Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
Maybe you'd better do some licking as well, just to be sure

:kiss:


I'll give you a good licking wherever the smell is stronger :devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I have just the spot baby

:p


oh but I'm going to do much cheek-caressing and eyelids-fluttering and nuzzling before I gat to licking...

:devil:
 
ran57gr said:
oh but I'm going to do much cheek-caressing and eyelids-fluttering and nuzzling before I gat to licking...

:devil:

Trust me, there is NO rush. I love your sexy ways, such a turn on

I will take that time to do some explorations along your sexy tan line
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
oh I am all sticky now, and NOT from what you think. I am coated in polyurethane! Ugh help!

Trying to finish that table the past few days. Lots and lots of work

Loved all your Aquarium photos. I have been checking them all out

1am tonight huh? I don't think so
;)

in an a :rose: mood today

I went an hour past what I said...was in bed by 2am :p

hey, at least it's better than 4, 5 or 6am
lol

I have more shark pix, just not sure if I'll post them or not
(I really need to take some new ones of me :rolleyes: )
I also need to write more
I think I need to take a nap today....me's tired :(

:kiss:es for you sexy
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Trust me, there is NO rush. I love your sexy ways, such a turn on

I will take that time to do some explorations along your sexy tan line
:D



Be my guest! *excited wiggle* :devil:
 
Ember Faye said:
I went an hour past what I said...was in bed by 2am :p

hey, at least it's better than 4, 5 or 6am
lol

I have more shark pix, just not sure if I'll post them or not
(I really need to take some new ones of me :rolleyes: )
I also need to write more
I think I need to take a nap today....me's tired :(

:kiss:es for you sexy

2am tsk tsk. Bad Ember.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!

You can always email me some of the pix, I really would like to see more

Rest well Sexy Ember, Shark Goddess
:kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
Be my guest! *excited wiggle* :devil:

Your excited wiggle is making something on me do an excited wiggle

Tracing my finger slowly all around the soft white skin of your tan line, never straying from it's edge. A touch so soft that sometimes you are not quite sure I am touching, yet still you quivver

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Your excited wiggle is making something on me do an excited wiggle

Tracing my finger slowly all around the soft white skin of your tan line, never straying from it's edge. A touch so soft that sometimes you are not quite sure I am touching, yet still you quivver

:kiss:


*contented sigh* going to bed with lovely thoughts on my mind... :heart:
 
Don't think I ever posted this one before

just looking at some of my friends hot pics get me
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
2am tsk tsk. Bad Ember.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!

You can always email me some of the pix, I really would like to see more

Rest well Sexy Ember, Shark Goddess
:kiss:

*wiggles and feigns at trying to get away*
:devil: :p

mmmm....BABY!
hehehe


you're such a sweetie hon
I might post a few more in my thread
whatever I don't...I'll be sure to send your way :)

thank you babes
you know I adore you ;)
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
*wiggles and feigns at trying to get away*
:devil: :p

mmmm....BABY!
hehehe


you're such a sweetie hon
I might post a few more in my thread
whatever I don't...I'll be sure to send your way :)

thank you babes
you know I adore you ;)
:kiss:

Special underwater :kiss: es and :p s for you

Now come sit no my lap and wiggle some more
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Does this mean we are getting the "Property of..." tattoos on our asses now?
:devil:


and then take pics? asses side by side? to post in Lit? :D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Don't think I ever posted this one before

just looking at some of my friends hot pics get me

Oh my! That looks like breakfast, lunch, and dinner all wrapped into one incredible fulfilling, hunger-quenching meal :D
 
lilnymph28 said:
Oh my! That looks like breakfast, lunch, and dinner all wrapped into one incredible fulfilling, hunger-quenching meal :D

I guess bathtime is over :D

This is a super duper sized Happy Meal with Zesty sauce and a toy just for you
:devil:
 
Back
Top