Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Bella, you got us all on pins and needles. what the heck are you doing? How in depth is your bucket list? There is one being passed around the internet. Some pretty mundane stuff but some pretty crazy too.

Mr big, crank the AMP up to 11 and lets get going!!! Think I'll mix up a few gallons of Cadillac Margaritas and serve them in those bowl glasses big as your head. Whiskey and wine are OK, but Margaritas are for partying!!!

Trisk, I'd enjoy the back rub, but lets start out with me on my back;) A little oil and boob to belly rub.

Rose, Bella, TM, Come on!! Leave DB alone for Christ sake, or leave him a hand free so he can get to his drink, or help him drink it.

How ya been DB? AZul?

Lol, OX2 :D I have no complaints, my hands and other bits of me have been free for a while now. I don't mind being fed a drink, or reclining in a lounge and being fed some grapes :devil::devil::devil:, but working overnights the past couple weeks has played havoc with my sleep and Lit time :( How are you settling in?
 
*walks over to ox, guitar resting on my back*

You ain't kiddin', man. The oasis has been dried and more dead than a graveyard for abit now.

*hops up on a bar stool, and turns my guitar up fusing with my pedals*
 
Lol, OX2 :D I have no complaints, my hands and other bits of me have been free for a while now. I don't mind being fed a drink, or reclining in a lounge and being fed some grapes :devil::devil::devil:, but working overnights the past couple weeks has played havoc with my sleep and Lit time :( How are you settling in?

DB, I'm doing ok, finally got a house and some of our stuff is here. Wife got her car so she's happy, I'm still walking and bumming rides, but It's good exercise. Was out checking out the area. Weiden is just down the strasse and Nuremberg is just a train ride away. I just need to get my Beer and scotch stockage up and I'll be happy.:)
 
Hey boys and boys :) I do apologize for shamelessly ignoring you. I have been writing and working evenings and wow it has seriously cut back on my lit playtime. Hope everyone is doing okay and sending big hugs to Rose and all the boys and girls at the oasis!

Bella:kiss::kiss:
 
Hey boys and boys :) I do apologize for shamelessly ignoring you. I have been writing and working evenings and wow it has seriously cut back on my lit playtime. Hope everyone is doing okay and sending big hugs to Rose and all the boys and girls at the oasis!

Bella:kiss::kiss:

Miss you Bella :kiss::rose:
 
same here, he German schedual puts me here at weird times. Seems I miss everybody. Good news if that if Bella is writing or audioing we should be happy in a little while;)
 
Hello everyone! I actually finished 2 stories this week that I have had nearly finished for ever.

One is a foursome that I think is sadly too long for audio...which just makes me want to make it longer hehehe...plus the subject matter is yummy because it is a girl and three soldiers yummy :D

The other actually doesn't have any sex per se (unless I change my mind again lol) but it is a M/f BDSM story (actually distract me part 2).

And I am itching to do a m/F story....ahhh the possibilities are endless :D

Sending kisses and snuggles to Rose and all the boys and girls of the oasis (even the absent ones!)

Bella
 
Friday bump :)

Hey Doc (and everyone else too!) It is Friday night and I am enjoying some delicious quite alone time to write and relax (yay me!!)

Sending a round of kisses to all and drinking smirnoff twisted raspberry...sweet but not creamy...hey I can rebel too :p

Bella
 
Good evening everyone.

I truly apologize for not visiting more often. Life for me right now is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm having a hard time getting a free moment to get online, let alone visit. I can see that things are slowing down here and I'm honestly not surprised. I've been a poor hostess and thread mistress. I'm actually debating whether or not to drain the pool and hot tub, pack up the chairs and close up the bar if I can't be here very often. :(
 
Good evening everyone.

I truly apologize for not visiting more often. Life for me right now is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm having a hard time getting a free moment to get online, let alone visit. I can see that things are slowing down here and I'm honestly not surprised. I've been a poor hostess and thread mistress. I'm actually debating whether or not to drain the pool and hot tub, pack up the chairs and close up the bar if I can't be here very often. :(

First get your real life in order :) Your friends on Lit will be here when you return:kiss::kiss:
 
Good evening everyone.

I truly apologize for not visiting more often. Life for me right now is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm having a hard time getting a free moment to get online, let alone visit. I can see that things are slowing down here and I'm honestly not surprised. I've been a poor hostess and thread mistress. I'm actually debating whether or not to drain the pool and hot tub, pack up the chairs and close up the bar if I can't be here very often. :(

Don't close the oasis Rose. Love this place. It's one of the only threads I post to on lit regularly anymore. Do what you have to do and swing by when you can :kiss:

Bella
 
Good evening everyone.

I truly apologize for not visiting more often. Life for me right now is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm having a hard time getting a free moment to get online, let alone visit. I can see that things are slowing down here and I'm honestly not surprised. I've been a poor hostess and thread mistress. I'm actually debating whether or not to drain the pool and hot tub, pack up the chairs and close up the bar if I can't be here very often. :(

What you need is to find another fine lady to be a co-hostess/mistress/business partner, perhaps.

But do take care of YOU first. I hope you can get to that point where you can take a breath and relax once in a while.

{{hugs}} :rose:rose:rose:!
 
Hugs and Kisses...Snuggles and Cuddles for Desert Rose :rose:

Just ditto-ing....Rose deserves all the hugs and kisses she needs!



What you need is to find another fine lady to be a co-hostess/mistress/business partner, perhaps.

But do take care of YOU first. I hope you can get to that point where you can take a breath and relax once in a while.

{{hugs}} :rose:rose:rose:!


Not a bad idea if that makes it work for you. I like the idea of the oasis still being here for you so that when your life get's less crazy (and it will eventually though I know it probably doesn't feel that way now) you will still have a convenient place to come where all your friends are and you know you are loved and cared for!!

And my revisiting the teen years weekend part 2 is coming to an end LOL. Had much fun but I am looking forward to being a grown up again (mostly ;)

Bella
 
*Chills in the Oasis...watching the game on the new big screens* :cool:

Which game are you watching Doc?

I agree wholeheartedly with Bella and all the rest's comments. Everybody needs a mental hot tub place.
 
*Chills in the Oasis...watching the game on the new big screens* :cool:

Hehehe....cool screens! I am grabbing a Godiva white chocolate liquer and butterscotch schapps over ice (mmmm my favorite....sweet and creamy!!)...can I get a less frou frou drink for the boys?

Which game are you watching Doc?

I agree wholeheartedly with Bella and all the rest's comments. Everybody needs a mental hot tub place.

Absolutely! And we understand that life is crazy right now for you Rose and we still love you! Do what you have to get done and come when you can for a dip in the pool!

Bella
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top