Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
I have been thinking of starting that mug soon
:D

Relaxed this weekend, how about you?

:heart:

:D


I watched a lot of movies with hubby
had sex
watched the first night of Shark Week on Discover Channel..and also watched the season premire of Dead Like Me
might have sex again...or at least play later (hopefully if my boy toy comes on *weg*)

glad to hear you relaxed some hon

for you sweetness:
~:rose:~
 
Ember Faye said:
:D


I watched a lot of movies with hubby
had sex
watched the first night of Shark Week on Discover Channel..and also watched the season premire of Dead Like Me
might have sex again...or at least play later (hopefully if my boy toy comes on *weg*)

glad to hear you relaxed some hon

for you sweetness:
~:rose:~

I just watched Dead like me too. she is so hot. Just read about her, she is ABOVE MENSA, she is that smart. DAMN.

Shark week is always wild. heard they are flying banners over the waters in NYC this week

hope you have some fun tonight baby. imagine me there with you
:kiss:
 
awww :(

that sux
(should be me sucking you *weg*)

take care babes...hope you have a good week...and can't wait till you return

tons of hugs and :kiss:es for when you return!

~:rose:~
 
Just popping in to say Good Morning Everyone! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Hope your enjoying your time off Harley....hugsssss :kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
awww :(

that sux
(should be me sucking you *weg*)

take care babes...hope you have a good week...and can't wait till you return

tons of hugs and :kiss:es for when you return!

~:rose:~

I'm back sexy girl!

Did ya miss me? ;)

:kiss:
 
Awwww Now aren't you the sweet one!

Missed ya Hon! hugsss and a few :kiss:'s for your return
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I'm back sexy girl!

Did ya miss me? ;)

:kiss:

BABY!!! :D

damn right I did!!
not the same w/out you around :(

so..catch anything interesting??
*hops on his lap and looks at him intently, waiting to hear about his time away*
:kiss:es upon :kiss:es for you sweets
 
Ember Faye said:
BABY!!! :D

damn right I did!!
not the same w/out you around :(

so..catch anything interesting??
*hops on his lap and looks at him intently, waiting to hear about his time away*
:kiss:es upon :kiss:es for you sweets

Tried catching a few mermaids, but only came up with a few fish. oh well...

Do ya have a sexy mermaid outfit you could put on for me baby?
:D

Had a nice 38" bass. which was too big to keep so we threw it back, and also got a 3 ft Sand Shark. Which was not what we were looking for. Luckily it is a harmless toothless little guy so we took a pic and threw him back also. I hope to have the pic to post soon. Landed about 30 fish in the 2 days. One day full of sun, the other was overcast and slightly drizzly. Either way the water is very relaxing and peaceful. Beautiful farmland out east, lots of vineyards as well.

Got some cycling in as well. Have not done it in 2 years, used to put in a few thousand of miles each year. Maybe I will start riding again soon. At least I got to spend the past month tracking Lance's progress in the Tour, and very happy to see he won again.

If you ever want to read inspirational books, read the 2 he wrote. Even if you are not into sports at all. He is truly amazing.

Glad to be back in your loving arms Sweet Ember
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
\\*


I will EAGERLY take BOTH

You are not having fun without me are you?
:devil:


I couldn't help myself..... I'm a naughty little wench.... *pout*

;) :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Tried catching a few mermaids, but only came up with a few fish. oh well...

Do ya have a sexy mermaid outfit you could put on for me baby?
:D



I've got a couple of mermaids, you are more than welcome to fondle..... ;)
 
kjtatts said:
I couldn't help myself..... I'm a naughty little wench.... *pout*

;) :kiss:

That's the same naughty rumor I heard

heh heh heh

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!

you know I've been dying to do that again
:devil:
 
kjtatts said:
I've got a couple of mermaids, you are more than welcome to fondle..... ;)

As long as I get to fondle the rest of you too baby

Fondle, grope, pinch, suck, bite, twist, spank, poke, probe, tweak, and finally....

LICK SLOWLY
:p :p :p
 
LoudFastHarley said:
That's the same naughty rumor I heard

heh heh heh

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!

you know I've been dying to do that again
:devil:


ooohhhhhh look! You've gone and left a lovely red imprint on my ass..... :eek:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
As long as I get to fondle the rest of you too baby

Fondle, grope, pinch, suck, bite, twist, spank, poke, probe, tweak, and finally....

LICK SLOWLY
:p :p :p



It would be a very wet & wild experience! ;) :p :devil:
 
kjtatts said:
It would be a very wet & wild experience! ;) :p :devil:

my favorite kinds

are your knees recovered enough to handle me yet? ;)

I have other things that can leave nice red imprints on your soft tender ass

:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
my favorite kinds

are your knees recovered enough to handle me yet? ;)

I have other things that can leave nice red imprints on your soft tender ass

:devil:

LOL My knees aren't red anymore, but yes they are still tender... I guess I took more of a thrashing than I first realised. LOL :eek:

And I would love you to try different things on my ass.


Crikey, doesnt that sound rude.... :devil:
 
kjtatts said:
LOL My knees aren't red anymore, but yes they are still tender... I guess I took more of a thrashing than I first realised. LOL :eek:

And I would love you to try different things on my ass.


Crikey, doesnt that sound rude.... :devil:

and exactly WHAT is wrong with rude???

I think it is direct, to the point, and enticing

just the thing I like about you baby

:kiss:
 
Back
Top