Endless Curiosity III

"Put a baby in me..."


Yea that pretty much guarantees im going to cum like a firehose...
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

I'm going skiing, and taking my usual crew of ski buddies.
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

I'm taking a special Angelic Litster cross country to check out the East Coat where I am from. :devil:
 
Starts and ends in Dublin.

Figure 30 places enough for the road trip. No flights, by maybe a ferry involved.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 11.24.39 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 11.24.39 AM.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

My interpretation of the road trip of my dreams as told by stuffed animals.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8e51c66f516298404af3b93a10371d06/tumblr_mmz34lDKUy1qdm5ago1_400.gif

Our goal: Sex in all 48 contiguous states.

Who will I take with me? There are so many I can't pick just one, we may need a bus! ;)
 
OMG on the stuffed animals. I have no words. I'm also oddly charmed.
I feel like they need a love story. :heart:

Ted and Bunny had had enough of the city life. They were tired of brick and concrete; they wanted to see the country--the deserts, the forests, mountains and beautiful oceans. but as they traveled from sea to shining sea, they didn't experience any of it because they were so lost in each other. When they returned and their friends asked "How was your trip? What did you see?"

They replied, "We saw the Universe and it was beautiful."

:heart:
 
Ted and Bunny had had enough of the city life. They were tired of brick and concrete; they wanted to see the country--the deserts, the forests, mountains and beautiful oceans. but as they traveled from sea to shining sea, they didn't experience any of it because they were so lost in each other. When they returned and their friends asked "How was your trip? What did you see?"

They replied, "We saw the Universe and it was beautiful."

:heart:

If you don't go put this on tumblr tales I'm going to pout.
Also, I feel like this should be a chapter book. :D
 
If you don't go put this on tumblr tales I'm going to pout.
Also, I feel like this should be a chapter book. :D

I can't have you pouting. Although, you may look adorable with your rosy cheeks and bottom lip sticking out. ;)

(posted in Tumblr Tales just for you) :)
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

Hmmm...road trip? And it's now?

I guess Grand Canyon. I haven't seen it, and I really want to.

Now, who to take with. Well, I can think of a bunch of people here, men and women I'd love to take this road trip with. But I'll tell ya. Right now. It would be my son. Because in 6 months he'll be off in college, doing his own thing. And while I'm sure that I'll have lots of time with him in the future, it will be different. So. My son.
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

If the weather were right, I'd drive to Chicago. Something about it there that I always enjoy. Or Montreal because I've never been and it's the closest to "European" one could realistically drive to.

And with me, someone who likely knows who he is. Who appreciates road trips.
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

Easy. Paris, take the ferry from Dover to Calais, slow drive through the French countryside.

Person, well that would be a special lady who knows who I mean, in order to get to know eachother even better.:heart:
 
- Love. It always seems to mean something a little different, dependent on who you ask. What about soul mates? Do you believe there is one perfect mate out there for you? One person who you are meant to be with forever?

Bonus: If you do believe it, have you found yours?
 
This makes me sad.
Why I can come pick you up! :D

I'm going to Europe with Tink and Base.

Deal!


Hmmm...road trip? And it's now?

I guess Grand Canyon. I haven't seen it, and I really want to.

Now, who to take with. Well, I can think of a bunch of people here, men and women I'd love to take this road trip with. But I'll tell ya. Right now. It would be my son. Because in 6 months he'll be off in college, doing his own thing. And while I'm sure that I'll have lots of time with him in the future, it will be different. So. My son.
:heart:
It is different once they're big isn't it?
Mine are standing on the precipice as well.
 
- Love. It always seems to mean something a little different, dependent on who you ask. What about soul mates? Do you believe there is one perfect mate out there for you? One person who you are meant to be with forever?

Bonus: If you do believe it, have you found yours?

My thoughts on this are far too complicated for a simple post.

So I'm going in a different direction with it.
I think all dogs are soulmates. It's the only reason that makes sense why we are allowed to have dogs, they are far too good for humanity.
 
- Love. It always seems to mean something a little different, dependent on who you ask. What about soul mates? Do you believe there is one perfect mate out there for you? One person who you are meant to be with forever?

Bonus: If you do believe it, have you found yours?

I do not believe one person can satisfy everything I crave. But, I think one person can be my partner in life, with shared goals and values. I think one person can be a good parent to my child(ren). I think one person can make me laugh.

But people all smell, taste, feel, and sound differently. And over time, that becomes more apparent.
 
My thoughts on this are far too complicated for a simple post.

So I'm going in a different direction with it.
I think all dogs are soulmates. It's the only reason that makes sense why we are allowed to have dogs, they are far too good for humanity.

Awwww…..yep, pups have that special soul mate thing going on. Cats are all about whatever suits them first and you’re just an afterthought who feeds them :)
 
Back
Top