Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella, count me in for some cuddle time after I'm done with my soak. If I'm still awake that is...

Anytime you need a cuddle Rose I am your girl. I wish we were closer in real life so we could do coffee and other assorted beverages. Hope you are feeling better soon.

And hugs to the rest of the oasis whom I am too tired to acknowledge individually. I am going to be spouting nonsense if I don't get my ass into bed soon so that is where I am headed. Night all!
 
Anytime you need a cuddle Rose I am your girl. I wish we were closer in real life so we could do coffee and other assorted beverages. Hope you are feeling better soon.

And hugs to the rest of the oasis whom I am too tired to acknowledge individually. I am going to be spouting nonsense if I don't get my ass into bed soon so that is where I am headed. Night all!

Sorry I missed you, Bella. :( I guess we'll have to settle for the virtual coffee and tea... I hope I'm feeling better soon too.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes too. I need my beauty sleep after all...

Good night to everyone here in the Oasis. May your weekend be great. :heart:
 
Wishing you a speedy recovery, hope you feel better again real soon :kiss::rose:

attachment.php
 
Wishing you a speedy recovery, hope you feel better again real soon :kiss::rose:

attachment.php

Thank you Papa-Joe! :heart:

I'm feeling better today/tonight. I'm actually feeling a bit frisky...

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone here in my Oasis! I hope your Saturday was a good one!

(slipping naked into the hot tub with a big margarita in my hand)



Don't forget to move your clocks forward tonight. Those of you that have DST that is... ;)
 
Thank you Papa-Joe! :heart:

I'm feeling better today/tonight. I'm actually feeling a bit frisky...

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone here in my Oasis! I hope your Saturday was a good one!

(slipping naked into the hot tub with a big margarita in my hand)



Don't forget to move your clocks forward tonight. Those of you that have DST that is... ;)
Happy to hear that your feeling better:)
I wish I had a Hot Tub :D - (hope you didnt over do it With the Margaritas :D
Have a great Sunday:kiss::rose: P J
 
I'm going to want more than just that, sexy lady. :devil:

Well.... dear, sweet, naughty, greedy :D Rose ... you know where I'm at:D;);):devil:

Hope you have a very non-stressful week and Im sending you LOTS LOTS of booooooobiesquishes to last all week.:kiss:
 
Well.... dear, sweet, naughty, greedy :D Rose ... you know where I'm at;):devil:

I'm going to want more than just that, sexy lady. :devil:

I'm always happy to get some of your love, Spicy! :kiss:

jumps and pounces you to the floor:devil:

Grabs you back and kisses and nibbles your neck while groping you as we roll on the floor... :D



Gosh darn it I always miss the fun stuff ;)
(not that I am feeling deprived in any way.....:eek::devil:)
 
Happy to hear that your feeling better:)
I wish I had a Hot Tub - (hope you didnt over do it With the Margaritas
Have a great Sunday:kiss::rose: P J

No worries. :) The margaritas stay in my Oasis. I drink very little in real life. My Sunday went pretty good.

Well.... dear, sweet, naughty, greedy :D Rose ... you know where I'm at

Hope you have a very non-stressful week and Im sending you LOTS LOTS of booooooobiesquishes to last all week.:kiss:

Thank you FS! :heart: I need all the boooooobiesquishes I can get (and hugs too).

This week probably isn't going to be any better than this past week. Life at work and home isn't improving yet...

Gosh darn it I always miss the fun stuff
(not that I am feeling deprived in any way.....:eek::devil:)

Don't worry about it DB. You didn't miss anything more than that.
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that your Monday goes well.

I wish I could spend more time with all of you here in my Oasis, but it seems that the fates want to keep me away. :(

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! Sleep well! :heart:
 
*makes my random, less frequent visit to lit. Guitar on my back I work my way into the Oasis*

Damn everyone is asleep? Oh well, maybe I can use Bella's ass or Rose's tits for a pillow. Hahhaha

Good night everyone, perhaps I will come back when I get a chance.

*Leaves the Oasis after grabbing a drink and silently slides out*
 
hey all!!
Lets get the party started up in here! A few sweet sticky drinks for the ladies and a few beers for the Gents. A little skinny dippin in the cool pool then a soak in the hot tub. Sound good to any body else?


Rose petals scatterd for the ladies. Some random ropes, rabbit furs and oils laying about.
Huggs for DR, SPice, FS, TM Trisk, and of course Bella:rose::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top