Gyps33boi
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2009
- Posts
- 4,332
Technically yes (not that interesting of a story).
HYE spent more than a week completely outdoors?
Oh yeah. Ex infantry here.
HYE had "fun" outdoors.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Technically yes (not that interesting of a story).
HYE spent more than a week completely outdoors?
Oh yeah. Ex infantry here.
HYE had "fun" outdoors.
I have. Enjoyable.
HYE made love in or next to a swimming pool?
yes on a blanket.
Have you ever been played with under a blanket at a cold sporting event.
It wasn't at a sporting even, but I have been played with/have played with another under cover of a blanket in the midst of other people.![]()
HYE had an involuntary orgasm (outside of nocturnal emissions) i.e., during a massage?
Close but no.
HYE given a massge and caused someone to climax?
Close but no.
HYE given a massge and caused someone to climax?
Yes, an extremely sensual experience.
HYE had an unintentional orgasm?
No, I'm more difficult than that.
Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Yep... the first two years of being sexually active I never O'ed
HYE flirted with someone to make your SO jealous
No ,
HYE had an affair out of spite or to get back at SO/spouse
Yep... the first two years of being sexually active I never O'ed
HYE flirted with someone to make your SO jealous
No ,
HYE had an affair out of spite or to get back at SO/spouse
No, I am not a spiteful person. I have no interest in hurting any of my exes.
HYE had sex with an ex?
No, I am not a spiteful person. I have no interest in hurting any of my exes.
HYE had sex with an ex?
I don't have an "ex".
HYE been confused about feeling for two people that you were dating?
I don't have an "ex".
HYE been confused about feeling for two people that you were dating?
Define "dating"? Sleeping with? But no, I have never been confused about those types of feelings. I just know.
HYE been caught shoplifting?
Define "dating"? Sleeping with? But no, I have never been confused about those types of feelings. I just know.
HYE been caught shoplifting?
No, never did the deed
HYE been torn between "two lovers"?
No, never did the deed
HYE been torn between "two lovers"?
No. I've never been torn between two lovers.
HYE had two lovers and they knew about the other?
No. I've never been torn between two lovers.
HYE had two lovers and they knew about the other?
Yes, once
HYE been confronted by an ex lover who wanted to reignite the burned out flame?
Yes, once
HYE been confronted by an ex lover who wanted to reignite the burned out flame?
Yes. I turned him down. Once bitten, twice shy...
HYE cooked an elaborate meal just for yourself?
Yes. I turned him down. Once bitten, twice shy...
HYE cooked an elaborate meal just for yourself?
Many times, I love cooking (even though I'm shit at it)
HYE booked a reservation for your date or other person not to turn up?
Many times, I love cooking (even though I'm shit at it)
HYE booked a reservation for your date or other person not to turn up?
Yes, my mom. I had planned a "girls weekend" complete with spa treatments, a concert, and dinner out at a fancy place. She cancelled last minute; I took my sister instead.
HYE taken a vacation solo?
Yes, my mom. I had planned a "girls weekend" complete with spa treatments, a concert, and dinner out at a fancy place. She cancelled last minute; I took my sister instead.
HYE taken a vacation solo?
Not yet, but I would
HYE bullied somebody?
Not yet, but I would
HYE bullied somebody?
No. Never. Don't have it in me.
HYE been bullied?
No. Never. Don't have it in me.
HYE been bullied?
Not that I know of
HYE feared for your life
Not that I know of
HYE feared for your life
Twice.
HYE lost your money/wallet far from home and been stranded?
Twice.
HYE lost your money/wallet far from home and been stranded?
Not lost, but I used to put myself in positions of being stranded weirdly enough
HYE stole anything