GeeBee Tech Support thread - pose questions, get answers

Galaxy S? Hmm, Samsung overlay their own skin on top of stock Jellybean. You should be able to turn off those settings, though. Power cycle it, switch off, pull the batterry and sim, give it five minutes and fire it up again.


My phone gets kitkat next week according to the manufacturer site.

I have trouble getting the case off and you want me to do all that?!? :eek:

Thank you, Sean, for all your help. Next time I have my phone nearby, I'll try that and see if it fixes the problem.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
I have trouble getting the case off and you want me to do all that?!? :eek:

Thank you, Sean, for all your help. Next time I have my phone nearby, I'll try that and see if it fixes the problem.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

No probs, I do this shit every day.
 
Faea F2S. Bought it direct from China.

Ah, yes, your Chinese novelty item.


From http://www.faeamobile.com/faea-f2s.html:


Quick Overview
- 5 inch 1080P FHD screen, 1920*1080 pixel display
- 1.5GHz MTK MT6589T quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM
- 13.0-megapixel rear camera, 5.0-megapixel front camera
- Support NFC, OTG, breathing light
- Android 4.2.1 OS



How does that breathing light work, Sean?
 
Seems important. Like it could save a life if only one knew how to operate it.
 
My daughter bought herself an i-pad mini and a case.


For Christmas, I'd like to get her something, an accessory to go with it. Any ideas?
 
Ah, yes, your Chinese novelty item.


From http://www.faeamobile.com/faea-f2s.html:


Quick Overview
- 5 inch 1080P FHD screen, 1920*1080 pixel display
- 1.5GHz MTK MT6589T quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM
- 13.0-megapixel rear camera, 5.0-megapixel front camera
- Support NFC, OTG, breathing light
- Android 4.2.1 OS



How does that breathing light work, Sean?
No, it's the opposite of breathing heavy. Prevents obscene calls.
 
And maybe a stun gun to ward off suitors.

My girl is smart, gets it from her Dad's side. She is a 3.0+ college student and is putting herself through school. She is so focused on her studies, every semester she takes 5 classes. I couldn't do it. The girl is smart and has a good head on her shoulders.


and she loves me. I still get "I love you" texts from her. I don't think she dates either but I will remember about the stun gun thingy.
 
This thread wiould've been more accurately titled GeeBee Smug Condescension thread - pose questions, get attitude.
 
Hey now. It's my belief that tech support should come with a healthy dose of kick-in-the-ass. Encourages you to figure things out on your own. You're like a teeny, fragile bird being forcibly shoved out of your nest.
 
Mrs t used tech support from the cable company today and got the TV working properly.
 
Hey now. It's my belief that tech support should come with a healthy dose of kick-in-the-ass. Encourages you to figure things out on your own. You're like a teeny, fragile bird being forcibly shoved out of your nest.

*pats phelia on the head*
 
Hey now. It's my belief that tech support should come with a healthy dose of kick-in-the-ass. Encourages you to figure things out on your own. You're like a teeny, fragile bird being forcibly shoved out of your nest.

There's encouraging initiative and there's being an arrogant fanboy who isn't helpful at all. I'd say there's a thin line but there isn't.
 
Back
Top