Endless Curiosity III

If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?

This one. Because all my favorite people post here.

And secondly. Sailors cove. It's another place I can go hang out with people I like and chat.
 
If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?

Audio thread, because the guy who runs it is pretty mellow. :devil:

Followed by the Spacebar followed by here.
 
So everybody is going to post in their own thread? Ha, that's why I never had my own . . . partly.

I'll hang out in Limericks, that's a fun social place. Or maybe Roses are Red. that can be fun too.
 
*wiggles exceptionally ordinary ass at the line of sexy Litsters*

If I could only choose one it would be this one because it's mine. I can technically post whatever the heck I want, rules be damned! LOL

Next in line would be Tumblr Tales. I'm a little obsessed with that one. It's fascinating to me, getting to read what others see. :eek:

I'll skip the long line of ass kissers and jump to the front--and I don't mean the line ;)

I agree with JSG; EC and Tumblr Tales are my choices as well.

If the regulars (and a few others) are here then this is THE place to be. It's where the majority of fun happens. Tumblr Tales helps me vent stories and read what others come up with which I think is infinitely fascinating. :)
 
If Litastrophe struck (Or maybe just a new upgrade.) and you were restricted to posting in one thread for a time, just one, what thread would you pick?

Bonus: Why?
Extra Bonus: Second runner up?

I'm going to go with this one because it has a nice variety of fun and thoughtful as well as a group of people who I enjoy who post here.
Extra bonus: My new tumblr tales thread. I really like what people are posting there. It ties in well with this.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/28/0f/08280f6ef184bc2cbd33d592ec23410d.jpg
 
Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

1. Breasts
2. Nipples
3. Clit
4. Hoo-ha (girl part)
5. Doodle (corresponding boy part)
6. Bottom
7. Booty-hole
8. Labia
9. Aureola

Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood?
Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?
 
Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

1. Breasts - by all means the more the merrier

2. Nipples - oh certainly inverted or gumdrop size they're all perfect

3. Clit - absolutely its the best go button ever made

4. Hoo-ha (girl part) - bow chika wow- wow indeed

5. Doodle (corresponding boy part) -mine works thanks for asking

6. Bottom - oh hell yes, any size is fine

7. Booty-hole - always interesting

8. Labia - why certainly, the lotus blossom must be encouraged

9. Aureola - all that loveliness enhancing the fun bags

Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood? Water Showers or Scat talk and I'll see ya later

Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?
- Yes just like that, don't stop
 
Last edited:
Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

1. Breasts
2. Nipples
3. Clit
4. Hoo-ha (girl part)
5. Doodle (corresponding boy part)
6. Bottom
7. Booty-hole
8. Labia
9. Aureola

Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood?
Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?

I'm going straight for the Bonus. I looooooooove me some dirty talk, but if anyone were to refer to me or my sweet kitty as a "cum dumpster"... Lady. Boner. Killer.
 
Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

1. Breasts Multiple words for different moods and levels of arousal...breasts for sweetest... making love, tits for more rough and heated encounters and fun bags for a pure turn off mood killer
2. Nipples Sorry combo for 2 and 3, I could not find anything sweeter and sexier than a pair of responsive nipples and clit to suck and lick both sweetly and roughly in well you know. I can not imagine either of these having the title of mood breakers...I just can't imagine...
3. Clit
4. Hoo-ha (girl part)mmm well I love a little girl that loves to have her pussy licked sweetly and full on devoured so that applies to both but in full arousal that C word slips from my lips as I make claim...but never calling any woman that word. Again..no mood killers come to mind when it's such a pleasure to visit.
5. Doodle (corresponding boy part) it's always a cock or doodle do when it rises to the occasion but when it's down and dirty it's full on dick and there is nothing sweeter than to hear her say, "I want to suck your cock" I think if I heard her say wang instead...it would break the mood...oh fuck who am I kidding if it's in her mouth I am way beyond listening to the words...besides...she should be humming by now...just kidding!

6. Bottom mmm the shapely backside...butt when being cute...ass when I want to do things with it. Hmmm is there really a bad term turn off turn for a hot exposed ass? Ponders ..

