DLL's anything goes thread

MindFire said:
Mark when she gets loose she will raise hell

better let her out.. and stand back..



Hehehe, she is actually enjoying it, having no control over anything at all, she feels liberated... :D :D :D
 
mark197205 said:
Hehehe, she is actually enjoying it, having no control over anything at all, she feels liberated... :D :D :D


now how did you know I enjoy when a man takes control ...(sometimes) :p
 
DLL said:
Hi geek!!! guess what i bought tonight siruis radio..i think thats cool.. :kiss:


pardon me DLL...they changed the name to Stern radio... :D


Hi DLL... :rose: :kiss:
couldn't answer would you rather question...lol
 
DLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Hun,

I havnt seen you in ages, how was your Christmas?


Mwahhhhhhhhh

Love,
Golden Eyes :rose: ;)
 
Happy New Year !​

DLL and everyone else, I've missed you! Hope the holidays were good for y'all. I can't wait to see what 2006 has in store for me :)
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Happy New Year !​

DLL and everyone else, I've missed you! Hope the holidays were good for y'all. I can't wait to see what 2006 has in store for me :)


Hey Sprinkles, you was missed too, how your H2 doin? :D
 
mark197205 said:
How about right here, right now..... :p
*opens the door on my H2......*
lol ... take me for a ride, Stud .... I'm hot, wet and ready :nana:
 
mark197205 said:
Hop on in sweet stuff, lets give this baby a thorough testing... :devil:
It is just me, or is it getting hot in here? I think I might need to peel off a layer of clothing ..... Oh, lookie? Black lingerie to match the black interior of your H2!
 
Back
Top