Endless Curiosity III

I think the awards for 'the most revealing' pics yesterday should go to hotwords229_A and Trekka. You two upped the game big time!

What just because I don't log in for a while I miss everything and you guys have all this fun without me? :mad:

Wait - I guess that is fair and mostly my fault. :eek:
 
If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?
 
If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?

Hmm I think i would choose the roses are red thread.

Bonus: I would be able to continue my current passion for rhyme and also flirting;)

Extra Bonus: This thread as long as Tink, Indie and Jsg are on here also:rose:
 
This one! (And I'm not just saying that to kiss your gorgeous ass!) All the best people stop in here.

The audio thread would be second runner up. I love hearing everyone's voices.

Bumps indie to the side so I can openly kiss that gorgeous ass...lol But I have to agree when her....all the delicious girlies are here under one roof. That just makes it a pleasure to drop in and see what's being taken off..errr I mean going on. The fun conversations aren't too bad either! So keep it up!

There are other great thread in the mix too...Truth or Dare....sneaking into the Audio thread, the toy thread (very educational you know) the lamp and indie's thread...all fun places to be...but this one right here is where everyone passes through.
 
If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?

the blanket fort. it's small, it's quiet, I can (usually) breathe there.

ask a sexy Brit a question.

most of my Lit-buds are from bdsm, are Brits, or are likely to hang with one or the other. those two threads cover most of my bases.
 
*wiggles exceptionally ordinary ass at the line of sexy Litsters*

If I could only choose one it would be this one because it's mine. I can technically post whatever the heck I want, rules be damned! LOL

Next in line would be Tumblr Tales. I'm a little obsessed with that one. It's fascinating to me, getting to read what others see. :eek:
 
If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?

My Castle, obviously ;) (what it's comfy in there)
Bonus: It's my place, all my cool stuff is there, and the Beastcave...
2nd Runner Up: Here I dare say.
 
Back
Top