clark_kent
Up Up and Away
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2002
- Posts
- 12,706
Nope.. never had that much confidence in the girls.
HYE been to a nude beach?
I was at the entrance to one once - does that count?
HYE taken a nude photo of yourself?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope.. never had that much confidence in the girls.
HYE been to a nude beach?
I was at the entrance to one once - does that count?
HYE taken a nude photo of yourself?
A few times...
HYE been to Jamacia?
A few times...
HYE been to Jamacia?
Yes on a cruise
HYE done a naughty dare?
I have.
HYE chickened out of the dare?

I have.
HYE chickened out of the dare?
I was at the entrance to one once - does that count?
LOL! I turned down a chance to go to an adults only nudie resort with crazy nekked waterfall pool and such... just ain't a nudist. Am complicated exhibitionist.
HYE driven a motorcycle?
I don't think so... been a while since I played Truth or Dare.
HYE played Truth or Dare as a real "grown up"?
![]()
Yep but they called it Tempt your fate.. it was at a party.
HYE played flip cup?
Yes and I suck at it. Last time I played that game I wound up finding my bandana in the parking lot outside my house, earrings on the stairs up to my apartment, and woke up face down on the carpet in the foyer. LOL.
*Thinks is probably getting too old for Flip Cup.
HYE played beer pong (now I'm better at that one...)?
Yes and I suck at it. Last time I played that game I wound up finding my bandana in the parking lot outside my house, earrings on the stairs up to my apartment, and woke up face down on the carpet in the foyer. LOL.
*Thinks is probably getting too old for Flip Cup.
HYE played beer pong (now I'm better at that one...)?
Yep but I am WAY better at flip cup then beer pong.
HYE gone skinny dipping in a lake or river?
Nope, ocean yes but not a river or lake.
HYE kiss a member of your same sex and liked it?
yup and it seems... different to say at least.
HYE had period sex?
Yep
HYE given or received "the shocker"?
HYE received the shocker?
Yes.
HYE done something to someone that they instantly said, "We're done!"?
Not to my face anyway
HYE been on a cruise?
yeah, Alaska and Norway...Not to my face anyway
HYE been on a cruise?
yeah, Alaska and Norway...
HYE made a romantic connection on a cruise?
no just an alcoholic one
alaska am jealous
HYE been on a hot air balloon?
No thanks.
HYE been to a pro football game?
HYE been stranded on an island?