DLL's anything goes thread

Aph, those bulls know nothing. Only a good proper stallion knows how to stomp a cowgirl right.
 
Hehe.

But you know, I hear Amazons made much better riders than cowgirls. The secret is theat they rode in the nude. Maybe you should consider experimenting with this new technique? :devil:
 
Wolk said:
Hehe.

But you know, I hear Amazons made much better riders than cowgirls. The secret is theat they rode in the nude. Maybe you should consider experimenting with this new technique? :devil:

Are you calling me a gigantic primitive barbarian?
 
Oh, why would you think that?! Although, I'd have to say primitive barbarian, especially if gigantic in proper places, sounds pretty sexy. :D :p
 
Wolk said:
Oh, why would you think that?! Although, I'd have to say primitive barbarian, especially if gigantic in proper places, sounds pretty sexy. :D :p


Well you did say you wanted me to be an Amazon lol

And I don't think they are big in the places you are refering to in anycase ;)
 
Ah, I'm misunderstood! The story of a guy's life, ain't it, fellows?

No, JP, the key word there is nude and if I must call you an Amazon or Queen Victoria to get it, really makes little difference. :D
 
Wolk said:
Ah, I'm misunderstood! The story of a guy's life, ain't it, fellows?

No, JP, the key word there is nude and if I must call you an Amazon or Queen Victoria to get it, really makes little difference. :D


Well, if you want me nude all you needed to do was ask ;)

No need for the complicated and somewhat insulting metaphors :p
 
Sorry about that, sweets. :kiss:

Let me try that again, now.

Whoooh! Take it off, JP! Take it all off! :D
 
Umm, err... No, no, of course not! Had nothing of the kind on my mind, really! ;)

Here, let's hug. :heart:
 
Hmm, what could it be? I could've sworn I didn't put anything in there. Highly mysterious! :)

Would you like to go somewhere private and investigate it?
 
Wolk said:
Hmm, what could it be? I could've sworn I didn't put anything in there. Highly mysterious! :)

Would you like to go somewhere private and investigate it?


Hey wait a minute, you don't even have any pockets.....something suspicious is going on here
 
Exactly. As I said, highly mysterious. Ever had anything like this happen to you, JP? :p
 
Back
Top