Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all!!
Lets get the party started up in here! A few sweet sticky drinks for the ladies and a few beers for the Gents. A little skinny dippin in the cool pool then a soak in the hot tub. Sound good to any body else?


Rose petals scatterd for the ladies. Some random ropes, rabbit furs and oils laying about.
Huggs for DR, SPice, FS, TM Trisk, and of course Bella:rose::kiss:

Woohoo, Ox!!!! 'Stinky drinks'???? Sweet smellin for sweet ladies, fella!!! :D

Would love to skinny dip and hot tub it with you, sweetie. :devil:

As for ropes, been planning to restrain a certain cabana boy, maybe with a cargo net and a back board..... I'm sure I could get him to like it...... :D:D:D
 
HUGE *smooches* and *boobiesquishinhugs* for everyone. :kiss::rose:

Lotsa *squeezyhugs* for the delectable Rosie. Hope your world is filling with love and laughter, hon. :rose::kiss::heart:
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that your Monday goes well.

I wish I could spend more time with all of you here in my Oasis, but it seems that the fates want to keep me away. :(

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! Sleep well! :heart:

Missed you again sweet Rose:rose:
Life has a way of doing that, huh?
Know that you are missed!!!!!:kiss:

And a hello and a good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone else:rose:
 
Awe, man! At least I had a pretty picture painted in my mind by 'yall :cool:

<(hugs)> Rosie, sounds like you need some :rose::rose:

HUGE *smooches* and *boobiesquishinhugs* for everyone. :kiss::rose:

Lotsa *squeezyhugs* for the delectable Rosie. Hope your world is filling with love and laughter, hon. :rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you both for the special hugs! I'm always in need of hugs because that means I get to give one back! ;)

I hope everybody's doing well and having fun. I'm going to get naked and have a hot soak if anyone wants to join me... :devil:
 
It's been way to quiet and lonely here at the oasis lately. The pool's quiet, the hot tub is getting a weird smell to it, and the bar needs some dusting. The ropes and chains and leather stuff need some oiling as they hang on their hooks, some how looking sad. A stringy reminder of Halcyon days and Magical nights.
Now I sit a the bar, musing over the cockeyed tiki lamps while I comfort a bottle of Glenfiddich. The silence of the desert wind as it teases my greying chest hair and dust devils dance across the floor remind me that when you are alone, nature comes out to play with you.:rose:



So who's up for some spades?
 
It's been way to quiet and lonely here at the oasis lately. The pool's quiet, the hot tub is getting a weird smell to it, and the bar needs some dusting. The ropes and chains and leather stuff need some oiling as they hang on their hooks, some how looking sad. A stringy reminder of Halcyon days and Magical nights.
Now I sit a the bar, musing over the cockeyed tiki lamps while I comfort a bottle of Glenfiddich. The silence of the desert wind as it teases my greying chest hair and dust devils dance across the floor remind me that when you are alone, nature comes out to play with you.:rose:



So who's up for some spades?

Hey there, Ox. :rose:

Would you care to share some of that Glenfiddich??? I'll pull up a pew and you can pour me a dram. I need to escape this spot right now - it's raining again. Could do with the clear skies of the Oasis. :)

How is Germany treating you, sweetpea?
 
Welcome Trisk. Here's two fingers, sounds like you need to get warmed by..I mean to the bone:devil:

Germany is ok. Today was the first day with a car and we went out and ought stuff for the house. We get our quarters on Monday. Just in time because somebody was going to get killed in this room.

Sorry about the rain..It was raining and rather grey all week but today was warm and sunny.

Here girl, cuddle in with your drink, maybe we can figure out what that smell in the tub is.:D
 
Welcome Trisk. Here's two fingers, sounds like you need to get warmed by..I mean to the bone:devil:

Germany is ok. Today was the first day with a car and we went out and ought stuff for the house. We get our quarters on Monday. Just in time because somebody was going to get killed in this room.

Sorry about the rain..It was raining and rather grey all week but today was warm and sunny.

Here girl, cuddle in with your drink, maybe we can figure out what that smell in the tub is.:D

Hang in there, Ox and Co! Close quarters can fray the most even of tempers. Havin a car is good and preparing for your new place can give a sense of purpose.

Speaking of a sense of purpose..... have a wee break and join me in the tub again. I'm REAL good at back rubs. They relieve tension you know.... :devil:


Hope everyone at the Oasis is ok. :rose:

Massive *boobiesquishinhugs* and *smooches* for our Rosie. Hope you're finding your feet, my friend. :kiss:

Huge *hugs* for everyone else. Hope your day is filled with sunshine and love. :kiss:

Oh!!!! And Happy St Pats Day!!!!! Well, it is here!
 
OMG!!!! There are COCONUT M&Ms!!!!!!!

Can't have any til Easter.... but they are there..... waiting for me....... *sigh*
 
It's about time we get the oasis back in full swing, pass some drinks around I will play abit. But damn it's about time to put the x into the rated too lol.
 
It's been way to quiet and lonely here at the oasis lately. The pool's quiet, the hot tub is getting a weird smell to it, and the bar needs some dusting. The ropes and chains and leather stuff need some oiling as they hang on their hooks, some how looking sad. A stringy reminder of Halcyon days and Magical nights.
Now I sit a the bar, musing over the cockeyed tiki lamps while I comfort a bottle of Glenfiddich. The silence of the desert wind as it teases my greying chest hair and dust devils dance across the floor remind me that when you are alone, nature comes out to play with you.:rose:



So who's up for some spades?

I'm sorry I haven't been here more often to keep everything clean and in shape, everyone. :( Life is conspiring to keep me offline...
 
I'm sorry I haven't been here more often to keep everything clean and in shape, everyone. :( Life is conspiring to keep me offline...

It's all good, Rosie. We'll catch up with you and each other as we can. That's the beauty of the Oasis.... calm.... no pressure......

AND

*boobiesquishin hugs* :D

and....

hot tub gatherings ;) :devil: ....
 
Good evening all my friends. I am crossing something off my bucket list tonight and wow it so does not make me sleepy ;) Hope everyone is doing well and extra hugs for Rose.

Bella
 
OK Bella, you got us all on pins and needles. what the heck are you doing? How in depth is your bucket list? There is one being passed around the internet. Some pretty mundane stuff but some pretty crazy too.

Mr big, crank the AMP up to 11 and lets get going!!! Think I'll mix up a few gallons of Cadillac Margaritas and serve them in those bowl glasses big as your head. Whiskey and wine are OK, but Margaritas are for partying!!!

Trisk, I'd enjoy the back rub, but lets start out with me on my back;) A little oil and boob to belly rub.

Rose, Bella, TM, Come on!! Leave DB alone for Christ sake, or leave him a hand free so he can get to his drink, or help him drink it.

How ya been DB? AZul?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top