grettr said:Are the guys still allowed to come visit?![]()
welcome grettr...yes please stay but you must give us all massages...lol

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
grettr said:Are the guys still allowed to come visit?![]()

If I must *mock pout* who would like to be first?DLL said:welcome grettr...yes please stay but you must give us all massages...lol![]()
I say since it's DLL's thread that She deserves the first one .... but don't get too tired on her, cause you've got 2 more to gogrettr said:If I must *mock pout* who would like to be first?
guess the "ta-kill-ya" will be my responsibility .... lol (and that will be the last responsibility of the night once I start drinking!!)Jail said:not me, but I have the salt and the lime
Sprinkles22 said:I say since it's DLL's thread that She deserves the first one .... but don't get too tired on her, cause you've got 2 more to go![]()
grettr said:*smilling wickedly* So DLL where would you like me to start?

ya big chicken ..... what's the towel for????Jail said:*plops on the table with a towel over me*

I'm shySprinkles22 said:ya big chicken ..... what's the towel for????![]()
Jail said:*plops on the table with a towel over me*
MMMMmmmmmmMMMMM that feels sooooooooo nice, grettr.........*shifts on the table, sips my tequila*grettr said:*pouring the baby oil over Jail's shoulders and back then starting at her shoulders and slowly working the oil into her skin till it gleams. Starting soft finding the hard knots of muscle and working them down from her neck and shoulders*
pffttttttt......whateverJail said:I'm shy![]()
*grins 'n shit*Sprinkles22 said:pffttttttt......whatever![]()
what's the score??? last I looked TX was down by one .....tn_bi_fun said:Go Texas
DLL said:oh good to hear...i think both of you are really cool![]()

DLL said:are you kidding i was loving it sprinkles![]()
hes always guilty dont ya know its always Marks fault![]()

Sprinkles22 said:Well, ya did name the thread "anything goes" ...... and something was "going" all right!


mark197205 said:Bumps from DLL are even better.....![]()
...

MrFantasyMan said:bumping with DLL...might just kill ya......
...
![]()
but what a way to goooooooooooooo...![]()
