Endless Curiosity III

- Love. It always seems to mean something a little different, dependent on who you ask. What about soul mates? Do you believe there is one perfect mate out there for you? One person who you are meant to be with forever?

Bonus: If you do believe it, have you found yours?

I've pontificated on Love in a number of places throughout the PG, so, I'll keep this short. I've had a couple instances in my life when I fell in Romantic Love with a woman in a very short period of time. I married one of them.

But I've also had other instances where I fell in love, but it took a little longer too.

For me, romantic love is that feeling of "home." That feeling of someone who just seems so right. Matches me so well. A feeling like no matter what's happening in my life, I want them to be a part of it. And I want to be a part of theirs. It's sexual too. It's a desire to be with them. To touch them. To hold them. To make love with them. But it's a different feeling that "lust." I can feel lust for a picture of a lovely women, and then forget even what she looks like 15 min later. Love means that I can't forget them. Ever.

I don't believe in one perfect soul mate. That would be sad because it's unlikely that I would meet her at the "right" time. But I do think there are very special matches that I've encountered in my life. And so, sort of yes. And yeah, I've met them. I would think at least two.
 
My thoughts on this are far too complicated for a simple post.

So I'm going in a different direction with it.
I think all dogs are soulmates. It's the only reason that makes sense why we are allowed to have dogs, they are far too good for humanity.


I'll say, though, that the loss of a dog is some of the worst emotional pain one can feel. I have a hard time remembering how worth it the relationship is
 
I do not believe one person can satisfy everything I crave. But, I think one person can be my partner in life, with shared goals and values. I think one person can be a good parent to my child(ren).

This
Love means that I can't forget them. Ever.

I don't believe in one perfect soul mate.

But I do think there are very special matches that I've encountered in my life. And so, sort of yes. .

and this.

I married my HS boyfriend before I was even old enough to drink. I think I was supposed to marry him, have children with him. I adore him. I was meant to be his wife. I believe it with ever fiber of my being.

Does he satisfy everything I crave, not even close. Do I think any ONE person could? No way.
 
- Love. It always seems to mean something a little different, dependent on who you ask. What about soul mates? Do you believe there is one perfect mate out there for you? One person who you are meant to be with forever?

Bonus: If you do believe it, have you found yours?

Wow such a deep question.

One perfect mate, no, people we are meant to be with yes.
My wife I have been with since 1992. Nearly 26 years.
Do I love her, yes unconditionally.
Do we both fullfil each others needs not at all.
 
You wake up tomorrow. Surprise! Turns out you have an unexpected week off and and extra pay. But, only if you take a road trip. Where would you go?

Bonus: Pick one person (not necessarily a Litster) to take with you and tell us why.

I would rent a Class A grand touring motor home and hit the road and pick up Tink to travel with. But, we would make stops along the way to pick up a Lit girlie or ten (in this thread) and add in the fun guys and head across country and see what we could see.
 
- Love. It always seems to mean something a little different, dependent on who you ask. What about soul mates? Do you believe there is one perfect mate out there for you? One person who you are meant to be with forever?

Bonus: If you do believe it, have you found yours?

I do believe in soul mates. And I think they come in a variety of manners - romantic partners, friends and as mentioned above, dogs. :)

I met my best friend on the first day of first grade and we've been thick as thieves ever since through every phase of our lives. I believe she is absolutely a soul mate of mine.

But I also believe that there is more than one true love out there for everyone. I met my husband and was madly in love with him in a matter of days. He is, as lakesailer described, my "home". He is a sole mate of mine.

I reconnected recently with an ex-boyfriend - he lives nowhere near me, but was back in town for a funeral and we met for lunch. I've known him since 6th grade - we dated in high school and again towards the end of college. After talking with him and seeing him again, I know that I still love him and always will. Would I have had a happy life married to him? Probably. He's a good person and we are well suited for each other.

But life decisions took us in different directions and our lives went down different paths. Could I imagine a life with him? Yes. But it would have been a very different life than what I have now. Not better, but different.

