DLL's anything goes thread

Sprinkles22 said:
It is just me, or is it getting hot in here? I think I might need to peel off a layer of clothing ..... Oh, lookie? Black lingerie to match the black interior of your H2!


It is getting hot in here *turns up the air con* oh lookie, your getting a bit nipply now....... ;)
 
mark197205 said:
It is getting hot in here *turns up the air con* oh lookie, your getting a bit nipply now....... ;)
Well, well...it seems that I am. Perhaps they need some attention.....
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Well, well...it seems that I am. Perhaps they need some attention.....


It would be amiss of me not to... * leans over and begins to kiss and suck your left nipple through the lace of your bra, my right hand starts to tease your right breast, stroking it lightly..*
 
Jail said:
hip bumps for the lovely DLL :rose: :kiss:


wow what a nice surprise visitor..kisses Jail this thread will def. heat up now with you here :rose:
welcome aboard :)
 
DLL said:
wow what a nice surprise visitor..kisses Jail this thread will def. heat up now with you here :rose:
welcome aboard :)
aw now, DLL you're gonna make me blush. I'll try my best though. :rose: :kiss:
 
DLL said:
wow what a nice surprise visitor..kisses Jail this thread will def. heat up now with you here :rose:
welcome aboard :)
Sorry about the heat earlier today, DLL ..... but it was ALL Mark's fault. He started it :rolleyes:
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Sorry about the heat earlier today, DLL ..... but it was ALL Mark's fault. He started it :rolleyes:


are you kidding i was loving it sprinkles :kiss:
hes always guilty dont ya know always Marks fault :p
 
DLL said:
are you kidding i was loving it sprinkles :kiss:
hes always guilty dont ya know always Marks fault :p
Well, ya did name the thread "anything goes" ...... and something was "going" all right!
 
Jail said:
aw now, DLL you're gonna make me blush. I'll try my best though. :rose: :kiss:


Jail do you know sprinkles shes really cool...

and no blushing you KNOW you are hot :p
 
krazeekat said:
Coming out from my hiding place to give DLL a warm hug and kiss :rose: :D


KK hugggggggggsssss sexy girl happy new year to you too!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:
 
SexyWoman said:
DLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Hun,

I havnt seen you in ages, how was your Christmas?


Mwahhhhhhhhh

Love,
Golden Eyes :rose: ;)

GE!!!!!!!!!!!!! huuugggsssssssssssssssssss hope you had a great holiday miss you come back in and we will catch up!!!!!!!! kissssss :kiss:
 
DLL said:
Jail do you know sprinkles shes really cool...

and no blushing you KNOW you are hot :p
DLL, Jail and I are acquainted thru some other threads....but I think she and I could certainly become even closer. I hope so anyway. :rose:
 
DLL said:
Jail do you know sprinkles shes really cool...

and no blushing you KNOW you are hot :p
Yup, I sure do, DLL I met her when I used to post in the Playgrounder's thread. :)
 
Sprinkles22 said:
DLL, Jail and I are acquainted thru some other threads....but I think she and I could certainly become even closer. I hope so anyway. :rose:
I'd like that too :) :rose: :kiss:
 
DLL said:
oh good to hear...i think both of you are really cool :heart:
Well, I do know for a fact you and I have something in common, DLL :)
 
Back
Top