Sean
We'll see.
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2005
- Posts
- 96,204
Pair point.
What graphics card are you pairing it with?
I've got a 7970 I bought last year. That saved £100 will go towards a nice R9 at some point.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pair point.
What graphics card are you pairing it with?
Only 8?
Fucking third worlder.
Windows?
What's next, an iPhone?
Oh well, it works for me. At least for now.You're still using the old googlemaps.
Oh well, it works for me. At least for now.
In the ongoing saga that is Bitcoin, Newsweek is reporting that it has tracked down the cryptocurrency's elusive creator:
Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Found, Newsweek Says
a bump for harry should he need it
what do you guys use to electronically sign documents sent in adobe?
a bump for harry should he need it
what do you guys use to electronically sign documents sent in adobe?
Sent in adobe what? You mean PDFs?

Doesn't Acrobat have a digital signatures option in preferences? I've never used it but I'm pretty sure I've seen it.
Just back those fuckers up manually.
Right?
print out and manually sign? yeah, that, too.
Use docusign for electronic signatures.
created a sig in draw n pasted it on the form. *shrugs*