Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Got one totally finished, another was almost finished before I had to strip the finish off today, ugh, and the biggest project is a table which I just have a few days of aplying the finish to. That one has kept me busy the past 2 weeks. Tons of cuts involved in it, the legs hinge together and the top comes off for transport. Kind of cool.

I have not even touched my lathe in 2 weeks now. Hope to get back to it sometime late next week. I want to make a few more things soon.

I know the right things to say AND do baby
:kiss:

Love that table! It is absolutely beautiful!

Oh yeah...leaving you with more hugs and kisses as I head back to the couch...pics will have to wait til another day...:kiss:
 
Lillady said:
Love that table! It is absolutely beautiful!

Oh yeah...leaving you with more hugs and kisses as I head back to the couch...pics will have to wait til another day...:kiss:

Thank you

I sure could go for some serious couch time with you baby

A nice massage perhaps?
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Thank you

I sure could go for some serious couch time with you baby

A nice massage perhaps?
:kiss:

Oh myyyy How did you know that is exactly what I could use?

I'd love to spoon with you on the couch after the massage ;)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
Oh myyyy How did you know that is exactly what I could use?

I'd love to spoon with you on the couch after the massage ;)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Cause it is exactly what I could use too

Have a god day
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Got one totally finished, another was almost finished before I had to strip the finish off today, ugh, and the biggest project is a table which I just have a few days of aplying the finish to. That one has kept me busy the past 2 weeks. Tons of cuts involved in it, the legs hinge together and the top comes off for transport. Kind of cool.

I have not even touched my lathe in 2 weeks now. Hope to get back to it sometime late next week. I want to make a few more things soon.

I know the right things to say AND do baby
:kiss:

beautiful


my fav harley man....how's your thursday??
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
beautiful


my fav harley man....how's your thursday??
:kiss:

Had to be nice to myself today after yesterdays mishaps

I ROBOT

Way cool! Wow, loved all those effects

How did the writing to baby?
:kiss:
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
Hey Harley!

Love the table...yes I do :heart:

Is that a perfect height for you to bend me over?

:p

You know, the thought never crossed my mind, but now that you bring it up, and me up ;) , I will never be able to get that vision out of my heads, yes PLURAL

:devil:

:kiss:
 
Just some that I have not posted before

and I am getting aggravated trying to post, keeps telling me they are too big but they are NOT! rrrrrr
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
I'd love that too
:devil:

:rose:

ok this is blurry a bit but nice

*picturing myself...legs spead...your just entering me* Oh my...wonderful thoughts :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Sweet_emOcean said:
Oh Harley...

MMMMMMMM

I am gonna play with all of those pics!

and myself after veiwing them

Naughty naughty!
:devil:

I can't wait to see what you do, to yourself and my pics
:kiss:
 
Lillady said:
*picturing myself...legs spead...your just entering me* Oh my...wonderful thoughts :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Aren't those the best kind of thoughts
:D

I hope you have some sexy new photos for us today
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Just some that I have not posted before

and I am getting aggravated trying to post, keeps telling me they are too big but they are NOT! rrrrrr

:eek: :eek:

oh....my.......*wipes drool up*

stay right there!! don't move!!
I'll be right over (and underneath you)

damn baby
take me now?? please??

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
:eek: :eek:

oh....my.......*wipes drool up*

stay right there!! don't move!!
I'll be right over (and underneath you)

damn baby
take me now?? please??

:kiss: :kiss:

Take you? I'd love to take you. over and under and sideways and backwards and anything else we can come up with

Hope you are well sexy Ember, missed you the past few days
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
HEY!

You scared the pants right off of me!

:devil:


I love it how my evil plan worked so well....


kj opens up and says... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Back
Top