So, I guess the whole point is there is a lot of love out there. In lots of forms.
 
This


and this.

I married my HS boyfriend before I was even old enough to drink. I think I was supposed to marry him, have children with him. I adore him. I was meant to be his wife. I believe it with ever fiber of my being.

Does he satisfy everything I crave, not even close. Do I think any ONE person could? No way.

I love this answer and I'm extremely happy for you. :heart:

My answer: I believe in soul mates. They can come in different ways, friends, dogs, etc.
But as far as love, I truly and sincerely hope she exists, but I haven't met her yet . . .
 
Crackerjacks!! I forgot to post a question again. Clearly, I should be punished.

Soooo, what are your thoughts on spankings? Love them? Hate them?
For you spankers, is it for fun or for discipline?
Spankees, same question.

Bonus: Post a favorite spanking pic or gif (link if needed)
Super bonus: Describe your ideal spanking scenario in detail :devil:
 
Crackerjacks!! I forgot to post a question again. Clearly, I should be punished.

Soooo, what are your thoughts on spankings? Love them? Hate them?
For you spankers, is it for fun or for discipline?
Spankees, same question.

Bonus: Post a favorite spanking pic or gif (link if needed)
Super bonus: Describe your ideal spanking scenario in detail :devil:

I have never been a "pain as pleasure" kind of guy. But a friendly pat that says "nice ass" . . .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a31fadfd940769fa4d66f323b323b296/tumblr_os2ae9MX631wqvxd2o1_500.gif

is always appreciated, or a "hey, why don't you come over here and do something about this" move . . .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c04bd1c833c80487d12de0ddfab634cb/tumblr_nt1fg9WXRI1u7fo01o1_400.gif

. . . is sexy. But, frankly, there are other things I'd rather do to her ass than spank it . . .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/691345c7695251c0ab9ddd81154bf1ec/tumblr_okm9y6QbqZ1tlfgs7o1_400.gif

:devil:
 
I have never been a "pain as pleasure" kind of guy. But a friendly pat that says "nice ass" . . .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a31fadfd940769fa4d66f323b323b296/tumblr_os2ae9MX631wqvxd2o1_500.gif

is always appreciated, or a "hey, why don't you come over here and do something about this" move . . .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c04bd1c833c80487d12de0ddfab634cb/tumblr_nt1fg9WXRI1u7fo01o1_400.gif

. . . is sexy. But, frankly, there are other things I'd rather do to her ass than spank it . . .

https://78.media.tumblr.com/691345c7695251c0ab9ddd81154bf1ec/tumblr_okm9y6QbqZ1tlfgs7o1_400.gif

:devil:

I agree with all of that. (And I have that last pic on my tumblr.) ;)
 
Crackerjacks!! I forgot to post a question again. Clearly, I should be punished.

Soooo, what are your thoughts on spankings? Love them? Hate them?
For you spankers, is it for fun or for discipline?
Spankees, same question.

Bonus: Post a favorite spanking pic or gif (link if needed)
Super bonus: Describe your ideal spanking scenario in detail :devil:


Thoughts on spanking. Yes. I occasionally have thoughts on spankings. *giggles*

Pro spanking.

Bonus:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/520c48ed1dc7b20eebce23d26886ca1d/tumblr_mrsicnmLay1sdug4fo1_400.gif
 
Crackerjacks!! I forgot to post a question again. Clearly, I should be punished.

Soooo, what are your thoughts on spankings? Love them? Hate them?
For you spankers, is it for fun or for discipline?
Spankees, same question.

Bonus: Post a favorite spanking pic or gif (link if needed)
Super bonus: Describe your ideal spanking scenario in detail :devil:

Crackerjacks?? First "doodle", now this? Did you give up cussing for Lent or something? :D

Spankings...I just don't get what the big deal is. I know, I know. It's just my feeling about it. There are plenty of other things that would make me feel submissive, but for some reason, spankings don't do it.

Consequently, the bonus and super bonus are n/a for me today.
 
