Granola
bent
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Posts
- 2,943
Not lost, but I used to put myself in positions of being stranded weirdly enough
HYE stole anything
Yes. A lipstick, when I was younger.
HYE called in sick when you weren't really sick?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not lost, but I used to put myself in positions of being stranded weirdly enough
HYE stole anything
Yes. A lipstick, when I was younger.
HYE called in sick when you weren't really sick?
I don't mind sayin' no.Not that I know of
HYE feared for your life
Have you ever had a close call with death?
Yes. A lipstick, when I was younger.
HYE called in sick when you weren't really sick?
Of course
I don't mind sayin' no.
Have you ever had a close call with death?
Yes numerous times, changed my life
HYE been used for sex
Of course
Yes numerous times, changed my life
HYE been used for sex
Yes
HYE had a one night stand?
Of course
Yes
HYE had a one night stand?
Yes.
HYE attempted to turn a one night stand into something more?
Yes.
HYE attempted to turn a one night stand into something more?
No, there are rules to one night stands.
HYE unexpectedly run into a former one night stand in public somewhere?
No, there are rules to one night stands.
HYE unexpectedly run into a former one night stand in public somewhere?
Yes. No bueno.
HYE wished a one night stand became more?
Yes. No bueno.
HYE wished a one night stand became more?
never had one.
HYE been obsessed with someone you couldn't have?
never had one.
HYE been obsessed with someone you couldn't have?
Sadly yes. That's a toxic scenario indeed. Guess we all grow up sometime.
HYE had a person you know in your life be the star of an ongoing personal fantasy?
Sadly yes. That's a toxic scenario indeed. Guess we all grow up sometime.
HYE had a person you know in your life be the star of an ongoing personal fantasy?
Not ongoing, but people have popped up in the spank bank.
HYE slept with a platonic friend?
naw...Nope.
HYE taken a seminar in sexual technique?
naw...
HYE tried something sexually that you first heard about on Lit?
Actually, yes... I have.
HYE put off work so you could browse lit?
All the time, but today is a weekend, but I am self employed, so there is no weekend.
HYE meet someone from lit?
nope - Lit is my secret that wayNo, I haven't.
HYE introduced someone from your life to lit?
nope - Lit is my secret that way
HYE been TEMPTED to meet someone from Lit in real life?
Tempted is far too weak a word for how I felt, hon...![]()
HYE fantasized about your first meeting with someone from Lit?
found it, held it and tossed it - like the touchstone. I hate it when that happens!Have a bunch, getting close to meeting someone.
HYE found your object of desire on lit?
found it, held it and tossed it - like the touchstone. I hate it when that happens!
Is there anybody on Lit that you would crawl back to, if you could?
No, never left anyone that way.
Is there anyone you wish could crawl, walk, dance, or just come back to you?
Nope. Met Bill ClintonNo. I'd rather we meet on the same plane, so to speak. We will, eventually.
Have you ever met a member of a royal family?
No.
HYE made love to a celebrity?