Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Tried catching a few mermaids, but only came up with a few fish. oh well...

Do ya have a sexy mermaid outfit you could put on for me baby?
:D

Had a nice 38" bass. which was too big to keep so we threw it back, and also got a 3 ft Sand Shark. Which was not what we were looking for. Luckily it is a harmless toothless little guy so we took a pic and threw him back also. I hope to have the pic to post soon. Landed about 30 fish in the 2 days. One day full of sun, the other was overcast and slightly drizzly. Either way the water is very relaxing and peaceful. Beautiful farmland out east, lots of vineyards as well.

Got some cycling in as well. Have not done it in 2 years, used to put in a few thousand of miles each year. Maybe I will start riding again soon. At least I got to spend the past month tracking Lance's progress in the Tour, and very happy to see he won again.

If you ever want to read inspirational books, read the 2 he wrote. Even if you are not into sports at all. He is truly amazing.

Glad to be back in your loving arms Sweet Ember
:kiss:

Sounds like a fun and very relaxing time hon
I miss fishing...use to go all the time with my family when I was young.
and you know I'm happy to hear you tossed the shark back ;) :)

Speaking of sharks, they did a thing on Bull Sharks this eve, and we found out that there is an aquarium near Tulsa Oklahoma that has Bull sharks (including the largest Bull shark in captivity) where you can walk under water in tunnels and see the sharks swim overhead....and hubby said that if he gets his check tomorrow, we can drive down there Saturday and check it out. Woohoo!! :D

wonderful to be in your arms again as well Sir :)
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
Sounds like a fun and very relaxing time hon
I miss fishing...use to go all the time with my family when I was young.
and you know I'm happy to hear you tossed the shark back ;) :)

Speaking of sharks, they did a thing on Bull Sharks this eve, and we found out that there is an aquarium near Tulsa Oklahoma that has Bull sharks (including the largest Bull shark in captivity) where you can walk under water in tunnels and see the sharks swim overhead....and hubby said that if he gets his check tomorrow, we can drive down there Saturday and check it out. Woohoo!! :D

wonderful to be in your arms again as well Sir :)
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Ive been thru those underwater tunnels. They are amazing, though walking thru a long clear one did tend to throw off my sense of balance a bit. You'd better have something big and hard ot hold onto, for safety of course ;)

Well time to get working again
Have a great day Ember
:kiss: and a :rose:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Ive been thru those underwater tunnels. They are amazing, though walking thru a long clear one did tend to throw off my sense of balance a bit. You'd better have something big and hard ot hold onto, for safety of course ;)

Well time to get working again
Have a great day Ember
:kiss: and a :rose:

yeah...this one is all clear all around from what it looked like on the show last night....can see all above and to the sides

I've always kind of been iffy about going in those things ever since Jaws III....not that I'm afraid of a shark attacking (duh..of course I'm not..you know how I feel about them) but that a crack might appear in the glass or something and water will come in and I'll get stuck in there and drown. It's kind of a clausterphobic sitiuation, ya know?

But...I'll be fine ... except for like what you pointed out..the whole "balance" thing

here's the main site to the place: http://www.okaquarium.org/

thanx babes
relax a little this weekend...ok?? ;)
:kiss:es hon
 
Ember Faye said:
yeah...this one is all clear all around from what it looked like on the show last night....can see all above and to the sides

I've always kind of been iffy about going in those things ever since Jaws III....not that I'm afraid of a shark attacking (duh..of course I'm not..you know how I feel about them) but that a crack might appear in the glass or something and water will come in and I'll get stuck in there and drown. It's kind of a clausterphobic sitiuation, ya know?

But...I'll be fine ... except for like what you pointed out..the whole "balance" thing

here's the main site to the place: http://www.okaquarium.org/

thanx babes
relax a little this weekend...ok?? ;)
:kiss:es hon

Looks like a nice place, hope you have lots of fun there

Jaws III.... ugh, that's the only good thing I can say about it. Was that the one they tried to do in 3d? I seem to remember something like that.

OH my balance was off big time. Kind of reminded me of the Bigfoot episode of the Six Million Dollar Man... he goes down into the mountain, and has to go thru this long tunnel, which is rotating, it is just freaky and he gets dizzy and falls asleep.

Hey, here is the pic of me and the Sand Shark. It was a rainy day out, but still had fun. I could not believe the power in this little bugger. We set him on his merry way after the photo.

Worked like crazy all day today. Very very tired now. But I have to stay up for a while to watch Evel Knievel on TV tonight. actually it is on all weekend. Oh he was my favorite when I was young, had all the toys. Wish I still had them , oh well. His son is a jerk though. Such a crazy druggie. It's a wonder he does not get himself killed. He did a promo for my old toy company a few years ago and was totally wasted. He's supposed to do a jump this weekend on a battleship here in NY. It will be on TV also.

Hope you had a great day Ember
Enjoy the Aquarium tomorrow
:kiss: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
angelnomore said:
*peeking in on Harley* I like the pic of you with the sharkey Harley.. *kisses your cheek*

Thanks, I don't think the shark was too happy, until he got back into the water
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Thanks, I don't think the shark was too happy, until he got back into the water
:D


*grins* probably not.. its still a nice pic though.. Im glad you let him go :rose:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Looks like a nice place, hope you have lots of fun there

Jaws III.... ugh, that's the only good thing I can say about it. Was that the one they tried to do in 3d? I seem to remember something like that.

OH my balance was off big time. Kind of reminded me of the Bigfoot episode of the Six Million Dollar Man... he goes down into the mountain, and has to go thru this long tunnel, which is rotating, it is just freaky and he gets dizzy and falls asleep.

