DLL's anything goes thread

tall_n_tight said:
Seeing as how I don't have a Valentine, I'm game.

Since my luck is so bad of late, especially around here, can I pick more than one?

and why have you had such bad luck recently in here
 
DLL said:
Good Morning Everyone!! Don't know who is here yet....
I thought with Valentine's Day coming everyone here has to ask one person from Lit to be their Valentine....
Who's game???:kiss:

Sounds like a great idea DLL! Since I am in the club of having no one at the moment.

Speaking of which, if anyone (ladies or gents) would like some romantic suggestions for helping you with your SO, please feel free to contact me.

I am full of love and romance. With no one to share with, my thoughts and ideas are running over.

:kiss: to all the lovely ladies here.
 
tall_n_tight said:
Seeing as how I don't have a Valentine, I'm game.

Since my luck is so bad of late, especially around here, can I pick more than one?

Hang in there TNT! Love is right aroud the corner. You just gotta believe!
 
MR and RD, you guys are so precious!

What are you two doing here alone?

Thanks for the pep talk. Maybe I just need a night out with JP and DLL to paint the town and clear my head. Who knows, we just might find a worthy man or two!

You boys available?
 
Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
IO cannot in good conscience do that DLL Only one person I want to be my valentine

well ask them silly ..what better time than now???:kiss:
 
Originally posted by tall_n_tight
MR and RD, you guys are so precious!

What are you two doing here alone?

Thanks for the pep talk. Maybe I just need a night out with JP and DLL to paint the town and clear my head. Who knows, we just might find a worthy man or two!

You boys available?


well boys??? are you???:p
 
TnT, allow me to pass on something I saw on a sign on the way to work today...

"
There is no instinct, like that of the heart."

Listen to it, and do it.
 
Lonely Knight said:
TnT, allow me to pass on something I saw on a sign on the way to work today...

"
There is no instinct, like that of the heart."

Listen to it, and do it.

Thank you kind Knight. :kiss:

Words to live by. I remember a post on another thread about taking a chance and chasing your dreams. Following your heart. All good advice.

Perhaps I can muster the courage. I will keep you posted.

And thank you again.

BTW, feel free to join the ladies on our night out!
 
tall_n_tight said:
MR and RD, you guys are so precious!

What are you two doing here alone?

Thanks for the pep talk. Maybe I just need a night out with JP and DLL to paint the town and clear my head. Who knows, we just might find a worthy man or two!

You boys available?

oh oh can I come too???? :p :devil:
 
Originally posted by Lonely Knight
"ladies night out"

When, where??


Hi LK and peggy..you both have to ask someone to be your valentine ....
we can have a big VD party...LOL
 
Originally posted by babydoll2u
LOL I think I was and I'll do that Tnt!

ok our first valentine couple...
TnT you ask someone....

I kinda like playing cupid;)
 
DLL said:
ok our first valentine couple...
TnT you ask someone....

I kinda like playing cupid;)

unfortunately when I move to Ohio I'll, once again, be alone :rolleyes:

oh wait! this is cyber! lol
 
My Valentine

Collards is green, my dog's name is Blue
And I'm so lucky to have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like cornsilk a-flapping in the breeze.
Softer than Blue's and without all them fleas.

You move like the bass, which excite me in May.
You ain't got no scales but I luv you anyway.

Yo're as satisfy'n as okry jist a-fry'n in the pan.
Yo're as fragrant as "snuff" right out of the can.

You have some'a yore teeth, for which I am proud;
I hold my head high when we're in a crowd.

On special occasions, when you shave under yore arms,
well, I'm in hawg heaven, and awed by yore charms.

Still them fellers at work, they all want to know,
what I did to deserve such a purdy, young doe.

Like a good roll of duct tape yo're there fer yore man,
to patch up life's troubles and fix what you can.

Yo're as cute as a junebug a-buzzin' overhead.
You ain't mean like those far ants I found in my bed.

Cut from the best cloth like a plaid flannel shirt,
you spark up my life more than a fresh load of dirt.

When you hold me real tight like a padded gunrack,
my life is complete; Ain't nuttin' I lack.

Yore complexion, its perfection, like the best vinyl sidin'
Despite all the years, yore age, it keeps hidin'.

Me 'n' you's like a Moon Pie with a RC cold drank,
We go together like a skunk goes with stank.

Some men, they buy chocolate for Valentine's Day;
They git it at Wal-Mart, it's romantic that way.


Some men git roses on that special day
From the cooler at Kroger; "That's impressive," I say.

Some men buy fine diamonds from a flea market booth.
"Diamonds are forever," they explain, suave and couth.

But for this man, honey, these won't do.
Cause yor'e too special, you sweet thang you.

I got you a gift, without taste nor odor,
more useful than diamonds...

IT'S A NEW TROLL'N MOTOR!!
 
Back
Top