John Doe
Justified Snob
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2004
- Posts
- 54,121
Fuck off.
See? Attitude.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fuck off.
SC is the first class in IT school.
http://l.yimg.com/os/en-US/video/video.snl.com/SNL_1171_05_Nick_Burns_Your_Companys_Computer_Guy.png
For the last week, every time I want to start using Word 2007, I have to wait a minute or two while in finds and runs set up files and configures.
Why? And how do I get it to open documents without re-configuring each time.
The only thing I think might have caused it is that I opened Word 97 to import an ancient draft story. That had to 'set up' too.
Please? Any Advice? Any solutions?
Dear Tech Supporters,
Please find Pete the best 4TB backup device for the money.
hugs and kisses,
Pete
You looking for a full size 3.5 drive or would the 2.5 size work?
Also, you are looking for a non solid state, yes?
Run office repair, the file that tell Microsoft the program installed correctly was corrupted.
This is what I was looking at. The physical size of the drive is unimportant. I would like to get as much capacity as I can without breaking the bank.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178111
I have, thank you. It isn't corrupted.
I think I must have triggered some obscure Word function.
This is what I was looking at. The physical size of the drive is unimportant. I would like to get as much capacity as I can without breaking the bank.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178111
Oh dear gawd, don't buy a seagate.
Look for a WD.
I know where to get some good Tech Support if you need help with that.
![]()
LOL. She gets pissed off when I start drooling over 5GHz octocore cpu's
LOL. She gets pissed off when I start drooling over 5GHz octocore cpu's
She did not seem very happy when she found out my computer could make her computer hide in shame.
What do you need 8 cores for? Is there a single publicly available program that uses even three?