7. Booty-hole Like it or dislike...it's a tight back hole or pucker and to each his own what's done or not done to it.
8. Labia mmmm those beautiful inner and outer folds...how delicious, sexy and sweet all rolled into one. I'm a guy so probably if I actually used the word labia I would put myself to sleep because if I need a word for it I am down close enough to spread and enjoy those...folds.
9. Aureola hmmm colored circles around her nipples just doesn't slide off of my tongue so I see multi uses for aureole and aureola since I have learned to spell ...maybe licking around the crown sometimes but it's the go to word...if she told me to run my tongue around her panda eyes...I might just run....:eek:

Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood?
Repetitive things like "ooooh baby that feels good ...like they are on a loop and just mailed in.
Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?
Well I probably gave it way earlier when I said there was nothing better than the whisper of "I want to suck your cock" but "I need you to take me to bed and fuck me comes in a very close second.

Man, I hope I read the challenge correctly!
 
Well I probably gave it way earlier when I said there was nothing better than the whisper of "I want to suck your cock" but "I need you to take me to bed and fuck me comes in a very close second.

Man, I hope I read the challenge correctly!

Yep, exactly right. Thank you!!!
 
Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

1. Breasts
2. Nipples
3. Clit
4. Hoo-ha (girl part)
5. Doodle (corresponding boy part)
6. Bottom
7. Booty-hole
8. Labia
9. Aureola

Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood?
Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?

I like the way indie did this:

Hottest - tits, nips, clit, cunt, cock/dick, ass, hole, slit, and n/a, because I just can't think of 'aureola' being used in a hot way
Sweetest - breasts, nipples, clit, kitty/pussy, cock, sweet little ass, little star, folds or lips, aureola

B -Indie covered lots of the mood killers, but I also hate hate hate "cunny".

SB - *growled* "come for me - now." and then "good girl"
 
Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

1. Breasts
2. Nipples
3. Clit
4. Hoo-ha (girl part)
5. Doodle (corresponding boy part)
6. Bottom
7. Booty-hole
8. Labia
9. Aureola

Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood?
Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?

I wasn't going to do this as I generally don't use multiple words to describe them but here goes.

Hottest/sexiest
1, breasts. 2, nips. 3, clit. 4, pussy. 5, cock. 6, arse/ass. 7, arse/ass. 8, lips. 9, n/a

Sweetest
1, boobies. 2, coat pegs. 3, love button. 4, fanny. 5, penis. 6, butt. 7, ring. 8, slit. 9, n/a

Mood killer
1, zeppelins. 2, tuning knobs. 3, she dick. 4, cunt. 5, Willie. 6, rear entry. 7, chocolate starfish. 8, vag. 9, n/a

Super Bonus. A gasping breathless, don't stop!
 
It seems like we talk a lot about how Lit changes. What about what doesn't? What doesn't seem to change for you.

And for your newbies, what do you hope doesn't change?
 
Well I still can't edit my profile... LOL

Ditto.
And it seems like it should be such a simple fix.
After all, it did work once.

As to what doesn't change...
I've flitted in and out of Lit for several years now. The nature of my work was not conducive to long periods of stability. (Yes, this is an alt. No, it doesn't matter who I was. Didn't then. Doesn't now. )

What I have noticed to be a constant is, sadly, the cliquish nature of the place. Which is, I suppose, common to most if not all forums. And the inevitability of loss, good people get side ways of life and responsibility -or in the case of one mod I know, finally find the life they deserve- and no longer have time or interest for the community.

Change is the only constant.
 
Last edited:
Well I still can't edit my profile... LOL

Ditto.
And it seems like it should be such a simple fix.
After all, it did work once.

*snip*

Change is the only constant.

I doubt we'll get the profiles back anytime in the foreseeable future - apparently we (the forums) are not worth bothering with since we are such an insignificant :mad: part of Lit compared with the stories and even the chatrooms. I did read something somewhere about why it was not a simple fix though I'm not sure I believe it.

