lovetoread
hello daddy
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2001
- Posts
- 42,978
Or smash it with a hammer.
I charge a lot of money to do that kind of support.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or smash it with a hammer.
Oh, darn.I attempted FixMbr, but to no avail. I too think that the HDD is at fault. $100 for a new one. Ugh.
No doubt.I charge a lot of money to do that kind of support.
My knee hurts.Someone tell me if Byron is offering legitimate advice as I've got that boring fucker on iggy now.
Someone tell me if Byron is offering legitimate advice as I've got that boring fucker on iggy now.
A blessing from the lord!!I don't even see him. Spammers get the ig.
I don't even see him. Spammers get the ig.
Boot with the cd into the repair options.
Go forward till you get the option to use cmd prompt
Put this in
bootrec.exe /FixMbr
Though it sounds like there's more going on with that drive.
Another blessing from the lord!!I've never been happier about iggying someone..
Oh, yes!! let's reboot!Oddly enough, I'm now getting a "the operation completed succesfully" message.
Let's reboot and see what happens....
There seems to be a problem.
Have you recycled the power to your house?
Any time I have a computer problem, I'll come here.
Because cycling the power is the last thing I'd think of to do.
Whose power are you wanting to cycle?Trying to help, see last post.
That's too complicated.Not that post, silly, my previous post on another thread of yours.
Whose power are you wanting to cycle?
I'm inclined to take Islandman's stupid advice which is to turn my computer off, and then back on again.
My knee hurts.
Advise me, you idiot.