Hey, here is the pic of me and the Sand Shark. It was a rainy day out, but still had fun. I could not believe the power in this little bugger. We set him on his merry way after the photo.

Worked like crazy all day today. Very very tired now. But I have to stay up for a while to watch Evel Knievel on TV tonight. actually it is on all weekend. Oh he was my favorite when I was young, had all the toys. Wish I still had them , oh well. His son is a jerk though. Such a crazy druggie. It's a wonder he does not get himself killed. He did a promo for my old toy company a few years ago and was totally wasted. He's supposed to do a jump this weekend on a battleship here in NY. It will be on TV also.

Hope you had a great day Ember
Enjoy the Aquarium tomorrow
:kiss: :kiss:


Wish I could have been there with you hon :(

have to go to bed early this eve...hubby wants to leave here by 8am...I said by 9am :p
lol

anyway...told him I'd be in bed by 1am (that's gonna be a hard task for me :p)

thank you hon
:kiss:es
 
mmmm, I see you've been busy, love the woodwork!

and I adore your wood! :devil:
 
Ember Faye said:
Wish I could have been there with you hon :(

have to go to bed early this eve...hubby wants to leave here by 8am...I said by 9am :p
lol

anyway...told him I'd be in bed by 1am (that's gonna be a hard task for me :p)

thank you hon
:kiss:es

Hope you had a nice time today

I want to see pics of it

Gonna watch Evel Knievel on TV now
:D

:kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
Ooooooh!!!! Fishes!!! Yummy :)

Look at our multi-faceted man....

Yummy is exactly what I say every time I see you baby
:kiss:

How is the Zesty Sexy Sub tonight? Getting those cheeks nice and red again?
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Yummy is exactly what I say every time I see you baby
:kiss:

How is the Zesty Sexy Sub tonight? Getting those cheeks nice and red again?
:devil:

*blush*

The only way they're getting red so far is by grinding into my chair and my bed... care to lend a hand?

:devil:
 
lilnymph28 said:
*blush*

The only way they're getting red so far is by grinding into my chair and my bed... care to lend a hand?

:devil:

You can start by grinding into my lap for a while. Then I will GLADLY bend you over my knee and lend my hand to your willing and eager cheeks

Might even "miss" and hit somewhere tender too

wouldn't that be a shame
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Hope you had a nice time today

I want to see pics of it

Gonna watch Evel Knievel on TV now
:D

:kiss:

had a BLAST

I stood in the shark exhibit for over an hour...just utterly amazed and in awe. Such beautiful, graceful creatures. Bull Sharks weren't really a fav of mine...but after seeing them today, I do believe they are going on my top 5 fav list of shark species (Great White still remains my top fav)
and yes...I took LOTS of pix of the sharks :p


hehe...we watched that this eve..and we watched the replay of his jump on the carrier.

:kiss:es hon
 
Ember Faye said:
had a BLAST

I stood in the shark exhibit for over an hour...just utterly amazed and in awe. Such beautiful, graceful creatures. Bull Sharks weren't really a fav of mine...but after seeing them today, I do believe they are going on my top 5 fav list of shark species (Great White still remains my top fav)
and yes...I took LOTS of pix of the sharks :p


hehe...we watched that this eve..and we watched the replay of his jump on the carrier.

:kiss:es hon

I hope you are going to post some of your pics here, PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEEEE?????

Glad you had such a good time.
I watched the jump and the movie for the second time. I still wish I had those toys! Damn!

Went out on my bike today, however I did NOT jump any airplanes. But I did run over a small twig and the crowds went wild :D

:kiss: es to my Shark Girl
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I hope you are going to post some of your pics here, PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEEEE?????

Glad you had such a good time.
I watched the jump and the movie for the second time. I still wish I had those toys! Damn!

Went out on my bike today, however I did NOT jump any airplanes. But I did run over a small twig and the crowds went wild :D

:kiss: es to my Shark Girl

*grins*

you're such a cutie!!
hehe

I don't want to run your thread up with a bunch of pix...but I'll go ahead and post one of the shark pix here for you :)
the rest I'll crowd my thread up with :p

thank you babes

here's a pic of one of the Bull sharks :)
 
Last edited:
Ember Faye said:
*grins*

you're such a cutie!!
hehe

I don't want to run your thread up with a bunch of pix...but I'll go ahead and post one of the shark pix here for you :)
the rest I'll crowd my thread up with :p

thank you babes

here's a pic of one of the Bull sharks :)

Thanks! He looks "slightly" larger than the one I caught

I will have to go check out the rest at your place

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Thanks! He looks "slightly" larger than the one I caught

I will have to go check out the rest at your place

:kiss:

heheh...yeah..."slightly" :p
the smallest was the male Bull shark...and he was about 6 foot :eek:
:D


:kiss:es for you sexy
 
Ember Faye said:
heheh...yeah..."slightly" :p
the smallest was the male Bull shark...and he was about 6 foot :eek:
:D


:kiss:es for you sexy

:ps and :kiss: es for my Shark Girl

da.... dump.........


da.... dump.........

da.... dump.........

:D
 
Ember Faye said:
I'm here
where are you???
*grins*

:kiss:es babes

oh I am all sticky now, and NOT from what you think. I am coated in polyurethane! Ugh help!

Trying to finish that table the past few days. Lots and lots of work

Loved all your Aquarium photos. I have been checking them all out

1am tonight huh? I don't think so
;)

in an a :rose: mood today
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Hey where did everyone go???

sniff sniff.... nope I don't smell bad....

;)


you never know... let me sniff you all over ;) :kiss:
 
Back
Top