Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Take you? I'd love to take you. over and under and sideways and backwards and anything else we can come up with

Hope you are well sexy Ember, missed you the past few days
:kiss:

*sighs dreamily*

if only babes...if only

miss you sexy
:kiss: :kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
*sighs dreamily*

if only babes...if only

miss you sexy
:kiss: :kiss:

You are so sweet

Well here are some of the things I have been up to the past few weeks

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Love the sexy pics Hon...and the boxes are absoluteley beautiful!

Need any more help in the ebay searches?

Hugssss :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
Love the sexy pics Hon...and the boxes are absoluteley beautiful!

Need any more help in the ebay searches?

Hugssss :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey sexy

Thanks for the offer but I have to produce some more works first before I can sell any, these were gifts.

Hope you are doing well

:kiss: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Hey sexy

Thanks for the offer but I have to produce some more works first before I can sell any, these were gifts.

Hope you are doing well

:kiss: :kiss:

Oh what wonderful gifts!

All is going just fine here, thank you for asking. Hope you had a great weekend.

As for the help, just let me know Hon...you know I would do most anything for ya! hugssss :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
Oh what wonderful gifts!

All is going just fine here, thank you for asking. Hope you had a great weekend.

As for the help, just let me know Hon...you know I would do most anything for ya! hugssss :kiss:

You are too kind, I just might ask you to do a search again for me

Glad to hear that you are well. I took off this weekend and I am going away for a few days. Need some rest.

:kiss: es for the Sensual Lady
 
LoudFastHarley said:
You are too kind, I just might ask you to do a search again for me

Glad to hear that you are well. I took off this weekend and I am going away for a few days. Need some rest.

:kiss: es for the Sensual Lady

Just let me know Hon...

So getting away huh? Hope your time is very relaxing and gratifying

You know how to reach me when you get back...hugssssss :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
Just let me know Hon...

So getting away huh? Hope your time is very relaxing and gratifying

You know how to reach me when you get back...hugssssss :kiss:

Thanks

I will reach for you when I return
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
You are so sweet

Well here are some of the things I have been up to the past few weeks

:kiss:

well....you make me want to be that way with you!
*and many other things as well...weg*


YEAH!! more work!!
and so damn beautiful!!!
can't wait till I can receive a "gift" from you ;)
:D

:kiss:es babes
hope you had a good weekend!
 
Ember Faye said:
well....you make me want to be that way with you!
*and many other things as well...weg*


YEAH!! more work!!
and so damn beautiful!!!
can't wait till I can receive a "gift" from you ;)
:D

:kiss:es babes
hope you had a good weekend!

I have been thinking of starting that mug soon
:D

Relaxed this weekend, how about you?

:heart:
 
Back
Top