooove iced tea, mind if I have some?

If I doze off, could someone please wake me so I am not late :cool:? Thanks!!
WAKE UP!!! Hope I'm not too late.
 
Hi there, DB! :kiss: Sorry you have such a long workday and of course you can have as much iced tea as you want. I'll even get it for you since you're so tired, sweetie. :heart: Then you can come over here and rest your head on my pillows. I'll be sure to wake you in time. ;)

Hmmmmmmm iced teaaaaaaaa
my favorite! (really!) :rose:

Somehow I don't think I would fall asleep on your pillows :devil:
 
Good evening/morning to all my friends here. Friday is done and let the weekend begin! *boobiesquishes* for all of you! :kiss:

I need a soak in a hot tub with a drink.

I'd love to join you. :)

Hmmmmmmm iced teaaaaaaaa
my favorite! (really!) :rose:

Somehow I don't think I would fall asleep on your pillows :devil:

That's the idea, DB. If you don't fall asleep, I don't have to worry about waking you up! ;)
 
Good evening/morning to all my friends here. Friday is done and let the weekend begin! *boobiesquishes* for all of you! :kiss:



I'd love to join you. :)



That's the idea, DB. If you don't fall asleep, I don't have to worry about waking you up! ;)
Hope you have a great weekend. I started the first of a six day work week today.
 
Good Morning "Rose" came to say Hi, pick up some Boobiesquishes
& leave some Hugs & :kiss::kiss: in exchange :D
 
Hey all. Just trying some of Goddess's frozen foo foo drinks. Hmmmmmmmm nice day here in the desert at the oasis.
 
Ugh... that sucks! Here it's supposed to be very cool and rainy though Wednesday. blech!

Rosie!!!! You're here!!! :nana: Good to see you, sweetie. :kiss:
I hope you're able to relax a while. Come over into the tub for a while and we'll relax and chat. Catch up a bit. I'll appreciate the warmth seeping in. Been warmer here the last 2 days, coz the rain and cloud have kept the temps up. No frosts! Yay!

Good Morning everyone :)

Hi Doc! Hope you've been having a great weekend. :rose:

Hey all. Just trying some of Goddess's frozen foo foo drinks. Hmmmmmmmm nice day here in the desert at the oasis.

Somehow, Ox, I just can't picture you holding a glass with an umbrella in it! :D Do they make coctail size ack-acks for drinks? No matter. Drink what you like, as you like it. and tell me another one of your stories.......

Smart, very smart. I like smart thinking women

I also like pillow fights :devil: Now where is the red-headed one???????

Holy Cow!! I turn my back for 2 seconds, and you become pillow obsessed!!!! :eek: The closest thing you'll get, I'm thinkin, is a boobiesquishinhug, which all ladies here give freely. :)
Although, I'm rather partial to a bone-melting massage. If you're willing to oblige, I'm willing to take it. :D and pillows were always meant to be plumped.....

Yes I did. Maybe a luau with some tropical drinks and pupu platters. http://leitesculinaria.com/79533/recipes-pupu-platter.html

MMMM. In my heat deprived state, a luau on a warm beach is sooooooo tempting. And maybe DB will bring some Oasis Footrubs (Malibu and Pineapple juice) to accompany the pupu platters???? :)
 
Somehow, Ox, I just can't picture you holding a glass with an umbrella in it! :D Do they make coctail size ack-acks for drinks? No matter. Drink what you like, as you like it. and tell me another one of your stories.......



Ok, Story time. There I was, No shit, buck naked in a hotel lobby. Women all around me, nothing to defend my self with but a pillow. A nice silk jobby. As I hit each woman she fell, moaning, in orgasmic bliss from my magic pillow. The floor around my feet streamed and puddle with female lubricant as each squirted where she fell. After an hour of this onslaught I fought my way to the bar where I was proffered Some type of Foo foo drink by the bartender, who gave me a wink and a nod as more hormone enraged women sought to be bashed with my pillow. Their hard nipples and large breasts sought to hypnotize me and poke out my eyes. I shook this off, knocking them into moaning, twitching madness and bliss, coating me with their sweet juices as they dropped.

