Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
I guess bathtime is over :D

This is a super duper sized Happy Meal with Zesty sauce and a toy just for you
:devil:

Bathtime is never over for me :D I'm just busy visiting!

So, to have my happy meal, I bet I need a big grin, pigtails, and a nice short skirt with no panties? But I don't like fries... I just eat the meat. Is that ok?

:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Now that would be a wild plan. Maybe even better than Mr Log...

:D


and while we are wiggling our asses towards the lens, nobody can see what our hands are doing to each other up front... ;)
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Special underwater :kiss: es and :p s for you

Now come sit no my lap and wiggle some more
:devil:

hehe
yer such a cutie! :D


*plops down on your lap...wiggles around a bit, managing to get her panties moved over to the side....* mmmm...why babes! my my! is that just for lil ol me?? *wiggles around a bit more, back leaning into your chest, arm reaching back and wrapping around your neck...tilting my head back towards yours..hungering for your kiss*
:kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
Bathtime is never over for me :D I'm just busy visiting!

So, to have my happy meal, I bet I need a big grin, pigtails, and a nice short skirt with no panties? But I don't like fries... I just eat the meat. Is that ok?

:D

Ah you know me very well now don't you?

Maneater! :devil:

CUM help yourself, you can leave the fries for me
:p
 
ran57gr said:
and while we are wiggling our asses towards the lens, nobody can see what our hands are doing to each other up front... ;)

Maybe we should set up mirrors in front and put on a real show
:D
 
Ember Faye said:
hehe
yer such a cutie! :D


*plops down on your lap...wiggles around a bit, managing to get her panties moved over to the side....* mmmm...why babes! my my! is that just for lil ol me?? *wiggles around a bit more, back leaning into your chest, arm reaching back and wrapping around your neck...tilting my head back towards yours..hungering for your kiss*
:kiss:

Leaning forward and kissing gently up your neck, while me hands softly tease your boobs

Soft long kisses for your beautiful lips now

Feeling you grinding into me

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Ah you know me very well now don't you?

Maneater! :devil:

CUM help yourself, you can leave the fries for me
:p

You'll need the food in you, to replace all the zesty sauce I'll be sucking out :devil:
 
lilnymph28 said:
You'll need the food in you, to replace all the zesty sauce I'll be sucking out :devil:

Devouring all the food I can find, as I prepare to be drained

Hey, can we play pool after you're done down there?
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Devouring all the food I can find, as I prepare to be drained

Hey, can we play pool after you're done down there?
:D

Sweetie, we can play anything you'd like :) Pool, piledriver, anything you can think of!
 
lilnymph28 said:
Sweetie, we can play anything you'd like :) Pool, piledriver, anything you can think of!

How about a nice party game like Sexual Twister? I've noticed you are QUITE flexible.

Perfect for PILEDRIVING
:D

Hope you are enjoying your last few days of total freedom
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
How about a nice party game like Sexual Twister? I've noticed you are QUITE flexible.

Perfect for PILEDRIVING
:D

Hope you are enjoying your last few days of total freedom
:kiss:

Hmmm... can we fix it so I lose? That makes it MUCH more fun.

Freedom? Freedom is SO boring... I can't wait to be a contributing member of society again. At least I'll have something to do!

:kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
Hmmm... can we fix it so I lose? That makes it MUCH more fun.

Freedom? Freedom is SO boring... I can't wait to be a contributing member of society again. At least I'll have something to do!

:kiss:

If your heart is really set on losing, then why don't we wrestle instead? I will pin you, over and over, but not let you up at the count of 3
:D

and what makes you think that you are not CURRENTLY contributing to society?
You seem to be making wonderful contributions all the time

:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
If your heart is really set on losing, then why don't we wrestle instead? I will pin you, over and over, but not let you up at the count of 3
:D

and what makes you think that you are not CURRENTLY contributing to society?
You seem to be making wonderful contributions all the time

:kiss:

Well, a contributing member of another society besides Lit? LOL... and thank you... :kiss:

Now, pin me down, I'll count, and we can go as long as you like.
 
lilnymph28 said:
Well, a contributing member of another society besides Lit? LOL... and thank you... :kiss:

Now, pin me down, I'll count, and we can go as long as you like.

Pinning you down... and now clothespinning you

cause you seem to be quite fond of that

I hope you can count all the way to infinity, I'm NEVER gonna be finished with you
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Leaning forward and kissing gently up your neck, while me hands softly tease your boobs

Soft long kisses for your beautiful lips now

Feeling you grinding into me

:kiss:

*wiggles around a little more...until your hardness slips in smoothly*

oops!!
teehee
:devil:

Mmmmm....now that is exactly what I needed! ;)
*grins*
 
Ember Faye said:
*wiggles around a little more...until your hardness slips in smoothly*

oops!!
teehee
:devil:

Mmmmm....now that is exactly what I needed! ;)
*grins*

Oh I think you need much more than just slipping it in
:devil:

:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
well...of course I do babes!
that was just the beginning stages ;)
:devil:

Swirling my tongue in your mouth while you begin to grind on my throbbing member

Your rock hard nipples pressed into my hands

Ride me baby
:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Pinning you down... and now clothespinning you

cause you seem to be quite fond of that

I hope you can count all the way to infinity, I'm NEVER gonna be finished with you
:D

While I don't doubt my ability to count numbers out loud eternally... it might be difficult to do more than some moaning, whimpering, and screams of "Oh God" if you're getting into pinning AND clothespinning :D
 
lilnymph28 said:
While I don't doubt my ability to count numbers out loud eternally... it might be difficult to do more than some moaning, whimpering, and screams of "Oh God" if you're getting into pinning AND clothespinning :D

Don't worry, you just let ME count the whimpers , moans, and screams instead


Pinning, clothespinning, pinching, tweaking, spanking, biting, probing, thrusting, slamming, and of course piledriving

:D
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Don't worry, you just let ME count the whimpers , moans, and screams instead


Pinning, clothespinning, pinching, tweaking, spanking, biting, probing, thrusting, slamming, and of course piledriving

:D

*gulp*

OK, that sounds fine... I might be a bit speechless right now. And I hardly ever lose the words...

:kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
*gulp*

OK, that sounds fine... I might be a bit speechless right now. And I hardly ever lose the words...

:kiss:

no need for words, passionate grunts will do just fine
:devil:
 
Back
Top