Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Moo is a mechanism.There is only one hamster on this board, anything else is a mere imitation.![]()
Moo is a mechanism.
His coos are random.
This is becoming apparent.Actually not all are random.
Tech support: "Try turning off your computer, and then turn it back on again."
"Turn off your router, and then turn it back on again."
"Turn off your cable modem, and then turn it back on again."
"I'm sorry, we can't help you."
I have some Yiddish words for you![]()

It takes me about 20 minutes to convince them that I used to write firmware for disc controllers.Hey now, leave my script outta this.![]()
"I will remotely connect to your computer and look at all of your lesbian porn and there is nothing you can do about it."
![]()
It takes me about 20 minutes to convince them that I used to write firmware for disc controllers.
"I will remotely connect to your computer and look at all of your lesbian porn and there is nothing you can do about it."
![]()
I cannot help that you had the best lesbian porn.
... and you designed it.That happens to me when I need Dell to send me a part.
Go weld something.I am more than happy to share with somebody that fixed me up so thoroughly.
Go post youtube links.
So post some.Alright.