Anyway, on to the question -

Liam's right - change is the biggest constant. People come and go, for lots of reasons good and bad; threads become popular and then fade out; cliques form, relationships start and end; the entire board seems dead and lifeless and then new life is infused and conversations are lively and fun. It goes in cycles. Things that don't change are the presence of trolls and cliques, little dramas playing out, people in pain, people supporting each other, people flirting, people just having fun, making friends and caring for each other. Honestly, I wouldn't change much of it at all, except maybe those dead times.
 
It seems like we talk a lot about how Lit changes. What about what doesn't? What doesn't seem to change for you.

And for your newbies, what do you hope doesn't change?

Just as people come and go and cum and stay, Lit changes for the good and the bad in a constant flow of refreshing.

But lots of things don't change. There will always be those that create drama or chaos (the names change but same results). There will always be those that thrive on snark ..some in a kidding way and others just trying to stir the pot. But those thing are in the minority of what stays the same on Lit.

I think we all ask what brought us here and I think the answers are typically oh read the stories and found the board. But, I think we all find our way here looking for something... something that may be missing or neglected and it's unique for each person.

The constant is, this place has a draw for all of us. We may leave from time to time but it pulls us back in. We not only find things here, we find people and form real friendships. I mean if they aren't real friendships, why engage in them?

What remains the same also is that Lit is what we all make of it. There is fun, sex, love, companionship, relationships and so much more that stays the same here....they are always there when and if we choose to immerse ourselves into what is offered.

There are threads that have seen new ownership but carry the same thread theme that was created ages ago. There is an endless war raging in the Battle of the Sexes thread that is continuous and never-ending!

The crowning point of the playground for me is the sense of community. Lots of us come in here to be with each other, to laugh, to play and whatever really goes on behind the scenes in all those private PMs. It's the constant of comradery and fellowship in a sexy and flirty way that remains the same. Mostly we all like each other and as we return day after day, I think that feeling of community is what remains the same the most for all of us.
 
It seems like we talk a lot about how Lit changes. What about what doesn't? What doesn't seem to change for you.

And for your newbies, what do you hope doesn't change?

I guess the thing that hasn't changed much is the fact that I still can't stand the search thing. It just sucks. First off, what is this BS of "30 seconds between searches." If my search comes up empty...um....I need to change something and do it again!

Second, Why is it that "short" words (4 letters or less) are ignored. "Fuck", "Love", and a few important words then don't get used. Sigh...

How the hell do you find the "What made you say Fuck" today thread? (note, EVERY words gets discarded!)

Sigh...

OK,

Good things: What never changes is the fun and the lovely people. OK, the details change. And there some people that we've lost and some that we've gained. But there are so many that have been around for a while, and the new friends I make become special and wonderful.

And there's always a two-word challenge game. WOOT!!!
 
I shall do the audio next week. My answers below in Green.

Today's Challenge: Talk dirty to me. :cool:

What? That's it. Do it.


Ok, seriously, I'm interested in what works for you. For each item below, list the word for it that you think is the hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer. Elaborate as appropriate. (In detail. With audio.) :D

hottest/sexiest, the sweetest, and the total mood killer
1. Breasts
Breast, Breasts, boobies. I'm fine calling them "tits" but that seems crude and not hot/sexy
2. Nipples
Nipples, Nipples, can't think of a mood killer...
3. Clit
Clit, nib, Clitoris
4. Hoo-ha (girl part)
Pussy, womanhood, Gash
5. Doodle (corresponding boy part)
(doodle? who the fuck uses doodle?) Cock or Dick, manhood, Pleasure Rod was going to be it, but I'm going with "doodle" now.
6. Bottom
Ass, buns or derriere, badonkadonk
7. Booty-hole
Ass, Forbidden Rose, pooper
8. Labia
Lips, petals, pissflippers
9. Aureola
I don't like any of the slang terms. :eek:


Bonus: Are there any phrases or cliches that kill the mood?
Super Bonus: What is your favorite erotic phrase to read or hear?

Bonus: Well there's a bunch like, "put a baby in me" ...
Super Bonus: I love hearing, "I want you" I love reading things like, "He slid deep inside her"
 
Back
Top