I wiped my chin and carried on valiantly. I signaled the Bar man for a pint, and with one hand fended off the fair beasties. I thought to call for help from Pappa Doc and Dohboy, but my pride wouldn't let me, and with a call of "Freedom!!!!!!!" I plunged into the thick of the hoard, swatting all about sending quite a few into headboard clawing extacey. Finally my pillow lost its thick firmness and I succumbed to the harpies and was much subdued with pets and moans.
Good enough?:rose:
 
Last edited:
Ok, Story time. There I was, No shit, buck naked in a hotel lobby. Women all around me, nothing to defend my self with but a pillow. A nice silk jobby. As I hit each woman she fell, moaning, in orgasmic bliss from my magic pillow. The floor around my feet streamed and puddle with female lubricant as each squirted where she fell. After an hour of this onslaught I fought my way to the bar where I was proffered Some type of Foo foo drink by the bartender, who gave me a wink and a nod as more hormone enraged women sought to be bashed with my pillow. Their hard nipples and large breasts sought to hypnotize me and poke out my eyes. I shook this off, knocking them into moaning, twitching madness and bliss, coating me with their sweet juices as they dropped.

I wiped my chin and carried on valiantly. I signaled the Bar man for a pint, and with one hand fended off the fair beasties. I thought to call for help from Pappa Doc and Dohboy, but my pride wouldn't let me, and with a call of "Freedom!!!!!!!" I plunged into the thick of the hoard, swatting all about sending quite a few into headboard clawing extacey. Finally my pillow lost its thick firmness and I succumbed to the harpies and was much subdued with pets and moans.
Good enough?:rose:

Aaaah! A tale of such heroism and self sacrifice! :D:D;)

You've made my day. Thank You! :rose:
 
Holy Cow!! I turn my back for 2 seconds, and you become pillow obsessed!!!! :eek: The closest thing you'll get, I'm thinkin, is a boobiesquishinhug, which all ladies here give freely. :)
I will have to finally admit publicly that I do have a fondness for nice, well rounded and plush um...pillows. I do wonder how an intense pillow fight between two well-experienced pillow wielders would go.:eek:

Although, I'm rather partial to a bone-melting massage. If you're willing to oblige, I'm willing to take it. :D and pillows were always meant to be plumped.....
What? Now I have to figure out how to do both those things at the same time?? Why are da wimmins always difficult? ;):D:rose::kiss:

MMMM. In my heat deprived state, a luau on a warm beach is sooooooo tempting. And maybe DB will bring some Oasis Footrubs (Malibu and Pineapple juice) to accompany the pupu platters???? :)
I am always ready with a sticky foot rub.....:devil:
 
Rosie!!!! You're here!!! :nana: Good to see you, sweetie. :kiss:
I hope you're able to relax a while. Come over into the tub for a while and we'll relax and chat. Catch up a bit. I'll appreciate the warmth seeping in. Been warmer here the last 2 days, coz the rain and cloud have kept the temps up. No frosts! Yay!

It's good to see you too, sweetie! :kiss: I'd love to relax in the tub with you, warming up and then some... ;) Life is OK, it's just doing it's best to keep me so busy that I don't have time to get online. :( *boobiesquishes* for you, dear Triskele. :heart: :rose:
 
I will have to finally admit publicly that I do have a fondness for nice, well rounded and plush um...pillows. I do wonder how an intense pillow fight between two well-experienced pillow wielders would go.:eek:


What? Now I have to figure out how to do both those things at the same time?? Why are da wimmins always difficult? ;):D:rose::kiss:


I am always ready with a sticky foot rub.....:devil:
With you in the middle of the pillow fight I bet? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top