Crackerjacks!! I forgot to post a question again. Clearly, I should be punished.

Soooo, what are your thoughts on spankings? Love them? Hate them?
For you spankers, is it for fun or for discipline?
Spankees, same question.

Bonus: Post a favorite spanking pic or gif (link if needed)
Super bonus: Describe your ideal spanking scenario in detail :devil:

I am a funishment spanker, damn I loves it! Especially if she loves it too.

http://i1.wp.com/spankgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/the-art-of-spanking.gif?resize=400%2C214

Bare hand on bare bottom, her nude sprawled over my lap. Spank, followed by caressing, rubbing and a kiss to the stinging area... then repeat until the desire is too much...
 
Crackerjacks!! I forgot to post a question again. Clearly, I should be punished.

Soooo, what are your thoughts on spankings? Love them? Hate them?
For you spankers, is it for fun or for discipline?
Spankees, same question.

Bonus: Post a favorite spanking pic or gif (link if needed)
Super bonus: Describe your ideal spanking scenario in detail :devil:

Looooooooooooove them. It's fun for me in a "I'm going to make you so wet you'll be begging to be fucked" kind of way. Not really into it as a punishment.

Bonus: Can I go for a double bonus? ;)

This. *happy sigh*

And this. :D

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c260030686f90ae1f81111f5cc29a32d/tumblr_oaubi3kWw91uhbkwyo1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
That video. Fuck...

I listened to it first with no audio. It didn't seem like he was spanking her hard and did nothing for me.

Then with audio. Ohmygoodness. The sound of him slapping that ass and fingering her wet cunt. My panties are wet. No joke.

That sound indeed... something so erotic so primal...
 
I am a funishment spanker, damn I loves it! Especially if she loves it too.

Bare hand on bare bottom, her nude sprawled over my lap. Spank, followed by caressing, rubbing and a kiss to the stinging area... then repeat until the desire is too much...

... and my pleas are barely audible, not sure if I want him to stop or keep going.
Yup, just finished that sentence for ya.

Looooooooooooove them. It's fun for me in a "I'm going to make you so wet you'll be begging to be fucked" kind of way. Not really into it as a punishment.

Bonus: Can I go for a double bonus? ;)

This. *happy sigh*

^^^^
Daaaamn. Yes, that’s me right there.
My toes kinda curling here.

Whispers *sometimes I like to get spanked as punishment too.*😳😈
 
Today's challenge: Write something for us.

What and where is up to you. You could post a story snippet in Tumblr Tales, a short verse in Roses are Red, a Flirty Four Liner,
part of a Haiku. Go on a rant in What's Crossing Your Mind?

What and where really is wide open to interpretation. Just post a link here so we can find it.

And if you aren't sure where to post what's on your mind, post it here. :)
 
Today's challenge: Write something for us.

What and where is up to you. You could post a story snippet in Tumblr Tales, a short verse in Roses are Red, a Flirty Four Liner,
part of a Haiku. Go on a rant in What's Crossing Your Mind?

What and where really is wide open to interpretation. Just post a link here so we can find it.

And if you aren't sure where to post what's on your mind, post it here. :)

Tumblr tales

Roses are red

Ugggs poetry corner
 
Today's challenge: Write something for us.

What and where is up to you. You could post a story snippet in Tumblr Tales, a short verse in Roses are Red, a Flirty Four Liner,
part of a Haiku. Go on a rant in What's Crossing Your Mind?

What and where really is wide open to interpretation. Just post a link here so we can find it.

And if you aren't sure where to post what's on your mind, post it here. :)

Tumblr Tales

What's Crossing my mind
 
Hmm, it's Friday Eve. I'm thinking we need a question AND a challenge today.

Question: Have you ever met a Litster in person? If so, what were you most nervous about prior to meeting up? Was it what you expected? Better? Worse?

If you haven't, why not? Assuming distance weren't an issue, what else is holding you back?

Challenge: Send me three question ideas for the thread. They can be traditional questions or challenges.
 
Back
Top